Next Few Days Are Going To BE FUN!!!

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
👏I can't wait for 2mrw's episode!!!

The starting of NK and KKG seems hilarious and i can't even imagine what will happen next week!

CVs i love you so much!!!

You're too good!👏

I really hope it's a proper Cocktail Party where they dress up in a gown or a saree because i think then our ASR will go all gaga on Khushi and he better or else there would be no point of having this party!

I wana see both Arnav and Khushi Jealous...

Arnav because of NK
              &
Khushi because of some girl in a tight dress! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
true.. im happy abt the happy times in the show... bec when shyam stuff comes out there will be sadness an sepration... so i have high hopes for this track hope its full of arhi!
LyssaPie thumbnail
Yeah! Then we'll all have these sweet moments to cherish as we'll watch these scenes over and over again to make ourselves fell better after THAT SNAKE ruins everything!
vanilla.ice thumbnail
me 2, its gnna b gr8, i cnt w8 to c asr's reaction and his caring and possesive side
yeah cant wait 4 the cocktail party arnav is sooo going to stare at khushi 24 7 and hopefully there will be a kiss scene between arnav and khushi but this time i dont want no phones to ring or any type of distracions
LyssaPie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fafu77

yeah cant wait 4 the cocktail party arnav is sooo going to stare at khushi 24 7 and hopefully there will be a kiss scene between arnav and khushi but this time i dont want no phones to ring or any type of distracions

I want the kiss too but not in the cocktail party 

I want them to kiss on New Years Eve when everybody gather round to the final countdown and kiss at exactly 12...
I want them to kiss then, i think then it'll be so awesome!! 😳

Edited by LyssaPie - 12 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I'm happy because NK's and Khushi's friendship might just trigger Arnav's insecurities and lead to a full fledged confession scene.😳