Hung in the hangover :-(

imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A satisfying episode after eons. Although some portions better not be talked of.

The uninvited guest - The episode begins with drunken Anant lamenting over the tuning test scores and and Amar's compatibility equations with others. The entire staff including Amar-Sharmi looked surprisedπŸ˜• as they heard Anant say that he was Navya's fiance.Pissed off he was he took to ruining one of the best bollywood numbers ever. Haye re mera favorite number. He took to showing his dancing skills finally. Sharmi instructed Amar to make Anant go lest creates some nuisance and Amar does the same. He arranges to get them dropped by his driver. Anant, in the meanwhile comes to know that he was the only uninvited guest in the party. Poor soul!πŸ˜” I felt really sorry for him. How embarassing it can be for a person! Had Navya been more clear with her words water wudn't have flowed so far. But no, the bleating bakri can never do so. Forget it. Anant leaves the party and Navya follows.

Outburst of emotions - This was the part which made me give the scene a serious hearing. Navya calls Ranbir asking him to come immediately for rescue as Anant wasn't in a state of driving. On a side note where was the driver who was supposed to drop them? Went for a pilgrimage or what? Coming back Anant asks Navya why she hadn't told him that he was not invited to the party. Navya apologises as usual and gives a clarification how he was included
by 'Amar Sir' in the special guest list. This fumed Anant all the more. Very logical from his angle and true about Navya too. Navya has surely taken him for granted and hardly does she give half the importance to him as she does for her 'Amar Sir' these days. Where Majnu is all lattu over her she never maintains the eqilibrium. Anant was up with his drunken antics when worried Deepu calls Navya asking why they were late and how long will they take to reach home. Navya somehow manages the situation.

Hug amongst Ganga-Jamuna - Who else can swoon over weeping Anant and that too in a car?😭 We havn't forgotten right? Anant tries his best to start the car but fails and eventually gives up. Navya tries to tone him down when he blurts out how they have been distanced by the crowd if people around them and how he wanted his old Navya back and the days like the college days.
I nodded my head vigorously in agreement. Only if it could bring in some good results for us viewers.πŸ€“ So Navya performs the job of a typical heroine, what else weeping but I should say she wept better than the other days. And on watching this Majnu melted, forgot all MUs and asked her whether she loved him. Navya replied that he needn't ask him about it. 'Tum meri zindagi ho'😊 So Navya remember what u say. With a series of well emoted ILUs followed a genuine hug, neither passionate nor OTT.  Appreciate this one.πŸ‘
But how can Navya be complete without a trouble. A policeman knocks at the window at that very instance and asks what was going on to which Anant replied 'PYAR'. And the faces grew pale when they actually saw who was there.

Musings
1. Both double asses performed well today. So I take this rare chance to clap for them.
2. Favorite melodious number was brutally butchered
3. And the annoying 'Aaa' BG score makes its reappearance. Reham karo directors

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice take
But i felt though the song was butcherd but it was done in a drunken state but still anant on his knees expressions was awesome many emotions in that single step
A_Crazy_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Keeping dis place 4 myself,will return after reading ur post.
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome take, Mrids.πŸ‘..Though I have ranted/raved on the previous adda... Nonetheless, I will be here soon...πŸ˜›..for my regular chattering session..πŸ˜‰
ragnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice Mrids... have not seen in the last 4 days  will defo see it today after reading such rave reviews... will see and then comment... Did Baba R make any prediction today...

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Great phunny take Mrids!:) thanks for the adda too dearieπŸ€—...like Nids even I ranted away in the previous adda..but will rant away here for the future-heheh
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great take Mridula : feels like aftrmath of tsunami - the life is springing back-- baby steps: baby steps!
Double aSes's πŸ˜† performance was indeed commandable! Crying in the car is their forte! and fangirls admire that tooπŸ‘πŸΌ!

Never expected Mithun moves on Dilbar mere .. & it was badaa hi painful to watch - in all possible meanings!

Me three: like Soumya & Nidhi : did ranting raves in previous adda!
Was about to log off & saw this new adobe!
will join back in between work .. need to get this aS back to work before it gets kicked outπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dhanyabhagya hamare: babaji padhare:

Kaafi confusing wali prediction hai!
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Dhanyabhagya hamare: babaji padhare:

Kaafi confusing wali prediction hai!

Yeah Shaina..Just read that..Babaji kuch chupa rahe hain..apne bhakton se..
ragnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So the adda was right  MU still continues...he did not tell anything about the police dirama...then phamily dirama ... how long are they going to stretch the MU track enough yaar...