Pt3/4/5"Accidentally Yours" Pg29/55/101/125 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
..Edited by snehaj - 11 years ago
Nice effort ... Waiting to read the update .. I think it is great idea to organize and supervised storyline ... waiting ...

Edited...

I'm the 1st one to comment... lovely storyline... after reading the 1st part, I'm eagerly waiting for the next ... I think it will be awesome... 
Edited by PaintedSky - 12 years ago
👏⭐️ we are on a roll babes...hope u get lots of likes for ur marvellous piece of writing...loved it to the core...😉...
love u sneha dear...
Edited by leverne - 12 years ago
Originally posted by snehaj

~Part 1~

It was three past mid night.. She was walking down the lonely street.. It was silent, the only sound she could hear was of wild wind and rustling of leaves.. With storm in her heart and mind, she was lost walking with numerous questions in her conscious..

Hey Babajee.. khair karna.. It's already 2 in the morning and only few hours are left in the wedding and I am going to meet him..!!

What to do..? How to face such situation in life..?

Though she is strong enough to handle difficult situations, but sometimes life gives challenges where either you have to follow your heart or you have to go with your mind..

Wish Life could be easy enough.. But no..!!!!!!!!!!!! Life is complicated, you take decisions and then you have to face the consequences..

Such was the situation with Geet, where she followed her heart and did what she felt was right.. But now it was her time to face the real challenge.. The consequences..

She kept on moving ahead complaining about the taxi driver..

Oh Babajee.. That stupid taxi driver told me that Khurana Mansion is nearby.. I am walking from past 15 minutes but no sign of any residence.. I don't understand why people chose to live in outskirts..

After walking for a while she saw a huge Mansion with lots of security guards. Oh but now was the real challenge..

Ab baba jee I don't know his phone number and I can't let anyone else know that I am here and how will I find him in this huge house..

She examined the mansion once again and then decided to climb the tree and somehow make her way to the other side of the wall.. After her continuous attempts she finally succeeded to get to the other side of the wall..

She silently made her way towards the mansion rooms taking advantage of the darkness..

But hell how would I know which is his room.. dadi maa did showed his room when we came here last week for engagement but now it's so big n I don't remember clearly..She cursed herself and then out of habit made a wild guess..

She looked around where several pieces of rocks were lying

She took the smallest and hit the window with it

There was slight sound and the person in the room got aware of and she could see lights being turned on..

Yes..!! yes..!! She jumped in joy and gave imaginary high five..

Just one more shot and then it's done.. she smirked and in her excitement picked another one and threw it with full force on the window..

Damn.. it was then she realized in her excitement she threw the biggest rock and the next moment there was a sound of window breaking and then someone shrieked in my..

My head...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some one yelped in pain

Ho geet yeah to ne kya kia.. to nay to maan singh khurana ka sir hi phor dia..Bhag geet bhag and hide somewhere before he comes..

She ran toward the garden area & banged with one of the security guard..

The security Guard recognised her within minutes as he saw her just few days back..

Woh..!! Actually I want to meet Maan Singh Khurana.. Geet said in a meek voice.. horrified for getting caught by the guard.

The guard very politely asked her to wait until he inform Maan about her arrival..

The guard called up at the Mansion and informed.. Sir Miss Geet Handa wants to meet you..

He looked at the time and thought.. Geet Handa..!! Here..?? and that to at 3 at night..? interesting..!!

The Guard lead her to the main door of the house.. She reluctantly hit the door bell..

A servant opened the door, he welcomed Geet and said.. Maan Sir is waiting for you in the lobby..

While she was taking a tour to the lobby she was astounded with the beautiful interior of the palace..

She was busy checking out the Mansion and her eyes fell on the man sitting on the king size couch, at the centre of the room..

For once she couldn't blink her eyes, the way Maan was sitting & his attitude clearly spoke about the Royalty.. the Elegance & the Class.. Khuranas possess.

She moved towards his direction thinking Oh Babajee he is not that bad looking.

Her chain of thoughts were broken when she heard him say..

what made you come here Geet at this time of night.. And that to just one night before the wedding day..

She was shocked to see his rude behaviour..

I know it's 3 in the morning.. and I know the wedding is due in just few hours..

But I am not here on some fun trip either.. It is something important..!! she said

As it was not a good idea to catch any family members attention..

Maan got up, knotted his eyebrow & asked her to follow him to the study..

Maan looked at her intently and said can't you wait for one night, I was anyway coming to Handa Haveli tomorrow.

Geet hurriedly replied look I really need to talk to you..

Maan smirked saying I can understand what kind of important work you are talking about.. Tum jaisi chote shere ki ladkiyon ko main aachi tarah se jaana hu.. Raat ko 3 baje kisi ladke ke ghar akle aane ka main kya matalab nikalu Geet..

Geet felt highly offended with his gesture & in a rude way she replied mujhe nahi pata tha ki aap jaise bade logo ki soch itni chothi bhi ho sakti hai..

Maan held her arms in a tight grip and jerked her towards him, crashing her to his steel hard torso.. With gritting teeth & rage in his eyes he spoke..

how dare you talk to Maan Singh Khurana like that..

Just leave me, what the hell do you think of yourself.. she said wincing in pain..

Maan's grip tightened and he pulled her closer. He was furious his eyes were spitting fire..

Geet wiggled helplessly, she tried to push him but he was way stronger than she thought.. She looked at him with anger & disgust in her eyes..

WRITTEN BY
Snehaj
DO Hit like button plzzz
To receive pmz for this FF
add
anshraPmList
to ur buddy list

love it u should also put ur pen down

heya my sweetto writer's world...

sweety  i m so happy u knw coz i wasfor this moment ...
i knw u r an awesome writer dear .. always u ll make us go crazy with poems now double dhamaka by ff also me toatlly flat after reading ur updatecum on rock on sweetiemy hugs to u Good Job Graphics
sweetie... luv u sooo much ummmaaahhh...
zEdited by poongs123 - 12 years ago
Oye Hoyee!!😲
Writers Coming Together Ehh?😉
Uff That Got Me Hooked!
Sneha That Was FAB!!👏 Tu Bhi Chuphi-Rushtum*Something Like That* Niklii😆
Omgoshhh🤣 Aisa Hi Hota Hai! You Hit The Door Once, Twice Then Third Time REALLY HARD And BANG You're In Trouble😆
Hmmm Agar Woh MSK...Sorry Rude Singh Khurana Nai Thaa Toh Koun Thaa? Who Was Hit On The Head😆 Uff That Had Me Laughinggg Soo Muchhh!

Errr Don't Make Me Give Names To This MSK😆 
When I Read The Part Where He's Sitting Down Full Of Confidence Blah Blah ...Mann Hi Mann I Was Like "With A Broken Head As Well"🤣
Uff Fabb!!
Continue Ladiesss😆
Hey Sneha awesome part buddy... Till nw i was fan of ur poems bt 4m nw on m hard core fan of ur updates too... I wonder if i could ever b able to match up wid ur style

u truly rock yaar... Just awesume
it was awesome
this is going to be really interesting
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa
It was simply Awesome sneha di...Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 12 years ago