Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
:) today for a change Navya & both padosi shows were good watch!
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: spdp

:) today for a change Navya & both padosi shows were good watch!

LOLOL today was HILARIOUS 🤣 NK is amazing! Nanav is gonna get jelly and that will be fun to watch!! 😆 So can't wait for KKG-NK interaction!! Nabbya was good too, but in an emotional perspective!! Okay, its been a good day for me so far, so lets hope behena doesnt disappoint me!! 

Behena was good but wrong song choice!! So did they have their official SR now 😳 Like only after 3 days of marriage?? Whooo they are fast.. LOL 😆 Dekho Na is like one of my all time favourite songs and there was a KaJen sequence on it and I couldnt stop thinking about magical KaJen throughout the scene. But it seemed very cut and family friendly LOL 😆 Doesnt work for besharams like me!! 😆 Virika weren't at their best today but still very good 😃
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the adda Mrids! I so wanted to write a take for this after I learnt about the episode! Will be back to post my two cents!

*edit*

Haila, SS wants us to give an honest opinion about the show and you guys tweeted him the addas? Good! He should know how we feel about the show! Anyways, back to my raves and rants!

Today's episode was one of the better episodes IMO at least! A and N had a heart-to-heart convo, something that they've been avoiding for quite a lot of time! I'm not gonna do a very detailed take here, but here's something small! 

Why is it that SS and SS only act brilliantly in emotional scenes? Any attempt at romance or comedy, and they fail miserably! I thought both of them acted beautifully today, especially inside the car! I loved the hug and the kiss and the ILUs from both the sides! Such natural displays of emotions! I was actually a bit teary eyed at that point! Once again, A and N's hormones were evident in that car! Like W*F? I toh think they should spend eternity in that car. At least they'll get to talk and spend some romantic moments together! And OMG, when are the CVs gonna stop butchering their lovely BG music? The sad lalalala is HORRIBLE! Can't they get something better? Every time it plays, I clench my teeth and pull my hair apart! Oh, did N say Hey Anant before saying the zindagi line? Yuck! And BTW, where did Amar's driver go? Wasn't he supposed to drop them? And how did Ranbir know where were A and N? I don't recall her telling him all that! Oh and of course, the main issue here: WHY DIDN'T A TELL N ABOUT HIS INSECURITIES REGARDING AMAR? In the midst of the ganga-jamuna, where did the MAIN issue go man? 😡 Anyways, I'll STFU now. The episode was an okayish one, one of the better ones where we got to see them talk! I laughed my ass off when A said Pyaar and it was the PO over there! I'm sure they're gonna have to spend the night in jail! Whatever happens, the next morning is gonna be very dramatic, cause that's when the Mishras and the Bajpaayees get to know about their midnight rendezvous!

Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Updated my take :)
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Updated my take on Page 4

Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilunavya

Brilliant take Mrids.  Will get back after I see the epi

Edit

Mrids since you have said it all.  

Will add.  Just watched it and loved Anant's acting today.  That guy emoted so well.  Felt like the old Anant back.  Did not like Navya's acting a bit.  There was no expression on her face when he was pouring his heart out.  Even when she said " You are my life"  felt it was not real.  

Sorry guys I know brickbats coming my way but I think Navya could have acted much better.  The 2nd half had some good poignant scenes and other than her never ending tears there was nothing on her face to show it.  

Cannot imagine any boss being chaddi buddi with their coworkers esp someone who only started 2 weeks ago but hey he seemed to have hit the compatibility with most of his employees so maybe he is a unique boss who knows his employees well.  

I think Anant asking how come in spite of me being your fiancee I do not know you well is the echo all of us Addamates have.  Buddy other than knowing when your GF cries you react, is there anything that you know about each other.  

To me it seems like both are stuck in their own egos and space and do not want to give up or let the other one enter.  This is not marriage, it is not even friendship.  

I am not happy that the MU was not sorted yet and will be shown to us again and again but oh well.  

Precap is not scary.  Ranbir will come in time and take the 2 away from there.  

Isha I am with you on this one! The very fact that they did not talk about the actual issues. A not mentioning it and N still doesnt get it, shows that they are disconnected somewhere!
Anyhow, it wasnt bad and we can only hope they do communicate properly in the coming episodes regarding this. I just hope they dont leave it here, I mean khalli pilli ka J track na ho. Navya cvs have a habit of forgetting!

Howdy how otherwise..:). You working or taking off next week?
Edited by Dora123 - 12 years ago
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Thanks for the adda Mrids! I so wanted to write a take for this after I learnt about the episode! Will be back to post my two cents!

*edit*

Haila, SS wants us to give an honest opinion about the show and you guys tweeted him the addas? Good! He should know how we feel about the show! Anyways, back to my raves and rants!

Today's episode was one of the better episodes IMO at least! A and N had a heart-to-heart convo, something that they've been avoiding for quite a lot of time! I'm not gonna do a very detailed take here, but here's something small! 

Why is it that SS and SS only act brilliantly in emotional scenes? Any attempt at romance or comedy, and they fail miserably! I thought both of them acted beautifully today, especially inside the car! I loved the hug and the kiss and the ILUs from both the sides! Such natural displays of emotions! I was actually a bit teary eyed at that point! Once again, A and N's hormones were evident in that car! Like W*F? I toh think they should spend eternity in that car. At least they'll get to talk and spend some romantic moments together! And OMG, when are the CVs gonna stop butchering their lovely BG music? The sad lalalala is HORRIBLE! Can't they get something better? Every time it plays, I clench my teeth and pull my hair apart! Oh, did N say Hey Anant before saying the zindagi line? Yuck! And BTW, where did Amar's driver go? Wasn't he supposed to drop them? And how did Ranbir know where were A and N? I don't recall her telling him all that! Oh and of course, the main issue here: WHY DIDN'T A TELL N ABOUT HIS INSECURITIES REGARDING AMAR? In the midst of the ganga-jamuna, where did the MAIN issue go man? 😡 Anyways, I'll STFU now. The episode was an okayish one, one of the better ones where we got to see them talk! I laughed my ass off when A said Pyaar and it was the PO over there! I'm sure they're gonna have to spend the night in jail! Whatever happens, the next morning is gonna be very dramatic, cause that's when the Mishras and the Bajpaayees get to know about their midnight rendezvous!

Hi Ritch, How are you doing? Hope you are feeling better!
Nice take. I guess today everybody is quite happy but disappointed that the main issue is again dodged!
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dora123

Isha I am with you on this one! The very fact that they did not talk about the actual issues. A not mentioning it and N still doesnt get it, shows that they are disconnected somewhere!
Anyhow, it wasnt bad and we can only hope they do communicate properly in the coming episodes regarding this. I just hope they dont leave it here, I mean khalli pilli ka J track na ho. Navya cvs have a habit of forgetting!

Howdy how otherwise..:). You working or taking off next week?

Hey Anjali.  Enjoying all the kiddos>  I am sure your angel must be loving it and all the attention.  

I liked Shaheer's acting today.  No wonder he tweeted asking how was his acting?   I was so disappointed with N's acting.  She did act well but IMO could have acted a whole lot better.    I cannot believe that their talk was abruptly cut off by her tears.  Last time it was gola, this time tears, what is it next time coz believe me there is a next time for sure.

I am fine.  SO happy tomorrow is Friday and then off till next Thursday.  What about you?  Do you have the week off.  You must be having a great time with the family around.
Dora123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilunavya

Hey Anjali.  Enjoying all the kiddos>  I am sure your angel must be loving it and all the attention.  

I liked Shaheer's acting today.  No wonder he tweeted asking how was his acting?   I was so disappointed with N's acting.  She did act well but IMO could have acted a whole lot better.    I cannot believe that their talk was abruptly cut off by her tears.  Last time it was gola, this time tears, what is it next time coz believe me there is a next time for sure.

I am fine.  SO happy tomorrow is Friday and then off till next Thursday.  What about you?  Do you have the week off.  You must be having a great time with the family around.

Oh yeah SS tweeted right! I should check that out. I know Jen tweeted him the adda! 
Because of this tweet I am thinking these guys probably check out opinions on the internet! 

Yeah right now my  house is a FULL house! Yipee I am also off till next thursday. I work tomorrow but i dont think we will work beyond 2:00. My daughter is having the time of her life with her cousins.  All kiddies are just desperately waiting for 25th. We are having a hard time keeping the gifts intact..:). I just hope the tree also remains a tree and does not become a bush till then.
I will not be active on  the adda till wednesday, we are all going out of town! So looking fwd to the time off..:)