Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks to all for lovely comments.
@Shaina Your lambi list of questions and babaji tones u down with confusions behind๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mridula.shome

@Shaina Your lambi list of questions and babaji tones u down with confusions behind๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

babaji has become immune to swaal pe sawaaal... total dodging game khelte hain๐Ÿ˜†
But I never give up: 100  main se 20 ke bhi answer mil jaye .. chalega!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ragnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mridula.shome

This baba has dimag also along with divya drishti...sab ko ghuma raha hai...๐Ÿ˜†
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jealousy I understand but MUs and insecurities? Why? And why should it linger? Can anyone explain๐Ÿ˜•
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great take Mrids...
more may come after I watch the epi!
coolzohr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AMAZING POST dear just loved ur musing
loved ur take
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
knock knock anyone around?:)
Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
brilliant analysis mridula, after ages a worthwhile epi to watch!!
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post Mridula! Your post and some raving that I read in the previous adda made me watch the second half on YT, and I just finished watching it. Otherwise till then I was still singing, 4 din ho gaye, lekin party abhi baki hai, Saree junta hai naraz lekin party abhi baki hai...

I will not watch the first part, because I so dont want the ranting to overshadow the raving. I will never forgive the Cvs for the ill treatment of my fav song ๐Ÿ˜กIf my husband sees this particular scene he will probably cancel the dish subscription asap๐Ÿ˜‰.
Anyhow, moving to my raving part, I also liked both SS and SS acting. ๐Ÿ‘Truly in 70s ishtyle, both did some rona dhona. I must say they act better when they cry and ofcourse it has to be the car. I recommend they spend their rest of their life in the car, as it is they do not want people around๐Ÿ˜‰
I specially liked some dialogues in this episode. Specially the one where he says humare pass apne liye time hi nahi, HUM kahan hai? So true! And hence it becomes even more crucial to trust and communicate! And I ofcourse agree with the one sentiment that echoed throughout the forum today, YES where are the ANYA we fell in love with. Why is it A and N now? 
 But, A continues to dodge the issue! Which means the crux of this whole MU/ J/ torture track, has not ended! ๐Ÿ˜•
The only thing that does not change is the CVs ka nature and character! How can any ANYA scene be complete without tension/ dirama. So now we have the hawaldar ka danda hanging on their heads. 

As a side note, I am so tired of seeing them in these retro clothes, can we please have them back in some normal clothes asap, which means please end this night. I am wondering if they ever show N preggo,, they will probably take 18 months of the show time...๐Ÿ˜‰

And finally let me end this post by completing the song...party ho gayi toh after party abhi baki hai...( read loonies and the mishra family dirama)

Edited by Dora123 - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dora123

Awesome post Mridula! Your post and some raving that I read in the previous adda made me watch the second half on YT, and I just finished watching it. Otherwise till then I was still singing, 4 din ho gaye, lekin party abhi baki hai, Saree junta hai naraz lekin party abhi baki hai...

I will not watch the first part, because I so dont want the ranting to overshadow the raving. I will never forgive the Cvs for the ill treatment of my fav song ๐Ÿ˜กIf my husband sees this particular scene he will probably cancel the dish subscription asap๐Ÿ˜‰.
Anyhow, moving to my raving part, I also liked both SS and SS acting. ๐Ÿ‘Truly in 70s ishtyle, both did some rona dhona. I must say they act better when they cry and ofcourse it has to be the car. I recommend they spend their rest of their life in the car, as it is they do not want people around๐Ÿ˜‰
I specially liked some dialogues in this episode. Specially the one where he says humare pass apne liye time hi nahi, HUM kahan hai? So true! And hence it becomes even more crucial to trust and communicate! And I ofcourse agree with the one sentiment that echoed throughout the forum today, YES where are the ANYA we fell in love with. Why is it A and N now? 
 But, A continues to dodge the issue! Which means the crux of this whole MU/ J/ torture track, has not ended! ๐Ÿ˜•
The only thing that does not change is the CVs ka nature and character! How can any ANYA scene be complete without tension/ dirama. So now we have the hawaldar ka danda hanging on their heads. 

As a side note, I am so tired of seeing them in these retro clothes, can we please have them back in some normal clothes asap, which means please end this night. I am wondering if they ever show N preggo,, they will probably take 18 months of the show time...๐Ÿ˜‰

And finally let me end this post by completing the song...party ho gayi toh after party abhi baki hai...( read loonies and the mishra family dirama)

Anjali sounds like munni there.   Haha.  I too am tired of seeing them wear the same clothes.  Maybe this is their way of saving money.๐Ÿ˜†