Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A disappointed Runjhun who wanted Runjhun dead and Guddu all to herself will ever redeem herself and help Runjhun? Hell No! Neelu will help not one but herself
Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx Wafah for the lovely WU. I totally agree with you just to get herself up in Guddu's eyes she will help and inform Guddu about RJ's where abouts but she will stopped and took in captivity by PY cuz he doesnt want his political career to be ruined by anyone right now. Now i think Neelu and RJ both will stay in captivity of PY till he wins his elections.
M&M's will reveal what they know about the letter that RJ is dead and they just planned to earn money through her death and ofcourse they will be punished for that as well and Guddu, Amma , Kikkan and MD will not believe that RJ is dead. Guddu will keep on searching for RJ. He might come to know about Neelu being released from prison by PY and then he can doubt both of them.
If you remember once PY's men whenthey were collecting information about RJ they collapsed with Guddu face to face and Guddu looked at them suspiciously but he didnt recognize them, now again they are in Ittarwali Gali roaming around and collecting information about LN so they might be caught red handed by Guddu or his men and from there he can get the clue of RJ being kidnapped by PY, Guddu can suspect him as all of a sudden he got the political ticket and are now in politics, so all we have to do wait and watch how they make RJ's entry back and reunite our Gunjhun. All i can say is its getting interesting with each passing day and making us stick to it and wait for Gunjhun's reunion.
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed that  Neelu will be held captive by Pappu so that he will maintain his reputation prior to the elections in order to emerge victorious Guddu will eventually find out from the Baba and his private investigator that Runjhun was held captive by Pappu and will hatch a new conspiracy to expose Pappu prior to the elections as well as have him convicted.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vanfan

Thank you very much for the WU Wafah. Lot to digest in today's episode. Turned out a little better than I expected. Like you I think N is going to help R and try to redeem herself. Actually I do not want that. "Sau choohe khake billi haj ko chali". Not excusable at any cost. Maybe she will die in her efforts, which is still not acceptable to what she has put everyone through. Looks like they want to give N a graceful exit even if by dying. Oh well, everyone know how much I like to complain. Not to bore anyone more but what I did not get was, just because so many people yelled N kidnapped R, the police believed them? The smarter thing would be to put fraud charges which are true and valid instead. The other things could have come out on its own. So PY gets N released only to be captured by him again. Why does R not be quite for once? She knows very well that N is not her friend and wants her dead. Why does she have to scream to let her know that she is there? I would understand that behavior if she heard G's voice but to scream for N? Not very smart.

Thanks for the WU ,Wafah!!!  As punctual and precise as ever!!!

@vanfan,  great observations, as usual!!!  I have to agree with you, Neelu is on her way out of the show and the CVs are trying to redeem her character at this late stage!!!  Upon realizing that R is most alive ( I guess that's why R was screaming...to add more drama !!!) , she will try to make amends and seek absolution for her horrific deeds by helping R...but only at the last few moments of her life!!!  It will be done in a very dramatic fashion and Neelu will emerge as a heroine in the end!!!  As long as she's out of the show for good, I really don't mind HOW she leaves !!  However I suspect Pappu may return at some other point, he will remain a thorn in Guddu's side, unfortunately!!!
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed dispose of the wench completely! At the end of it all when Gunjhun is reunited  I wish that there will be sufficient romantic scenes to compensate for  the prolonged Gunjhun's separation
Surish thumbnail
Wafah, Leesan, Vanfan etal. A wench like Neelu, the mastermind of Runjhun's kidnapping being a heroine sickens my stomach. Do you remember that Neelu was the one who instructed Pappu to kidnap Runjhun and have her killed in exchange for obtaining a ticket for MP in the upcoming elections? Neelu failed to keep her promise thus Pappu has done the same making them both even. As a result of this, I  believe that a disappointed Neelu who did not achieve her motives will be compelled to obey Pappu's instructions this time whether she will be held captive or hatch a new conspiracy to make  Guddu  suffer the consequences. Pappu is a wise man thus if Neelu is released to carry out Pappu's new plan she will under full scrutiny by Pappu's men. With Runjhun in his possession he may succeed at least for a while. When elections is finally approaching  Guddu would have amassed sufficient empirical evidence to implicate him. Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
jonathanramdath thumbnail
Surish I don't think that Pappu will be that dumb to release Neelu as she will let the cats out. He  will prefer to have both of his favorite women at his side in captivity to be successful as MP in elections. Runjhun for her fortune and Neelu to maintain his reputation. Neelu will conspire with Runjhun to escape but will betray Runjhun once Guddu comes to the rescue. Neelu who insists on having Guddu all to herself may even attempt to kill Guddu and herself so that Runjhun won't have him or even Runjhun since she doesn't know that she is a Bhagonwali. Edited by jonathanramdath - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanutes

Wafah thanks for the update but sorry I must disagree with you. I wish that that the CV'S will allow Neelu to die and Pappu convicted  for life with hard labour and no parole. Keeping Neelu around will just create more obstacles in Gunjhun's lives.loved how Vishnu and Mitto were instrumental in getting Neelu thrown out of L.N. Soon all those who aided and abetted in the Gunjhun separation conspiracy will get what they deserve. At least Runjhun will be able to prove to Guddu that her kidnapping was hatched by both Neelu and Pappu. Hope that Guddu will be able to convince Runjhun that her aunts and uncles were part of the Gunjhun separation conspiracy as well.

I do not think so, She refused to belive that Mitho hired goons to kill him so why should she belive anything lesser of them now when she has heard Neelu talk to Pappu?

Any way Runjhun will be tought by Mitho when she refuse to belive Neelu about Mitho and Vishnoos involvement in the whole plott. It is going to be very intresting to see what Mitho dose.

Remmeber Mithos goal is to seperate Gunjhun and use Runjhuns bhaag only for herself and her children.She has taken pledge to harm and make Runjhun suffer all her life by Mithos hand.
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the write up Wafah
azuria thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Wafah, Leesan, Vanfan etal. A wench like Neelu, the mastermind of Runjhun's kidnapping being a heroine sickens my stomach. Do you remember that Neelu was the one who instructed Pappu to kidnap Runjhun and have her killed in exchange for obtaining a ticket for MP in the upcoming elections? Neelu failed to keep her promise thus Pappu has done the same making them both even. As a result of this, I  believe that a disappointed Neelu who did not achieve her motives will be compelled to obey Pappu's instructions this time whether she will be held captive or hatch a new conspiracy to make  Guddu  suffer the consequences. Pappu is a wise man thus if Neelu is released to carry out Pappu's new plan she will under full scrutiny by Pappu's men. With Runjhun in his possession he may succeed at least for a while. When elections is finally approaching  Guddu would have amassed sufficient empirical evidence to implicate him.

Hello Surish, Less sleep???

Pappu cant harm Neelu since she will tell that he kidnapped Runjhun, Neelu cannot name him since he will implicate her.
The only way out may be that Neelu out of Mithos shadowes help Runjhun once again to go to Guddu. But she cannot risk that either. Since Runjhun may tell that she was held captive by Pappu. I can imagin that Neelu may divert Pappu and give a chance to Runjhun to escape and go to Guddu. Lets see whats happen. Nothing so melodramatic as Neelu getting killed. She has a role for a longer period. If the show goes on then she will be mentioned again and again even Pappu Yadav.

You know my dream sequence😳