face pack karma for Kinjal

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Do you guys remember before she got married she put something in the face pack, some acid or something that Gopi put on Kokila and it started burning and she washed it and she had a big red mark on her face and because Rashi ordered the facial products the blame was on Rashi but Kinjal had done some kalakari on that face pack, so today what goes around comes around for her...๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She got yelled at when she made the egg face pack too I think! ๐Ÿคฃ
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeah..nafisa..its goes round round...and taht's why i have faith that rashi's andd knjal's whole truth will be out soon or later..but will definitely get to know by mm people..
so true what ever goes around comes around
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: RachP

She got yelled at when she made the egg face pack too I think! ๐Ÿคฃ

That was the very beginning of the show, she was taking mani's advice to make face pack, and she used eggs and Modi's don't keep eggs in the house as they are strict vegetarians. 

But I was referring to anther incident the way I explained it, before Kinjal's wedding, during the preparations Rashi was blackmailing Kinjal and made her order facepacks and other face products, Kokila agreed to the purchases because it was Kinjal asking and she wanted to look nice for the wedding functions, but Rashi wanted the things, Kinjal put acid in the face pack and gave Rashi, but Kokila told Rashi give me that face pack and told Gopi to put on her, and got an adverse reaction. 
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one... thats just the beginnin..hope to see more
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ I couldn't remember that but I think I missed the epi in which kinjal put the thing in.

But this is all karma!!!
Lets wait to see it hit Urmi and Rashi as well๐Ÿ˜ˆ
and chirag!!!!!!!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

๐Ÿคฃ I couldn't remember that but I think I missed the epi in which kinjal put the thing in.

But this is all karma!!!
Lets wait to see it hit Urmi and Rashi as well๐Ÿ˜ˆ
and chirag!!!!!!!

What has Chirag done Kristin?

Is it because he always pulls disappearing act and you think his got two families that's why? ๐Ÿ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

What has Chirag done Kristin?

Is it because he always pulls disappearing act and you think his got two families that's why? ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't care if he has another or three other families but he is always mean to my koki and I just can't stand him in the moment ๐Ÿ˜† so I say let karma hit him for that!!!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: d-luna88

I don't care if he has another or three other families but he is always mean to my koki and I just can't stand him in the moment ๐Ÿ˜† so I say let karma hit him for that!!!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I agree with Kristin!!! Chirag needs a little dose of Karma too!