Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

December 22nd, 2011 Written Updates (Page 2)

Cleos Goldie
Cleos
Cleos

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Gracias Wafah! Pappu will make another bargain with Neelu so that he will keep  Runjhun for himself and she'll have Guddu since she has failed previously to fulfil his promise of obtaining a ticket for him as M.P in the upcoming elections

Edited by Cleos - 22 December 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattieluvtanutesLeesanSurish

00093 Senior Member

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah for update

kismattieluvtanutesCleosSurish

vanfan Senior Member
vanfan
vanfan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Thank you very much for the WU Wafah. Lot to digest in today's episode. Turned out a little better than I expected. Like you I think N is going to help R and try to redeem herself. Actually I do not want that. "Sau choohe khake billi haj ko chali". Not excusable at any cost. Maybe she will die in her efforts, which is still not acceptable to what she has put everyone through. Looks like they want to give N a graceful exit even if by dying. Oh well, everyone know how much I like to complain. Not to bore anyone more but what I did not get was, just because so many people yelled N kidnapped R, the police believed them? The smarter thing would be to put fraud charges which are true and valid instead. The other things could have come out on its own. So PY gets N released only to be captured by him again. Why does R not be quite for once? She knows very well that N is not her friend and wants her dead. Why does she have to scream to let her know that she is there? I would understand that behavior if she heard G's voice but to scream for N? Not very smart.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattieluv00093ananda29azuriajps01pensink91tanutesCleosLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
A disappointed Runjhun who wanted Runjhun dead and Guddu all to herself will ever redeem herself and help Runjhun? Hell No! Neelu will help not one but herself

kismattieluvtanutesCleosLeesan

Chatterpot Senior Member
Chatterpot
Chatterpot

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Thanx Wafah for the lovely WU. I totally agree with you just to get herself up in Guddu's eyes she will help and inform Guddu about RJ's where abouts but she will stopped and took in captivity by PY cuz he doesnt want his political career to be ruined by anyone right now. Now i think Neelu and RJ both will stay in captivity of PY till he wins his elections.
M&M's will reveal what they know about the letter that RJ is dead and they just planned to earn money through her death and ofcourse they will be punished for that as well and Guddu, Amma , Kikkan and MD will not believe that RJ is dead. Guddu will keep on searching for RJ. He might come to know about Neelu being released from prison by PY and then he can doubt both of them.
If you remember once PY's men whenthey were collecting information about RJ they collapsed with Guddu face to face and Guddu looked at them suspiciously but he didnt recognize them, now again they are in Ittarwali Gali roaming around and collecting information about LN so they might be caught red handed by Guddu or his men and from there he can get the clue of RJ being kidnapped by PY, Guddu can suspect him as all of a sudden he got the political ticket and are now in politics, so all we have to do wait and watch how they make RJ's entry back and reunite our Gunjhun. All i can say is its getting interesting with each passing day and making us stick to it and wait for Gunjhun's reunion.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattieluv00093azuriajps01pensink91tanutesCleosLeesanSurish

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Agreed that  Neelu will be held captive by Pappu so that he will maintain his reputation prior to the elections in order to emerge victorious Guddu will eventually find out from the Baba and his private investigator that Runjhun was held captive by Pappu and will hatch a new conspiracy to expose Pappu prior to the elections as well as have him convicted.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattieluv00093pensink91CleosLeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanfan

Thank you very much for the WU Wafah. Lot to digest in today's episode. Turned out a little better than I expected. Like you I think N is going to help R and try to redeem herself. Actually I do not want that. "Sau choohe khake billi haj ko chali". Not excusable at any cost. Maybe she will die in her efforts, which is still not acceptable to what she has put everyone through. Looks like they want to give N a graceful exit even if by dying. Oh well, everyone know how much I like to complain. Not to bore anyone more but what I did not get was, just because so many people yelled N kidnapped R, the police believed them? The smarter thing would be to put fraud charges which are true and valid instead. The other things could have come out on its own. So PY gets N released only to be captured by him again. Why does R not be quite for once? She knows very well that N is not her friend and wants her dead. Why does she have to scream to let her know that she is there? I would understand that behavior if she heard G's voice but to scream for N? Not very smart.

Thanks for the WU ,Wafah!!!  As punctual and precise as ever!!!

@vanfan,  great observations, as usual!!!  I have to agree with you, Neelu is on her way out of the show and the CVs are trying to redeem her character at this late stage!!!  Upon realizing that R is most alive ( I guess that's why R was screaming...to add more drama !!!) , she will try to make amends and seek absolution for her horrific deeds by helping R...but only at the last few moments of her life!!!  It will be done in a very dramatic fashion and Neelu will emerge as a heroine in the end!!!  As long as she's out of the show for good, I really don't mind HOW she leaves !!  However I suspect Pappu may return at some other point, he will remain a thorn in Guddu's side, unfortunately!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jonathanramdath00093vanfantanutesCleosluvsagarjps01Surish

Cleos Goldie
Cleos
Cleos

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Agreed dispose of the wench completely! At the end of it all when Gunjhun is reunited  I wish that there will be sufficient romantic scenes to compensate for  the prolonged Gunjhun's separation

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jonathanramdath00093pensink91tanutesLeesanSurish

Go to top