Geet Season 2... Part 1

RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys.. I was thinking if I was to continue Geet.. Season 2.. From same story how would I do it.. So here goes..

It was a cold afternoon in Panchgini. Geet smiled as she stood outside the school. She was waiting for her son who was in the school. The school bell rang and out ran her son Maanav towards her.
'Maaa' He rushed to her as Geet held him up and hugged him. She smiled through her tears. He was the eptimome of Maan. His eyes, his features and his stance. Geet smiled at him.

scene 2.
Maanav was sitting on the dining table waiting for his food as Geet was making it. He was telling her about his day at school.
'Ma sab log ke papa school atey hai. Lekin merey papa kaha hai Ma' Geet stopped mixing the salad and became stiff as he mentioned his father. Maanav picked up the picture of Geet Maan and him as a baby.
'Papa aap kaha ho' 
'Maanav khana khalo main abhi ati ho.' Geet walked out of the dining hall and to her bedroom and shut the door.

Scene 3
'Dadima please shant hojaye' Annie urged Dadima.
'Kaise.. hamara Maan aur Geet kaha hai. Aur Maanav. panch saal hogaya hai aur kisi ka kuch khabar nahi hai' Dadima screamed.
'Dadima please ' Arjun tried to keep her calm.
'Arjun betey please hamari bache ko dhondo' Dadima screamed before she passed out.
Arjun and Annie left the room and Annie cried into Arjun shoulder. She was now married to him.
'Yeh kya hua Arjun.. hamari parivaar ko. Maan aur Geet pata nahi kaha chale gaye aur Nandini Bhabhi ki death hogayi aur yeh sab kuch' Annie cried.
'Annie... Main janta ho.. lekin ab hame Geet aur Maan ko dhonda to hoga'

Scene 4.
Geet walked and opened her closet and took Maan photo out. She still wore tha mangalsutra and sindoor.
'Mujhe pata hai Maan aap yaha par ho. your not dead. Maan Mujhe pata hai you will return' She said.

Scene 5
'Geet' A voice said in the hospital. It was Maan. He was in a coma for the past 3 years  but was subconciously awake and said Geet. At the same time Geet felt someone call her and looked around.
'Maan'
'doctor the man said something. He said Geet. Is he out of coma'
'No Nurse he still is in coma. His sub concious is calling out. Geet. Who is this Geet'?' The doctor wondered.

PRECAP:
FLASHBACK!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanuDDian thumbnail
awesome ...
continue soon...

sweety095 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
❤️AWESOME.WAITING FOR MORE..
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sounds good ...waiting for more 😊
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 start...i can imagine maneet doing these scenes...
kkiddoo thumbnail
awesome...continue soon add me too u r pm list...
najmaDG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 still waiting dear !!
insight555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome...
Plz continue...
TanuDDian thumbnail
awesome part...