Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you Wafa ji for the prompt update. A very nice episode. I see a lot of people are back and are happy.

Very intresting how people were reacting to the information about invisible baby. Kukkan had no doubt about Guddu and did not belive Neelu. Whereas even Kalsanwali and Billo also did not belive Neelu to be preggs with Guddus child.

The precap was very intresting and promising. lets see what happens.
PI is still missing.
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by azuria

Hello Surish, Less sleep???

Pappu cant harm Neelu since she will tell that he kidnapped Runjhun, Neelu cannot name him since he will implicate her.
The only way out may be that Neelu out of Mithos shadowes help Runjhun once again to go to Guddu. But she cannot risk that either. Since Runjhun may tell that she was held captive by Pappu. I can imagin that Neelu may divert Pappu and give a chance to Runjhun to escape and go to Guddu. Lets see whats happen. Nothing so melodramatic as Neelu getting killed. She has a role for a longer period. If the show goes on then she will be mentioned again and again even Pappu Yadav.

My Response

azuria
are you suggesting that the wench Neelu should have reoccurring appearances in Bhagonwali thus creating more issues for Gunjhun?Would it not be better for other characters to be introduced since her introduction had led to a massive decline in TRP'S Do you really love this show as you profess to or are you one of Bhagonwali's traitors?
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Pappu will inform Runjhun that Neelu  ordered  him to have her kidnapped and killed in exchange for political status but decided that she must stay alive since he could not trust Neelu wholeheartedly.However she broke her promise and must now pay for it.

Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update wafah
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Thanks Wafah!Neelu was evicted by Guddu from L.N. arrested and  by  police officers .Prominent Pappu bails her out and kidnapped her. Now as she is Pappu's captivity  they  may hatch another conspiracy against Guddu and the Pandeys that is extorting L.N and the entire Kannauj from them. 

I doubt this very much. Pappu kidnapped Neelu so that she would not  mention his name to the police with regards to Runjhun's disappearance. Neelu is now also one of Pappu's victim at the moment. I think that Pappu's interest is bigger than LN - he is protecting is political career from finishing evn before it has started. Only the Pandeys want LN and their way to LN - just got blocked since Neelu has lost face in Guddu's eyes. Even if she does agree to some sort of scheme (1) How will she fulfill her end? (2) What will be the benefit to her of the plan? Neelu was and/or is interested in Guddu and she now knows that he will never be hers.

Now that she knows that Runjhun is alive hopefully she'll try to redeem herself and help Runjhun escape, that is if she her herself can escape from Pappu's clutches or convince him that she can help him in his plans
Surish thumbnail
 nishersal, I can't imagine Neelu who wanted Runjhun, her enemy, dead helping her escape in any way unless she put up an act and uses it as a means of killing her herself unknowing that she's a Bhagonwali Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Wafah, Leesan, Vanfan etal. A wench like Neelu, the mastermind of Runjhun's kidnapping being a heroine sickens my stomach. Do you remember that Neelu was the one who instructed Pappu to kidnap Runjhun and have her killed in exchange for obtaining a ticket for MP in the upcoming elections? Neelu failed to keep her promise thus Pappu has done the same making them both even. As a result of this, I  believe that a disappointed Neelu who did not achieve her motives will be compelled to obey Pappu's instructions this time whether she will be held captive or hatch a new conspiracy to make  Guddu  suffer the consequences. Pappu is a wise man thus if Neelu is released to carry out Pappu's new plan she will under full scrutiny by Pappu's men. With Runjhun in his possession he may succeed at least for a while. When elections is finally approaching  Guddu would have amassed sufficient empirical evidence to implicate him.

First of all why call Neelu a wench. And she wasn't a mastermind to Runjhun's kidnapping. Pappu did that on his own and Neelu can redeem herself from her actions it won't necessarily make her a heroine, but it can make amends in the fracture she's already created since if Runjhun had truly been killed she would have never been able to make any amends. Redemption and making amends don't make anyone a heroine especially since the faults were created by you to begin with. All in all Pappu is the one who knew what was happening when and was the true orchestrator. Neelu did try to keep her promise...to Pappu which is much more than can be said of him. I'd rather Neelu redeem herself than conspire with Pappu against Guddu because she might be selfish in her pursuit but she didn't want Guddu hurt and protested it even when he was arrested.

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafah

First of all why call Neelu a wench. And she wasn't a mastermind to Runjhun's kidnapping. Pappu did that on his own and Neelu can redeem herself from her actions it won't necessarily make her a heroine, but it can make amends in the fracture she's already created since if Runjhun had truly been killed she would have never been able to make any amends. Redemption and making amends don't make anyone a heroine especially since the faults were created by you to begin with. All in all Pappu is the one who knew what was happening when and was the true orchestrator. Neelu did try to keep her promise...to Pappu which is much more than can be said of him. I'd rather Neelu redeem herself than conspire with Pappu against Guddu because she might be selfish in her pursuit but she didn't want Guddu hurt and protested it even when he was arrested.

Sorry Wafah. I do not think redemption is even possible for Neelu. Kidnapping might not be her idea but murder was. She attempted to kill R herself and when that failed she asked PY to kill her. Now that her plan has completely failed, she will save R to get back in good books of G? I think not. The pain and damage she caused is irreversible. I do not care whether she conspires with PY or M&M or all by herself, Neelu's character does not deserve redemption. And the thought that she did not want to hurt G does not count as she saw his anguish and suffering with pain and guilt but went on using the fake child as weapon to get G. A person that selfishly motivated cannot think about anyone but herself. That is why I do not want her to go becoming martyr even if not as heroic. But anyway, my wishes and predictions have always the opposite results, so maybe what you say will happen.

Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail

@Wafah, Surish and Vanfan

Wafah
is absolutely  right Surish. Pappu kidnapped Runjhun on his own when she was caught eavesdropping on their conversation. Neelu wanted her dead These were her exact words, "Pappu to stage and accident an accident in which Runjhun is out of my life forever. Pappu think of a way so that Runjhun loses her life that's all"
Please accept my humble apologies Wafah. Without reservation, I agree with  Surish and Vanfan that Neelu deserves to die since she herself attempted to kill Runjhun once by pushing her off Kali Ghat but failed and was furious that she was unsuccessful  so she  ordered Pappu to have her killed on two occasions. Firstly prior to the kidnapping and secondly after the kidnapping.I wouldn't doubt if she makes another attempt to do it again since she was spurned by Guddu. If you live by the sword you shall die by it! Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail

Originally posted by azuria

Hello Surish, Less sleep???

Pappu cant harm Neelu since she will tell that he kidnapped Runjhun, Neelu cannot name him since he will implicate her.
The only way out may be that Neelu out of Mithos shadowes help Runjhun once again to go to Guddu. But she cannot risk that either. Since Runjhun may tell that she was held captive by Pappu. I can imagin that Neelu may divert Pappu and give a chance to Runjhun to escape and go to Guddu. Lets see whats happen. Nothing so melodramatic as Neelu getting killed. She has a role for a longer period. If the show goes on then she will be mentioned again and again even Pappu Yadav.

My Response

azuria
are you suggesting that the wench Neelu should have reoccurring appearances in Bhagonwali thus creating more issues for Gunjhun?Would it not be better for other characters to be introduced since her introduction had led to a massive decline in TRP'S Do you really love this show as you profess to or are you one of Bhagonwali's traitors?

I am not a traitor but I do know somthing about this show and thus I belive that Neelu will be staying for a while longer then Abhigyan. I have a suspicion that if  Neelu come to know that Runjhun is a Bhaagon wali it may put things in prespective for her. Or that she tells Runjhun that her mama mami wanted to marry her to a educated man and are not happy that she got married to Guddu. Runjhun who is faithful to her mama mami will not belive her and then when she comes home... there happens something either before or after and then the Aghori baba is involved. Lets see what comes.

This show does not need TRPs it can go on its own, I who had followed other showes got bored after few month but BBAT is the one thay has kept me watching hindi serials.