Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
stuts, mera comment padh.. vo bhi poora..πŸ˜›
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: moonlight08

preksha - ha yar, vo suits itne acche lag rahe hai na.. kya btau.. i'l send u the pics for sure.. abhi nahi, baad mein.. time for my class.. fatafat ek comment ke baad im leaving..πŸ˜›

ha yar, ur right.. ego hi i think fasaad ki jad hai.. n best way to solve the MU's are definitely to pour ur heart out..πŸ˜ƒ

chal gtg.. hoga toh i'l edit my comment.. abhi bye.. πŸ˜ƒ

exactly :)) ok bhejooo ...waiting πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
pree4ru thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

superb topic preeπŸ‘
Do every couple from courtship to marriage undergo problem? i guess, every normal couples does! i mean if cute nok jhok doesnt happen.. then relationship mein maza thodi na aayega! every couple k beech probs hoti hai.. and honi chahiye! but.. they shud be mature enough to solve it.. they shud put aside their egos and solve their mutual probs!
Is courtship really important in life to know each other better? 100% important.. aise thodi na pyaar hoga😍 aur aise hi pyaar hota, toh yrkkh na hota 🀣 wow that rhymes :p
Do misunderstandings always end on happy note?
hmm... tricky... i doubt.. depends from persoon to person.. sometimes mus lead to complete break up.. sometimes people get closer! i gues it depends on the nature if the person

yea agreed with each and every line yaar MU solving to depends on person it is very nessacary on persons nature πŸ˜ƒ
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wwoohhoo DOTW aj hi kaise? πŸ˜› i mean sunday ko hota he na.. πŸ˜›

btw pree nyc dotw.. i skipped sm paras maaf kar diyo πŸ˜” 
hope ki naksh ka baby unke zindagi me khushiya hi khuashiyan layee πŸ˜ƒ
i need ur help πŸ˜›
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
kaumu.. i read the FULL reply! *clap clap* awesome reply
kaafi had tak i agree with u!

@pree, thanx ;)
btw.. tu bhi discuss katri hai epi live? chal.. i will add u to the group.. and we will also discuss! if u r fine with it
pree4ru thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

kaumu.. i read the FULL reply! *clap clap* awesome reply
kaafi had tak i agree with u!

@pree, thanx ;)
btw.. tu bhi discuss katri hai epi live? chal.. i will add u to the group.. and we will also discuss! if u r fine with it

haan i do yaar woh jab tension free hoon tabhi πŸ˜†i do discuss πŸ˜†hum sirf aaj kyunki monday hum banglore mein honge
@kamuji: taffy ke saath hume bhi update karna monday ko πŸ˜ƒ but  i wont reply πŸ˜‰
shweta31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

1.i think little bit pblm every couple have to suffer because they are new to each other...

2.i think it is important because they can know more about each other so that there will be no pblms afterward...i think however they know many things about each other but there are many things which they came to know after marriage also(naksh ne bhi to abhi kuch din din pehle kaha tha 2 yeras baad bhi hame nayi cheez pata chal rahi ek dusre ke bare mai)...

3.mu i important in every relationship so that they can become a strong couple as we can see our naksh...

πŸ˜›

Edited by shweta31 - 12 years ago
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i've no experiance but i ve heard dat courtship daz r d best daz of ur relationship...wo craze 2 meet each other is a different 1 n its really nice feeling...but i think it shud b limited 2 sum meets as overdose of anything can cause difficulties n can b monotonous...as d beauty of marriage is dat v cum 2 no new things abt d person wen v start living wid him...

as husband n wife r 2 different persons born n grown in 2 different environments so it is natural 4 dem 2 ve different opinions on different things...n dis may cause sum issues b/w dem which is quite normal n natural...dis may giv rise 2 sum mu's also n dese all vl end on a happy note if v want dem 2 end n dont include our ego in it 

NAKSH ve had a very beautiful journey starting frm d courtship daz 2 d initial problems n mu's n now a much mature n caring couple...as luv was alwaz b/w dem but dey never knew hw 2 handle d issues n deir elders wich now dey ve learnt 2 an extent...but dey ve portrayed very beautifully each n every phase...n d growth n change in deir characters 4 each other is truly remarkable...
Meow_Aleena thumbnail
very nice post pree..πŸ‘πŸΌ
pree4ru thumbnail
Originally posted by: _naksh_raz

Great post Preksha!!
waise i though divi di was posting..koyi baat nahiπŸ˜‰
Well what to say!!
Naksh have changed SO much.The finally have some sort of maturity in their life.πŸ˜‰ Probably because as you mentioned Preksha,the ''tragedies'' in their married life.Such as that RR and the whole trust issue from Naitik's side,Then Sneha and the whole trust issue with anger from Akshara's side. The whole Nandini misunderstanding issues and other petty misunderstanding they used to have every other day they had.Then the batwara time,they finally was then blossoming some sort of maturity and being able to take responsibility more responsiblyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Then the jolly life of being pregnant for the first time,the MC and Naitik becomes the most understanding person.His level of maturity came out,and Akshara too.
Well now to your questions!!
Do every couple from courtship to marriage undergo problem? - Well in my opinion,I do think so...YES,from engagement to marriage,getting to know each other properly,maybe their will be some problems,just like the 2nd meeting..the dumb yet lovely for us argument over Aishwaria and Katrina..lol..expressing feelings can be something else and for Naksh it was..the whole extra finding time to spend..the whole bahana of ''helping in studies'' and the understanding of Othella and its comparison to them,this caused problems from engagement to marriage in Naksh lives..and yes..these things are really shown in serials..but i do believe in getting to know others and understanding each other..differences arise that can cause some problems..later leaves positive effects though.πŸ˜†
Is courtship really important in life to know each other better? - Yes,courtship is very important,as you just dont want to marry the person quickly knowing nothing about them,not saying that love marriage is the option,BUT a journey from engagement to the wedding is VERY magical,missing this is idk,and for Naksh as they were remembering on their 2nd Anniversary,remember how magical it was for themπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Do misunderstandings always end on happy note? - Well,yes again i do believe this,If misunderstandings are to end,it must be end truthfully and with this truth,there would be some kind of khushi some kind of happiness,that finally yeh bojh uthar gaya..ab chend se no guilty feeling..i can be normal again..and smile for a reason..so i guess..all misunderstands always end on a happy note..Again all Naksh MUs ended happily for us viewers and for Naksh..and lately they end with smpsπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
ab bohot hogaya mera...ab aur nahi...
thank youπŸ˜†

πŸ‘
awesome reply truly amazing and agreed :)))