Pt3/4/5"Accidentally Yours" Pg29/55/101/125 - Page 68

Posted: 12 years ago
too good..liked reading the update...👏

~ Written By Reni~

PART 4

The rays of morning sun fell inside the room where Geet was sleeping. Though with all the events of last night she was so tensed to even blink her eyelids. It was an eventful night and she was very tired. She did not realize when she had fallen asleep.

Geet opened her eyes only to remember all what happened in the past few hours My life is a complete mess. Just one night changed everything.. It turned my life upside down..

She was given no choice to decide on the most important decision of her life. But she had to say Yes as it was the only thing that could save the reputation of the Handa's and her tau jee's life. She could no longer put the family name at stake. She reluctantly accepted her fate but she knew one thing for sure Maan Singh Khurana you will be in real trouble now. I am helpless but not weak. Baba jee di sau..!! I will make your life a living hell.

The Handa house was full of hustle bustle. All guests had arrived for the wedding. The baarat had come on time. Maan came along with his dadi and twin siblings, Annie and Vicky and few of their relatives.

There was a storm raging inside of Maan.. He was angry and frustrated with whatever was going on with him.. I will prove to Geet that I am not someone to be told off like that. You will pay for opening your big mouth and pointing fingers at me.. I am Maan Singh Khurana and I won't allow Handa's or anyone else to play with my family's emotions.. You just wait and watch Ms. Geet Handa..!!

While Maan was in his own world cursing Geet.. Annie out of excitement said I want to see my bhabhi before anyone else could.. I am going upstairs to see how Bhabhi is looking..

Geet was sitting in the room with wedding dress of Naiantara in her hand.. Annie opened the door to find Geet instead of Naiantara. She almost fainted when she saw Geet. She rubbed her eyes and pinched herself to make sure she is not dreaming.

Oouuucchh..!!! Annie screamed as she realised she had pinched herself too hard.

She looked at Tai jee innocently and asked dulhan kaise badal gayi.

When Tai jee told Annie the entire truth she chuckled and said.. How is this possible..?? I saw Naiantara at home yesterday. She was in the study with Maan bhai. If Naiantara ran away at night, then who was that girl in the study.

Suddenly it clicked her that it might be Geet.. Haawww...!!! Geet was that you with Maan Bhai last night..??

Geet simply nodded at Annie's question. Annie chuckled saying.. Maan bhai ke gusse ke darr se Naiantara shadi ke pehle hi ghabra ke bhag gayi..

Annie went downstairs and informed Dadi about it. Dadi came upstairs she started blaming Tai jee for all the shame that both families would have to face.

Maan was looking around for Dadi and Annie, when he didn't see them down he walked upstairs and was surprised to hear their conversation.. Geet was standing there with her held dipped down. Maan was surprised to see this side of Geet. He failed to understand the reason of her silence.

When Maan could hear no more he immediately spoke out.. Dadi no need to say anything to Geet or Tai jee.. It's my decision to marry her.. Dadi this was mummy's wish to make Handa's daughter as Khurana's Bahu, so there is no harm in getting married to Geet. If I and Geet both get married we can fulfil mummy's wish & at the same time save both the families name..

Finally Dadi accepted this marriage and headed down with Annie.. saying Theek hai Maan agar aapki yehi marzi hai to hum apke faise ke saath hai..

Everyone left from their leaving Geet & Maan.. Maan was about to walk off when he suddenly turned and saw the bridal outfit lying on the bed.. He threw it to her saying Geet get dressed, everyone is waiting for the bride and I don't have whole day for you..!!

Silence prevailed for a few minutes.. Maan was watching her intently when Geet suddenly spoke do I have to change in front of you.. Is it a part of your plan in making my life a living hell..!!

Maan looked at her one last time before leaving as if giving her a deadly warning to not to mess with him..

Geet reluctantly dressed herself in the bridal attire and with heavy steps walked down the stairs with Tai jee and few other girls..

Geet and Maan stood in front of each other for the Jaymala. Geet looked at him and cursed him under her breath.. Dusht Danav kahi kaa..!! pata nahi kya samajhta hai apne aap ko..

Maan on the other side smirked and spoke under his breath Geet you really have no idea what you are getting yourself to..!!

Maan was a bit taller than Geet and she was finding it difficult to put the garland around his neck. She tried for a few times but Maan was as usual way too stiff to bend.. She got irritated with his so called attitude and stamped his feet. Maan jerked in pain bending to check on his leg.. and finally Geet found the opportunity to put the garland around his neck.

Maan gave her a deadly glared and put the jaymala around her neck. They took the rounds of the sacred fire.. Maan filled her forehead and tied her the mangalsutra round her neck. They finished all the wedding rituals and took blessings of all the elders. Geet didn't know what Babajee had planned for her in life. With moist eyes she stepped in the car where Maan was waiting for her. The newly wedded couple headed to the Khurana mansion to start the new journey of their life.

DO Hit like button plzzz
To receive pmz for this FF
add
anshraPmList

Edited by leverne - 12 years ago
OMG...by chance i m 1st today...yuppiee...i m jumping n dancing in joy...finally they r married now...loved it very much...awesome update dear...god knows whose life going to be hell now...cant wait 4 next part...

Edited by megh_piyashi - 12 years ago
Best of luck
and u would rock gal
Originally posted by anshra

Best of luck
and u would rock gal

Love u ani nothing was possible without ur help
you did it again very nice update dear ...
 Nice update...Wow Maaneet's nok jhok started before their wedding only  & hopefully it will continue for sometime na
awesome
now the fun will began
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa
awesome so now that they r married the fun stars waiting for their cute nokh - jhok..and lots of maaneet moments...😉