Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nams100

Nicks babyπŸ€— Welcome back!!

Nams darling! πŸ€—
Thank you for the warm welcome! How could I stay away for such a long time? πŸ˜‰
Anyway, how have you been? πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nicky99 - 12 years ago
@Nids- I'm a loser when it comes to twitter. IDK how to use that shit properly cause I'm more of an FB person. I stick to twitter just to follow celebs, like literally. None of my friends are on twitter! How do I see who all tweeted him? And babe, can I have yours and Jen's link if you don't mind? I'd like to follow people I actually know!
@ritch: U liked the dude in my 2nd siggie? He's Udayveer from DEKπŸ˜‰ and yeah he's HAWT!☺️
@Nams- Oh he's SMOKING HAWT! πŸ˜ƒ Is he gonna be the one for Moniya? Or is it the Aakash dude? Any ideas?

Sure.. will PM u my twitter handle..πŸ˜›And I am new to twitter world as well...but I am linking it..😊
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nicky99

Nams darling!πŸ€—
Thank you for the warm welcome! How could I stay away for such a long time?πŸ˜‰
Anyway, how have you been?πŸ˜ƒ

I m good too, thanxπŸ€— Btw, what is the latest controversy now?
@Ritch  - Ohhh they did???? LOL, FINALLY!! After catching that episode, I thought I'm gonna give last night's epi a miss! 
BTW, How was everything in the episode? Did they clear out the 'Amar' issue? πŸ˜•

@Nids - Babe πŸ€—
Yeah, pretty much enjoying but I defo miss you all and the rants! I actually feel just catching the episode live is 1/3 rd part done, rest is completed by coming here πŸ˜‰
How have you been? πŸ˜Š
@Nids- Thanks! Oh I'm a dabba on twitter cause no one I know is there so I hardly use it! I just check it like once a week or so, or when I find out some celeb or SS has tweeted! BTW, do temme in that PM how exactly do we see what others tweet someone else!
@Ritch: Most probably, it should b UdayVeer!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nams100

I m good too, thanxπŸ€— Btw, what is the latest controversy now?

I've got NO idea! I'm all confused as well..just logged in after days and I find so many predictions and articles and SBB/SBS! I'm quite perplexed πŸ˜•