Posted: 12 years ago
have you any one seen tum bin movie??

i am seeing hero of tum bin and rishi characters are some what similar.

in tum bin hero accidentally kills fiancee of heroin and then he come to help heroin out of all troubles she is in.

rishi might be accidentally done harm to indiras brother.so whenever she calls her brother it reaches rishi.
This serial has been compared to jeewan dhara,hum aapke dil mein rehte hain and so on and now to tum bin but I think it must have it own flavour.
Originally posted by alujna-21

This serial has been compared to jeewan dhara,hum aapke dil mein rehte hain and so on and now to tum bin but I think it must have it own flavour.
 🤣

👍🏼 👏 ...
good going...

agree ...
Originally posted by 100raj

have you any one seen tum bin movie??

i am seeing hero of tum bin and rishi characters are some what similar.

in tum bin hero accidentally kills fiancee of heroin and then he come to help heroin out of all troubles she is in.

rishi might be accidentally done harm to indiras brother.so whenever she calls her brother it reaches rishi.
Good catch, seems like inspired from Tum Bin, even there it was the same case with the girl in trouble and great misery and the hero bails her out.
Originally posted by alujna-21

i wish someday people would jst stop comparing 
maybe ...
good too see full Bollywood cinema hear...
more movie plzz
Originally posted by ArTizAngel

i wish someday people would jst stop comparing 
when the story will develop further but we must also respect the view of Raj.
@ original topic .. I want to say that I <3 TUM BIN!  good plot, and music. seriously, priyanshu was so good looking in that film, too.. 

anyway, i digress .. @alujna, yaar, if HD is being compared to so many bollywood films that vary in theme & style, it's good!  at least we know how creative and encompassing HD really is .. has so many elements of good plotting and portrayal 😉
It is highly possible...I have been thinking on those lines myself 
Tum Bin .. its looks like.. only difference is tum bin main fiance died n in HD , it might be her brother , 

Tum Bin main sab gradually deekhaya leking HD is going bit faster 😕