AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
REOPENS CAL6) (REOPENS CAL6) SRK who is on his maiden visit to the city in his 20 year film career, said his move 'Asoka' was shot in Bihar "to some extent". "At that time I had contacted people in the government here several times but personally I am here for the first time," he said. Overwhelmed by the response of fans, Shah Rukh said, "I did not know at all that people of Bihar love me so much and I would get such a huge response here... I now feel that I should move across the country and world to know how much love and affection I enjoy from the public." He wanted fans to recognise his love for work and urged them to return their love "in the same fashion" by watching 'Don 2'. He regretted that he could not reach here earlier on December 13 "but I am at present overwhelmed by the people's reponse and love." The actor said that promotion of films was required as people who buy tickets at higher rates should get value for their money. SRK said, "The film took two years to be completed as Farhan wanted a movie based on a good story." No amount of promotion of a movie would be handy unless the film was based on a good story. "Unless the movie watchers are satisfied it won't be a blockbuster," he said. When asked who would he prefer if given a choice between the two other superstar Khans, Aamir and Salman, SRK said, "I don't believe in it. If I get any offer to work with them, I will consider it."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
He wnt wrk with thm neither will they !!!πŸ˜› n i dnt think he want either !!!πŸ˜†

Keep----------------Smiling !!!😊
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
main, do they want to ? 
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the main question is would they work with him? 
kehane main kya harz hai...
MoviezAdda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey it sounds to much confusing for me..
hope to watch out this for sure..
thanks.