Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shaheer has posted on twitter.:-

Hi guys.. Please give me ur honest feedback for 2daz eps.
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant take Mrids.  Will get back after I see the epi

Edit

Mrids since you have said it all.  

Will add.  Just watched it and loved Anant's acting today.  That guy emoted so well.  Felt like the old Anant back.  Did not like Navya's acting a bit.  There was no expression on her face when he was pouring his heart out.  Even when she said " You are my life"  felt it was not real. There could have been a better emo at that time IMO.  But I liked their convo today. For the first time I felt that they actually spoke to each other.  

Sorry guys I know brickbats coming my way but I think Navya could have acted much better.  The 2nd half had some good poignant scenes and other than her never ending tears there was nothing on her face to show it.  

Cannot imagine any boss being chaddi buddi with their coworkers esp someone who only started 2 weeks ago but hey he seemed to have hit the compatibility with most of his employees so maybe he is a unique boss who knows his employees well.  

I think Anant asking how come in spite of me being your fiancee I do not know you well is the echo all of us Addamates have.  Buddy other than knowing when your GF cries you react, is there anything that you know about each other.  

To me it seems like both are stuck in their own egos and space and do not want to give up or let the other one enter.  This is not marriage, it is not even friendship.  

I am not happy that the MU was not sorted yet and will be shown to us again and again but oh well.  

Precap is not scary.  Ranbir will come in time and take the 2 away from there.  
Edited by ilunavya - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Mrids Brilliant take hun!!! πŸ˜ƒ

@Soumya Okay I watched it, LOL couldn't help myself, adaat se majboor πŸ˜† Okay best episode of the week πŸ˜ƒ I really liked it! The AnYa scene was really nice! Soumya acted really good today! Shaheer was good too, but I felt in the last scene, she shined today! Am I gonna get tamatars if I say I loved the hug?? It wasnt too phangurly-ish hug, but it had a lot of emotion to it and was perfect for the situation IMO. When Anant kissed Navya, like that, it felt right for the situation! OKay apart from that stupid song sequence not bad πŸ‘πŸΌ
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
See Jenny ben told you:)

Nahin even am with you-I quite liekd the hug-like you said just the right amount of emotion and actually a bit  of passion too😳

How was your day btw? gave chocolates to the profs?pata liya?:)
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Shaheer has posted on twitter.:-

Hi guys.. Please give me ur honest feedback for 2daz eps.

And I ranted out my frustration and told him that if he needs honest n true feedback ...then check IF πŸ˜†
manjha thumbnail
LOL yes!!! πŸ˜ƒ You were right!! Your always right πŸ˜‰ I gave em all chocolates, and I even got them laura secord ones! Gosh they are so expensive now πŸ˜† My day was super busy!! Bas only 4 more days till India and I have hardly started my packing which is not good!! Plus right after I come back, I have exams so lots of studying too! Busy busy week!! How;s your life Soumyapoo πŸ˜ƒ All ready for x-mas??
Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

And I ranted out my frustration and told him that if he needs honest n true feedback ...then check IF πŸ˜†

You didn't Shilpa di??
lol
manjha thumbnail

Shilpuuu!! Send me the link of your twitter πŸ˜› I tweeted him too!!πŸ˜†
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Shilpu...LOL he will never ask that question ever again-hehe

@Jennypoo:) good job...with the chocolate distribution:) might work in the long run-never mind the expenseπŸ˜‰wowo only 4 days left for trip..you must be EXCITED:))

I am generally chilling Jenny ben...looking forward to the X-mas break:)
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jen..Good reply..Now he can have an honest feedback...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†