Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

December 22nd, 2011 Written Updates (Page 3)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Wafah, Leesan, Vanfan etal. A wench like Neelu, the mastermind of Runjhun's kidnapping being a heroine sickens my stomach. Do you remember that Neelu was the one who instructed Pappu to kidnap Runjhun and have her killed in exchange for obtaining a ticket for MP in the upcoming elections? Neelu failed to keep her promise thus Pappu has done the same making them both even. As a result of this, I  believe that a disappointed Neelu who did not achieve her motives will be compelled to obey Pappu's instructions this time whether she will be held captive or hatch a new conspiracy to make  Guddu  suffer the consequences. Pappu is a wise man thus if Neelu is released to carry out Pappu's new plan she will under full scrutiny by Pappu's men. With Runjhun in his possession he may succeed at least for a while. When elections is finally approaching  Guddu would have amassed sufficient empirical evidence to implicate him.

Edited by Surish - 22 December 2011 at 3:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jonathanramdathpensink91tanutesLeesan

sarahtrini Groupbie
sarahtrini
sarahtrini

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Thank 4 the update!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jonathanramdathtanutesSurish

jonathanramdath Groupbie
jonathanramdath
jonathanramdath

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Surish I don't think that Pappu will be that dumb to release Neelu as she will let the cats out. He  will prefer to have both of his favorite women at his side in captivity to be successful as MP in elections. Runjhun for her fortune and Neelu to maintain his reputation. Neelu will conspire with Runjhun to escape but will betray Runjhun once Guddu comes to the rescue. Neelu who insists on having Guddu all to herself may even attempt to kill Guddu and herself so that Runjhun won't have him or even Runjhun since she doesn't know that she is a Bhagonwali.

Edited by jonathanramdath - 22 December 2011 at 2:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanutesSurish

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanutes

Wafah thanks for the update but sorry I must disagree with you. I wish that that the CV'S will allow Neelu to die and Pappu convicted  for life with hard labour and no parole. Keeping Neelu around will just create more obstacles in Gunjhun's lives.loved how Vishnu and Mitto were instrumental in getting Neelu thrown out of L.N. Soon all those who aided and abetted in the Gunjhun separation conspiracy will get what they deserve. At least Runjhun will be able to prove to Guddu that her kidnapping was hatched by both Neelu and Pappu. Hope that Guddu will be able to convince Runjhun that her aunts and uncles were part of the Gunjhun separation conspiracy as well.

I do not think so, She refused to belive that Mitho hired goons to kill him so why should she belive anything lesser of them now when she has heard Neelu talk to Pappu?

Any way Runjhun will be tought by Mitho when she refuse to belive Neelu about Mitho and Vishnoos involvement in the whole plott. It is going to be very intresting to see what Mitho dose.

Remmeber Mithos goal is to seperate Gunjhun and use Runjhuns bhaag only for herself and her children.She has taken pledge to harm and make Runjhun suffer all her life by Mithos hand.

jonathanramdathtanutesLeesanSurish

nishersal Senior Member
nishersal
nishersal

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
thanks for the write up Wafah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jonathanramdathSurish

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Wafah, Leesan, Vanfan etal. A wench like Neelu, the mastermind of Runjhun's kidnapping being a heroine sickens my stomach. Do you remember that Neelu was the one who instructed Pappu to kidnap Runjhun and have her killed in exchange for obtaining a ticket for MP in the upcoming elections? Neelu failed to keep her promise thus Pappu has done the same making them both even. As a result of this, I  believe that a disappointed Neelu who did not achieve her motives will be compelled to obey Pappu's instructions this time whether she will be held captive or hatch a new conspiracy to make  Guddu  suffer the consequences. Pappu is a wise man thus if Neelu is released to carry out Pappu's new plan she will under full scrutiny by Pappu's men. With Runjhun in his possession he may succeed at least for a while. When elections is finally approaching  Guddu would have amassed sufficient empirical evidence to implicate him.

Hello Surish, Less sleep???

Pappu cant harm Neelu since she will tell that he kidnapped Runjhun, Neelu cannot name him since he will implicate her.
The only way out may be that Neelu out of Mithos shadowes help Runjhun once again to go to Guddu. But she cannot risk that either. Since Runjhun may tell that she was held captive by Pappu. I can imagin that Neelu may divert Pappu and give a chance to Runjhun to escape and go to Guddu. Lets see whats happen. Nothing so melodramatic as Neelu getting killed. She has a role for a longer period. If the show goes on then she will be mentioned again and again even Pappu Yadav.

You know my dream sequenceEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jonathanramdath00093jps01tanutesLeesan

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Thank you Wafa ji for the prompt update. A very nice episode. I see a lot of people are back and are happy.

Very intresting how people were reacting to the information about invisible baby. Kukkan had no doubt about Guddu and did not belive Neelu. Whereas even Kalsanwali and Billo also did not belive Neelu to be preggs with Guddus child.

The precap was very intresting and promising. lets see what happens.
PI is still missing.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruz00093jps01tanutesLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azuria

Hello Surish, Less sleep???

Pappu cant harm Neelu since she will tell that he kidnapped Runjhun, Neelu cannot name him since he will implicate her.
The only way out may be that Neelu out of Mithos shadowes help Runjhun once again to go to Guddu. But she cannot risk that either. Since Runjhun may tell that she was held captive by Pappu. I can imagin that Neelu may divert Pappu and give a chance to Runjhun to escape and go to Guddu. Lets see whats happen. Nothing so melodramatic as Neelu getting killed. She has a role for a longer period. If the show goes on then she will be mentioned again and again even Pappu Yadav.

My Response

azuria
are you suggesting that the wench Neelu should have reoccurring appearances in Bhagonwali thus creating more issues for Gunjhun?Would it not be better for other characters to be introduced since her introduction had led to a massive decline in TRP'S Do you really love this show as you profess to or are you one of Bhagonwali's traitors?

Edited by Surish - 22 December 2011 at 4:42pm

ljcruzazuriatanutesLeesan

Go to top