Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

New Promo : 22nd Dec'11 : Raveena leaves house - Page 2

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
It's time kunal stood up for sidhi cuz he knows how she has gone beyond her capacity for raveena's wedding keeping her before her own blood it's time kunal spoke for her n understood her real self and his sis's truth as well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
to be frank this raveena leaving house for rohit is much better than showing kunal leaving house for ritcha...after seeing kunals concern over ritcha and that ritcha-vineet master plan kunal can easily go behind ritcha to save his pehela pyaar...😑

yep rohit is a bad guy and had a past...but after falling in love with raveena they never show rohit with any other girl or even with that nisha...so if the CVs want they can show rohit rgerecting for all his bad deeds and changing for guz for the sake of his true love (what he claims...)

but kunal......god should save his mind...i hate to see kunal's concern look at ritcha😑...what is the necessary for kunal to keep waiting her wife(let us not say wife...atleast a jaan jawaan ladki...ko) in the road side (pehele tho responsible pati aur responsible beta bano...later you he can become a responsible friend), not bothered to see the marriage arrangements (to check to sweet samples) went to ritcha to say about vineet...that one he would have done by phone...what is the necessary to go personally all the way to meet richa leaving all his work...😑

after seeing today's epi...i was like...go to hell kunal...you don't deserve innocent girl siddhi and her pure love...😑

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
tthis dumbeena should rot in hell...i think once she goes to rohit...she will get to know he was lying...poor vikram...he will be so heartbroken...i hope SiNal fings raveena before its too late
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
some how i m happy with the promo πŸ˜†...atleats its in front of the whole family now and Thank God Wicha didnt tell Kunal anything but he got to know it by himself or Siddhi told them after Raveena eloped ...atleast after 1-2 episodes this problem will get solve ...phewww

I didn't watch the promos but frm the updates I m feeling Kunal won't get angry with Siddhi but will understand her and will support her while whole Family is angry with her πŸ˜›
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear😊

useless dumbeena πŸ˜‘😑🀬

dogs tail can't be straighten  πŸ˜‘🀬
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks For The Info...
Siddhi Ko mahen Bnana mehnga Para ga Ab.. How can She trust Ravenna like This.. Now Kunal again angry with her and on other side Ritcha Is ready with her Plan... God Save Sinal...
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for the promo update

dumbeena is such a looser

norzar
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i guess raveena hs run away with rohit

and siddhi the emotional fool ke upar ab blame aayega
i hope kunal understands her now and when raveena gets caught he beats the hell out of her
and vikram marry someone else
nightoffullmoon thumbnail
Richa will plead innocent with Kunal. She will rub it in by saying, just like you did not know about your sister, I did not know about my brother. At least Siddhi knew about them, she will say, but did not do anything about it.

I missed all epis, just following your discussions. 

I think Nisha has a baby from Rohit.

He has kidnapped the baby and is blackmailing her.

When he does not return the baby or something worse happens, Nisha will go to Kunal or Siddhi for help, and hopefully, the truth will come out.

I hope Nisha tells them, Raveena helped Rohit by stealing the CD.

Another possibility is that Thakkral Senior will find out and thrash Rohit.

And, in the meantime, may God help Siddhi from Kunal's wrath.😭

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nightoffullmoon

Richa will plead innocent with Kunal. She will rub it in by saying, just like you did not know about your sister, I did not know about my brother. At least Siddhi knew about them, she will say, but did not do anything about it.

I missed all epis, just following your discussions. 

I think Nisha has a baby from Rohit.

He has kidnapped the baby and is blackmailing her.

When he does not return the baby or something worse happens, Nisha will go to Kunal or Siddhi for help, and hopefully, the truth will come out.

I hope Nisha tells them, Raveena helped Rohit by stealing the CD.

Another possibility is that Thakkral Senior will find out and thrash Rohit.

And, in the meantime, may God help Siddhi from Kunal's wrath.😭

No Nisha doesn't have a baby with Rohit. She needed money for her father's surgery.