Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 8

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@Nick- Other than my concussion, oh I'm on top of the world! πŸ˜† Relatives over during the holiday season is alright if the relatives are not a pain in the ass, much like mine were! πŸ˜› Saw Nabbya lately? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Ritch and Neelu- ya, a bad throat infection with fever. didnt go to lab today!
@ Nicky -Hi! missed you fora  few days? where have u been?
@ Visva-Hello there!
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HelloπŸ€— Any latest news/prediction?
krystel21 thumbnail
@Ujjaini- Yeap, I hope something good happens out of them having to get stranded out all night, cause the next morning is gonna be disastrous, like literally. So lets hope the night has something nice in store! I do NOT wanna see them spending the night behind bars man, cause there's a possibility of it! But like Isha said, Ranbir is OTW, so he may go and rescue them from the clutches of the PO! Oh yes, I too liked their acting, especially Shaheer's. Very natural, especially the way he pulled Soumya to him and hugged her. Very naturally emoted :)

Anyone here other than Jen and Nidhi tweeted SS?
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello All...πŸ€—

Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nicks babyπŸ€— Welcome back!!

Hello nidhiπŸ€— What controversy are u talking abt?πŸ˜•Edited by nams100 - 12 years ago
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ritch - Haha IKR! But mine are super fun loving, just like me πŸ˜‰ Saw Navya day before yesterday and felt that Shaheer is an IMBECILE! He really is weird at times πŸ˜†

@Ujjaini - Hey Ujjaini! Yeah, I have relatives over to my place till 28th! After that, you'll see more of me on the forum πŸ˜ƒ What about you? How have you been?
krystel21 thumbnail
@Ujjaini- You're a scientist/researcher too? Cool! But do take care!

@Nams- Other than BabaR's prediction, nothing much! I like the dude in your second siggie, he's HAWT!

@Nidhi- Anything can become a controversy on this forum babe! πŸ˜‰ BTW who all tweeted him from the adda?

krystel21 thumbnail
@Nicky- Oh Wednesday was a disaster! Yesterday's was much better! They SPOKE, finally! The main issue was out of the question, but still! They SPOKE!
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ritch..I just saw me and Jen's tweet fro the adda..We both tweeted him the link for one adda eachπŸ˜†

@Nick..Enjoying with relatives...good good..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago