Pavitra Rishta December 22 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenmaha thumbnail
Hey guys, I only get to see the show off and on...I try to follow it through the written updates mostly and as a result I have a question...What happened to DK's wife? I have not been hearing anything abt her!
bhallarox thumbnail
Jenmaha, Aashna (Dk's wife) hasn't been shown aftter the leap of 18 years. The last time she was in the episode was when she was saying her last goodbye to Archana and then heading to Canada, she was sick so that's why DK wanted to take her to Canada.

I'm surprised Aashna hasn't even mentioned in the show post leap, CVs seem to have written her off the show I think😊
Jenmaha thumbnail
Thanks!!πŸ˜ƒ I wish they had kept her character alive and well..at least Archana would have had a friend in 'Manav's camp' to help in resolving all the misunderstandings!😭
Jenmaha thumbnail
ohhh...one more...where's Sachin?😲
RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where is Manohar baba? Edited by rupimon - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Sachu is on a business trip, it was mentioned by Manav at his award ceremony. I hope he makes an entry soon.

Manohar Baba has passed away, I think his family gave him such a hard timeπŸ˜†
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks my dear BHalla ..you always do a great job...😊

as I said to Tanyji..these days I'm very busy...Tanyji's and your Uptade help me a lot..when I don't have time to catch you ..I have Tanyji...uptde😊

I came here to thank you...for what you do...πŸ‘

Sometime the like button didn't work or I even forget to click on it..but don't forget ...that you help many people for the show including me..πŸ˜‰

Thank Bhalla dear...πŸ€—

Have you on Monday or Tuesday..bye...
Merry Chrismas...dear..

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Its interesting that the CVs haven't mentioned Aashna, maybe they are keeping the door open for her to return. The role could be recasted.

Purvi just doesn't learn