December 22nd, 2011 Written Updates

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Guddu tells Neelu that what she wanted was to obtain him but if she'd loved him she would have never done what she did. He asks her if she loves him and wants to stay with him. Neelu nods. Guddu tells her then she will be willing to die with him as well. He tells her she maligned his character in front of the world and wants to claim that she loved him. He drags Neelu and dumps oil on both of them and tells her that she can die with him if she loves him that much.

Neelu says she doesn't want to die and pushes Guddu away and says she's not Runjhun. Guddu tells her that she can never be Runjhun even if she tries. He tells her that he knows she was the one who had a hand in Runjhun's disappearance since she wanted Runjhun to leave. He says he asks her for the truth and Neelu says she doesn't know where Runjhun is and didn't kidnap her. She tells Mittho and Vishnu to tell Guddu the truth, and blames them both for having a part in her being here. Vishnu and Mittho try to cover their tracks by pretending to be innocent. Guddu isn't fooled (neither are Billo and Kalsanwali) but he doesn't care about them. He wants Neelu to talk about where Runjhun is. Neelu continues to plead that she doesn't know where Runjhun is. She tells him she just wanted to have him but she didn't kidnap Runjhun. (For those wondering why she won't take Pappu's name, it's because technically she ordered him to murder Runjhun and then she will be in much more trouble than she already is in as stupid as that feels)

He lights the lighter and tells her to tell the truth or he will kill himself and take her with him. Neelu blows the lighter off and Guddu asks her if she thinks that blowing it out will blow away her crimes that easily. He tells her either she tells him where Runjhun is or she burns with him. Amma stops Guddu and asks her to have Neelu arrested instead. Guddu agrees and Neelu is arrested even though she continues to protest.

Pappu's thugs who have been out gossiping and listening to gossip see that Neelu gets arrested and inform Pappu who is worried since someone like Neelu in the hands of the cops isn't a good situation for him. He makes a phone call.

The mamas and mamis wonder why they're still in and plead with Guddu for release but Guddu says he knows they had something to do as well. He tells TP and Tilu to spray the oil. They light the lighter and Buntu blows it off and tells Guddu he will reveal it all.

Precap:
Neelu has been taken by Pappu's men and she struggles while Runjhun bangs on the door hearing them and cals out for Pappu and Neelu. Neelu sees that Pappu lied to her all along. Runjhun is well alive.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Thanks Wafah!Neelu was evicted by Guddu from L.N. arrested and  by  police officers .Prominent Pappu bails her out and kidnapped her. Now as she is Pappu's captivity  they  may hatch another conspiracy against Guddu and the Pandeys that is extorting L.N and the entire Kannauj from them. Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In agreement with what you have said Surish Thanks WafahEdited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Surish

Thanks Wafah!Neelu was evicted by Guddu from L.N. arrested and  by  police officers .Prominent Pappu bails her out and kidnapped her. Now as she is Pappu's captivity  they  may hatch another conspiracy against Guddu and the Pandeys that is extorting L.N and the entire Kannauj from them. 

Neelu won't act against Guddu...considering she's already fallen from Guddu's graces..hopefully Neelu can use this chance and redeem herself rather than going the stale and trite negative route...
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow thanx di for d updt ..i was sooo eagerlyyy waiting for updt ...yeahhh nive iz bck ..now gunjun will reunit sooon ...hooopefuly *fingerscrossd*
jps01 thumbnail
Thank you Wafah Di, so prompt as usual.

Love the way the story is progressing and I can't wait to see it laterOh M&Ms, impatiently waiting to see how you wriggle out of this one this time!
Keshawn thumbnail
Surish I think Pappu will keep Neelu in captivity so she  will not be able to  divulge any further information. Selfish Mittho I must commend you for getting rid of the wench. It's obvious that Bantu will inform Guddu of the letter he received but Guddu will not believe any more of their lies and  proceed with his search Remember this quote" Have you ever seen any man having  two of his favourite women at the same time?
Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Wafah thanks for the update but sorry I must disagree with you. I wish that that the CV'S will allow Neelu to die and Pappu convicted  for life with hard labour and no parole. Keeping Neelu around will just create more obstacles in Gunjhun's lives.loved how Vishnu and Mitto were instrumental in getting Neelu thrown out of L.N. Soon all those who aided and abetted in the Gunjhun separation conspiracy will get what they deserve. At least Runjhun will be able to prove to Guddu that her kidnapping was hatched by both Neelu and Pappu. Hope that Guddu will be able to convince Runjhun that her aunts and uncles were part of the Gunjhun separation conspiracy as well. Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gracias Wafah! Pappu will make another bargain with Neelu so that he will keep  Runjhun for himself and she'll have Guddu since she has failed previously to fulfil his promise of obtaining a ticket for him as M.P in the upcoming elections
Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the WU Wafah. Lot to digest in today's episode. Turned out a little better than I expected. Like you I think N is going to help R and try to redeem herself. Actually I do not want that. "Sau choohe khake billi haj ko chali". Not excusable at any cost. Maybe she will die in her efforts, which is still not acceptable to what she has put everyone through. Looks like they want to give N a graceful exit even if by dying. Oh well, everyone know how much I like to complain. Not to bore anyone more but what I did not get was, just because so many people yelled N kidnapped R, the police believed them? The smarter thing would be to put fraud charges which are true and valid instead. The other things could have come out on its own. So PY gets N released only to be captured by him again. Why does R not be quite for once? She knows very well that N is not her friend and wants her dead. Why does she have to scream to let her know that she is there? I would understand that behavior if she heard G's voice but to scream for N? Not very smart.