Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing post dear... U r rit our show never ends without prbπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
chalo Isha, I will hit the sack now. Have a good night..πŸ€—
soniadutta thumbnail
nice take of whole episode,,,,i like SHAMYA's,,,,,they were brillant,,,sorry no tamatrs,and andaas plz,i lyked the dance too...hahahaha... Edited by soniadutta - 12 years ago
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post MridsπŸ‘ Brilliant analysis as alwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘

I did not see the Mithun Da steps on Dilbar mere song, since during that time I was helping mom with some kitchen work (the not-to-miss-a-single-part-of-epi excitement has vanished long long ago)... Thank god! I did not witness another of my fav old number being butcheredπŸ˜†

I liked the epi, but I won't rave abt it, nahi toh nazar lag jaaegi!!

Haven't read others' takes, gonna do it now!πŸ˜ƒ
roomni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mridula, nice post as usual and you seemed to echo what most of us felt. I still feel that this MU track could have been dealt with with a little more of sensitivity. Those love tests galore and the song and dance was too OTT for my liking. Anants pain and insecurities could have been potrayed more sensitively instead of Anant making a complete fool of himself. Anyway I heaved a sigh of relief when Anya hugged and made up. At least the hug was warmer than most of those sibling like hugs. I wonder where the police chakkar will take the show. I simply cannot bear the loonies raving and ranting once again. I think we have already had an overdose of them.
Heres hoping for the return of a heart stopping Anant and a more sensible but less holier than thou Navya, or am I expecting too much?
Neha07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

I LOVE NANDKISHORE πŸ€£ 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

me tooo and the mami is so damnnn phunnyyy. NK calling arnav ,naanav 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Edited by DGal - 12 years ago
Neha07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

LOLOL today was HILARIOUS πŸ€£ NK is amazing! Nanav is gonna get jelly and that will be fun to watch!! πŸ˜† So can't wait for KKG-NK interaction!! Nabbya was good too, but in an emotional perspective!! Okay, its been a good day for me so far, so lets hope behena doesnt disappoint me!! 

Behena was good but wrong song choice!! So did they have their official SR now πŸ˜³ Like only after 3 days of marriage?? Whooo they are fast.. LOL πŸ˜† Dekho Na is like one of my all time favourite songs and there was a KaJen sequence on it and I couldnt stop thinking about magical KaJen throughout the scene. But it seemed very cut and family friendly LOL πŸ˜† Doesnt work for besharams like me!! πŸ˜† Virika weren't at their best today but still very good πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Jen😊!!!Luckily yesterday I saw both these serials .Infact  when Virika were having their SR I was wondering how come most of the TV jodis seem comfortable doing such intimate scenes and y can't our AnYa be shown intimate atleast once in a blue moon. God!!! will v ever see such soft intimacy between AnYa even after marriage.
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guys just think if we get lovely scene from anya even in these situations then just think when all will sort out then definitely we will get more and more passionate scenes πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ from anya.

so guys just forget family , police and any other thing , and watch and enjoy current track . because i think marriage track is very near ( how near i don't know πŸ˜‰).

BabaR's latest prediction!
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ritch-kya??sachhi??marriage and that too...coming soon...??!!after the episode yesterday,i tho thought it'll be cancelled forever!!!🀑
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Neelu, raat abhi bhi baaki hai! Police mamu aa gaye, and now we're gonna see some more drama of a drunk A and a weepy N before the night ends and there's scope of them returning! And remember BabaR's previous prediction and Silla's inside scoop about how N and A won't return home? πŸ˜› I'm toh sure that this night isn't gonna end anytime soon! (Its a pity. I so wanted them to change and get out of their horrible clothes. I'm sure N and A have normal clothes in the car. I really hope that they change soon!)