Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Surish

Wafah, Leesan, Vanfan etal. A wench like Neelu, the mastermind of Runjhun's kidnapping being a heroine sickens my stomach. Do you remember that Neelu was the one who instructed Pappu to kidnap Runjhun and have her killed in exchange for obtaining a ticket for MP in the upcoming elections? Neelu failed to keep her promise thus Pappu has done the same making them both even. As a result of this, I  believe that a disappointed Neelu who did not achieve her motives will be compelled to obey Pappu's instructions this time whether she will be held captive or hatch a new conspiracy to make  Guddu  suffer the consequences. Pappu is a wise man thus if Neelu is released to carry out Pappu's new plan she will under full scrutiny by Pappu's men. With Runjhun in his possession he may succeed at least for a while. When elections is finally approaching  Guddu would have amassed sufficient empirical evidence to implicate him.

Originally posted by Wafah

First of all why call Neelu a wench. And she wasn't a mastermind to Runjhun's kidnapping. Pappu did that on his own and Neelu can redeem herself from her actions it won't necessarily make her a heroine, but it can make amends in the fracture she's already created since if Runjhun had truly been killed she would have never been able to make any amends. Redemption and making amends don't make anyone a heroine especially since the faults were created by you to begin with. All in all Pappu is the one who knew what was happening when and was the true orchestrator. Neelu did try to keep her promise...to Pappu which is much more than can be said of him. I'd rather Neelu redeem herself than conspire with Pappu against Guddu because she might be selfish in her pursuit but she didn't want Guddu hurt and protested it even when he was arrested. 

My Response

@ Wafah and tanutes

Wafah and tanutes thank you for reminding me that Pappu was the one who was responsible for kidnapping Runjhun but Neelu wanted her dead on three occasions. I wouldn't doubt if she'll make a fourth attempt. Maybe Guddu may kill Pappu in self defence and if it is the Cv's decision that Neelu remains alive to return and separate Gunjhun again and have a decrease in TRP'S then so be it. I'd rather her die than to survive this ordeal and become an impediment in Gunjhun's lives once more.Time for the C'V'S to be innovative and introduce new characters to stir up different kind of issues and deviating from the Gunjhun separation tracks

@ Wafah

Wafah I apologise for referring to Neelu as a Wench. I got so sick and tired of her diabolicalness hence the reason I used that adjective to describe her.

azuria et al.

I believe that this track will follow  the Ramayana path instead of Golmaal. The P.I will survive the ordeal then come face to face with the Baba and tell him about Runjhun's whereabouts. Since he has been forbidden from returning  to Kannauj by Pappu, the Baba will pay a visit to Guddu and deliver the message as told by the P.I to him.

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Surish

I agree with you wafah and azuria et al that Neelu counld be instrumental in reuniting Gunjhun and implicating Mitto and Vishu thus helping Guddu to convince Runjhun that her aunts and uncles can never be trusted. At the end of it all Neelu can even reconcile Jabbu with Kukkan, Mahadevi, Guddu and Runjhun by petting aside their differences with the oucme that she Neelu falls in love with Jabbu. I guess the majority of us were wishing for this track weren't we?
Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

nishersal, I can't imagine Neelu who wanted Runjhun, her enemy, dead helping her escape in any way unless she put up an act and uses it as a means of killing her herself unknowing that she's a Bhagonwali

Nobody can imagine this Surish my dear, but this is television... anything can happen. We are not completely aware of Nilu's state of mind given the recent developments. Chances are (hopefully) she'll want to get back in Guddu's good graces - even if she may have lost him as a friend. Then there is also the possibility, like you said, that she may try to kill Runjhun herself to prevent her from telling Guddu anything - but for this Nilu will have to get past PY and his henchmen, which is no easy task.

I did not get the last part of your argument...how will Runjhun being a bhagonwali affect Nilu's decision to kill her or not?
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vanfan

Sorry Wafah. I do not think redemption is even possible for Neelu. Kidnapping might not be her idea but murder was. She attempted to kill R herself and when that failed she asked PY to kill her. Now that her plan has completely failed, she will save R to get back in good books of G? I think not. The pain and damage she caused is irreversible. I do not care whether she conspires with PY or M&M or all by herself, Neelu's character does not deserve redemption. And the thought that she did not want to hurt G does not count as she saw his anguish and suffering with pain and guilt but went on using the fake child as weapon to get G. A person that selfishly motivated cannot think about anyone but herself. That is why I do not want her to go becoming martyr even if not as heroic. But anyway, my wishes and predictions have always the opposite results, so maybe what you say will happen.

@vanfan... you never fail to produce a well thought out and constructive post!!!!

Have to agree with you here, even if I had hoped for a different outcome myself!!! And still awaiting the WU, but from the looks of things, Neelu seems to be up to her old tricks, except she is colluding with Pappu once again!!  She does not seem to be seeking redemption at this point, and maybe as you have said, she does not deserve it!!!  Have to admit, I was being overly optimistic about her change of heart, oh well!!!  I guess the saying exists for a good reason, "Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned!"...and Neelu fits the profile so perfectly!!!
Surish thumbnail
Agree with you wholeheartedly, Vanfan, tanutes and Leesan etal.
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vanfan

Sorry Wafah. I do not think redemption is even possible for Neelu. Kidnapping might not be her idea but murder was. She attempted to kill R herself and when that failed she asked PY to kill her. Now that her plan has completely failed, she will save R to get back in good books of G? I think not. The pain and damage she caused is irreversible. I do not care whether she conspires with PY or M&M or all by herself, Neelu's character does not deserve redemption. And the thought that she did not want to hurt G does not count as she saw his anguish and suffering with pain and guilt but went on using the fake child as weapon to get G. A person that selfishly motivated cannot think about anyone but herself. That is why I do not want her to go becoming martyr even if not as heroic. But anyway, my wishes and predictions have always the opposite results, so maybe what you say will happen.

I didn't say anything about getting her in the good books of Guddu or Runjhun, but I meant redemption as in self redemption. Whether others forgive her or not is a different matter all together. If Pappu had killed Runjhun then it becomes unforgivable, but Runjhun is alive and it gives her a chance to set things right...things that have cause pain and anguish to others because of her. She may or may not take the chance of redemption, and maybe she will take it to earn her way in the good books as you said she is selfish in her pursuits. I'm not making Neelu a heroine and/or Martyr nor am I saying she will turn into one even if she does commit one unselfish act...all I am saying is that she's been offered a chance to make it right regardless...even if not for others maybe for herself. We're not the ones who can decide if a person chooses to do an action to redeem themselves or not...we decide whether we forgive them or not...

LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the update...
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago