Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

New Promo : 22nd Dec'11 : Raveena leaves house

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Friends..

Just caught a glimpse of the new promo.πŸ₯±

Raveena comes out of her house with a bag 😑😑, has a frightened look on her face and moves from there.🀒 Voice over tells kya raveena ka ek ghalat kadham se, siddhi ko rishton se takraar hogi? (Will siddhi get into trouble coz of Raveena's bad move?)πŸ₯±πŸ€’

Gaurav, Raj, Seema, Kunal surrounding siddhi.. Gaurav tells that siddhi already knew about Rohit and Raveena. Raj angrily asks siddhi where is Raveena ? and Kunal looks on as siddhi is upset..

PS : Just saw promo once. There might be some mistakes. Sorry about that.
Edited by -MariaMars- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
😲😲😲
Thanks a lot for the Promo update Maria...πŸ€—
WTH is wrong with you CV's????😑Plz. dont torture us with raveena promo's na😑πŸ₯±

Siddhi did worse by hiding the truth abt R-R thing from all...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ i simply dnt like her hiding things n always being in Mahan mode...😡
Now... not even God/anyone can save her from kunal/raj 's anger..

P.S do this promo mean that Raveena is resuced from that kidnapping thingy...πŸ˜•???? n now she is trying to run away n get married to Rohit..πŸ₯± jst lyk how Nisha got married with Rohit🀒

1. In this process.. Chopra's family name will drown..!!!!!! coz of dumbeena running away..😑 n Blame will be come Siddhi as we all can see in promo...

2. god knows how papaji ie seema's father will react to this news of his would be DIL running away..πŸ˜•πŸ€”??? n may be he too will blame siddhi for all this...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•? n what abt vikram's reaction on this dumbeena running away thingy...πŸ˜•??? he will be really πŸ₯Ί  as this is the 2nd time his marriage is breaking.. i hope 
CVs dont make Vikram a negative character aftr all this drama... 

3. how will this have effect on Shilpa's cmg up marriageπŸ˜•..? or am i wrg in linking this too upπŸ˜•??

seriously man.. this wirdo girl dumbeena/R is no-no show for me..!!!! even wicha n vineet can join her.. n go out of the show...asap..!!!!

Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

even if u have seen dat once

u r  ryt as i've been regular viewer of ekta's serials 

n in her shows female protogoanists hv to prove herself everytym

don't wrry its js way to strecth d series fr sm tym til her writer doesn gets sm new track 

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very much expected.Dumbeena😑😑😑 se aur kya expect karenge hum,she doesnt care about her  brother or family😑😑😑.Hope Kunal supports Siddhi n try to find out the truth.😍

Was Kunal also angry on Siddhi
πŸ˜•
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya expected hope dumbeena end with rohit 
SinalRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Maria 4 sharing this with us.

Much appreciated.😊

Can't say i am surprised. poor Siddhi.πŸ˜”
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Very much expected.Dumbeena😑😑😑 se aur kya expect karenge hum,she doesnt care about her  brother or family😑😑😑.Hope Kunal supports Siddhi n try to find out the truth.😍

Was Kunal also angry on Siddhi
πŸ˜•

No dear.. he was not angry.. he was just looking at her with a confused look.. πŸ˜• Raveena was in the same dress as today ,siddhi was in some saree,and kunal was in the same suit that he wore for Raveena's mehendi.. May be they shot promo separately
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

😲😲😲

Thanks a lot for the Promo update Maria...πŸ€—
WTH is wrong with you CV's????😑Plz. dont torture us with raveena promo's na😑πŸ₯±

Siddhi did worse by hiding the truth abt R-R thing from all...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ i simply dnt like her hiding things n always being in Mahan mode...😡
Now... not even God/anyone can save her from kunal/raj 's anger..

P.S do this promo mean that Raveena is resuced from that kidnapping thingy...πŸ˜•???? n now she is trying to run away n get married to Rohit..πŸ₯± jst lyk how Nisha got married with Rohit🀒

1. In this process.. Chopra's family name will drown..!!!!!! coz of dumbeena running away..😑 n Blame will be come Siddhi as we all can see in promo...

2. god knows how papaji ie seema's father will react to this news of his would be DIL running away..πŸ˜•πŸ€”??? n may be he too will blame siddhi for all this...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•? n what abt vikram's reaction on this dumbeena running away thingy...πŸ˜•??? he will be really πŸ₯Ί  as this is the 2nd time his marriage is breaking.. i hope 
CVs dont make Vikram a negative character aftr all this drama... 

3. how will this have effect on Shilpa's cmg up marriageπŸ˜•..? or am i wrg in linking this too upπŸ˜•??

seriously man.. this wirdo girl dumbeena/R is no-no show for me..!!!! even wicha n vineet can join her.. n go out of the show...asap..!!!!

swetha, today's episode after rohit's drama with nisha before dumbeena, he offers to drop her home na. kidnapping thing is all over. it was just to create a scene before her with nisha's help that nisha did this for money and he didn't do anything wrong and as expected dumbeena believed it and decided to run from house. how pathetic... can't she think about vikram once??🀒πŸ₯±
πŸ₯±
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

No dear.. he was not angry.. he was just looking at her with a confused look.. πŸ˜• Raveena was in the same dress as today ,siddhi was in some saree,and kunal was in the same suit that he wore for Raveena's mehendi.. May be they shot promo separately

Still expecting that Kunal stands up for Siddhi infront of his family(after all the convo sinal had y'day about dumbeena n shilpa) and also he very well knew to what extent Siddhi has gone for making his sis wedding preps.(that dialogue of kunal-he knows that she'll do anything for his family but at the cost of her own sis life-hopes still alive for me😊)
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

swetha, today's episode after rohit's drama with nisha before dumbeena, he offers to drop her home na. kidnapping thing is all over. it was just to create a scene before her with nisha's help that nisha did this for money and he didn't do anything wrong and as expected dumbeena believed it and decided to run from house. how pathetic... can't she think about vikram once??🀒πŸ₯±
πŸ₯±

pathetic is li'l less term for her😑😑😑😑 maria,jo duffer apni bhaai,bhabhi,family ya apni bimar ma ke barein mein nahi sochthi hai😑😑😑😑,woh vikram ke barein mein kya sochthi hai