Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Journey Of Naksh/DOTW-23/12/11

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Salaam Namaste all i am here with Discussion Of The Week
(DOTW)
Well topic said it clearly its Journey of our beloved Naksh
Well the journey started of with courtship the very first fight was due to Naitik's possessiveness he was possessive  but later on he knew his mistake and he rectified it πŸ˜ƒthen came the biggest MU in courtship that was Rituraj Naitik would not have any problem if it was some other person but as he has a cold war with Rituraj he didnt like Rituraj being the first suitor but then finally on first night marriage both realised what love was actually they understood that the word love actually meant .

Now comes life after marriage soon after they entred the life of married couple from courtship after the RR issue Naksh came to know that trust is main key of love and relationship  they did have MU's first one was due to the job thing he got angry for hiding it but then after that Naitik knew it was for his good as akshara didnt want him to lose hope this showed akshara had full faith on him and can do well any field second Mu was due to Nandini's cry for someother matter poor akshara came in wrong picture due gulabo's wronng info but once cleared Naitik knew akshara has equal love as respect for his family just like the way for her own family and then came the Biggest Mu Nandini and Mohit's relationship here though Naitik knew Akshara was not at fault but his ego and anger that his wife didnt share such big news to him over came the love and trust but once they solved their relationship grew well they understood each other even better ,now came another test of trust and faith to check came sneha  Naitik's stupdity costed him alot but his reason werent wrong he wanted his wife to love him more but till the time what was doing was wrong it was late but all is well that ends well here their trust for each other and faith grew even more better

Then came Miscarriage track most heartbreaking in every couples life
Akshara felt lucky to have Naitik in her life as the way he handled her brought her out of it was really nice he cared for her even more than his own life again an Mu cropped as she was disturbed by the talks around and blamed Naitik and told many unwanted things which hurted Naitik but akshara understood what she did was wrong the way she appolizied was awesome they knew their love and trust faith is so strong that no one can break it .

Now presently we can see a fully changed Naksh kahan woh courtship wale Naksh aur kahan aaj itne loving aur caring couple.This shows how Journey of naksh strted with Immature note and has become mature πŸ˜ƒ
Now here end my bakwas so start discussing
here are few sawaal
Do every couple from courtship to marriage undergo problem? Is courtship really important in life to know each other better?
Do misunderstandings always end on happy note?

So keep discussing πŸ˜ƒplease discuss only about Naksh show nothing elseπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

With regards
PreeπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by pree4ru - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu. thumbnail
1; iN normal cases thr wnt be problem frm courtship to marriage but this is our naksh na so anything is possible in thr life 
2:courtship period okay i vote it as 50 50 bcozz acc to our INDIAN tradition how to nw if ur marriage is fiexd nw however ur mate may be but u got to adjust wht him r her
and if courtship period is very long na couple will almst knw everyting bfr marriage itself so thr wnt be that much excitment to knw abt each othr aftr marriage and thy will start loosing intrest in each othr
3;ya evry MU ends on a happy note
 by making relation more strong 
     nice topic hope we get to knw diff views of diff ppl πŸ‘

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
awsome discussion topic behna

res i will edit this one for sure yeah mujhe murder karne aajana πŸ˜†
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really nic post pree loved it waiting to see all fans view too regarding  this.And naksh gone thru a lot from before marriage and after marriage what all u mentioned all true pree.Its an arranged marriage def it vl take more time for any couple naksh too had the same problem and v also saw nk from possessive in everything regarding ak,till now lovable caring bestest hubby too love.   The best concept of love after arranged marriage really naksh truly deserved as a winner,Loved the way they fall in love u rightly mentioend so many MU's not that much trust nk fear loosing ak at first the way he expressed to ak he told apko patha hai jisse hum pyar karte hain usse kauneka darr lagta hai he felt about ak same way he love her but haan not having any time to spend with nk but later after sneha matter really naksh bonding and trust and they affection more may be as u said pree naksh life gone thru so many misunderstandings but end result v r seeing naksh coming very close and bonding more falling love with each other more and more.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great post Preksha!!
waise i though divi di was posting..koyi baat nahiπŸ˜‰
Well what to say!!
Naksh have changed SO much.The finally have some sort of maturity in their life.πŸ˜‰ Probably because as you mentioned Preksha,the ''tragedies'' in their married life.Such as that RR and the whole trust issue from Naitik's side,Then Sneha and the whole trust issue with anger from Akshara's side. The whole Nandini misunderstanding issues and other petty misunderstanding they used to have every other day they had.Then the batwara time,they finally was then blossoming some sort of maturity and being able to take responsibility more responsiblyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Then the jolly life of being pregnant for the first time,the MC and Naitik becomes the most understanding person.His level of maturity came out,and Akshara too.
Well now to your questions!!
Do every couple from courtship to marriage undergo problem? - Well in my opinion,I do think so...YES,from engagement to marriage,getting to know each other properly,maybe their will be some problems,just like the 2nd meeting..the dumb yet lovely for us argument over Aishwaria and Katrina..lol..expressing feelings can be something else and for Naksh it was..the whole extra finding time to spend..the whole bahana of ''helping in studies'' and the understanding of Othella and its comparison to them,this caused problems from engagement to marriage in Naksh lives..and yes..these things are really shown in serials..but i do believe in getting to know others and understanding each other..differences arise that can cause some problems..later leaves positive effects though.πŸ˜†
Is courtship really important in life to know each other better? - Yes,courtship is very important,as you just dont want to marry the person quickly knowing nothing about them,not saying that love marriage is the option,BUT a journey from engagement to the wedding is VERY magical,missing this is idk,and for Naksh as they were remembering on their 2nd Anniversary,remember how magical it was for themπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Do misunderstandings always end on happy note? - Well,yes again i do believe this,If misunderstandings are to end,it must be end truthfully and with this truth,there would be some kind of khushi some kind of happiness,that finally yeh bojh uthar gaya..ab chend se no guilty feeling..i can be normal again..and smile for a reason..so i guess..all misunderstands always end on a happy note..Again all Naksh MUs ended happily for us viewers and for Naksh..and lately they end with smpsπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
ab bohot hogaya mera...ab aur nahi...
thank youπŸ˜†
Edited by _naksh_raz - 12 years ago
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice topic pree
vl comment later venever i go 2 my comp dis time i m thru mobile
preksha..πŸ€— nice, nice topic..πŸ˜ƒ
i would love to have vini di's thoughts here..πŸ˜ƒ

toh, pehle toh - thanks - naksh ki journey yaad karane ke liye..πŸ˜ƒ it was great to reminisce old days of our YR..πŸ˜ƒ
secondly, sorry - tum epi live discuss karti ho, n im busy updating tafseer di.. jab vo aa jaengi, tab pakka we'l discuss the epi live..πŸ˜ƒ

now, here i come..πŸ˜†
dekh, hum dono toh shadi se miles door hai.. ha, ye alag baat hai ki jab main suit pehenti hu toh mum shuru ho jati hai, ladka dhund de tere liye?πŸ˜†
btw, maine do suit silwaye.. haaye, main itni pyar lag rahi hu na, kya btau..πŸ˜ƒ uh ho.. kaumudi, aa jao, DOTW par aa jao..πŸ˜†

chalo, time for some answers..😊
1. i think jaha tak problems are concerned - well, couples mein hi nahi - friends, siblings, parents, classmates sab hi main hoti hai.. obviously, jaha ladai, vaha pyaar..πŸ˜ƒ n yar moreover, jab do log milte hai, unke beech issues hona is laazmi i think.. after all, no two people are same, n jaha differences of opinion, differences of choice aaegi, there has to be, or i should reframe it - there would a conflict between anyone for sure.. chahe vo koi bhi ho..πŸ˜ƒ

2. yarr, everything is moderation is good..😊 courtship toh i think honi hi chahiye.. it's u know necessary to know a person as a whole - his reactions to different situations, when he's happy, when he's sad, everything.. ha there's a beauty of knowing someone after marriage as well, but then knowing someone partially definitely has an edge over two strangers living together under one roof and getting to know each other even after 10-15 years of marriage..πŸ˜‰ ji 10 saal ho gaye shadi ko, mujhe toh abhi tak nahi pata inke kapdo ki choice kya hai.. n vaise bhi what i have heared from people, courtship days ka toh vaise hi apna alag maza hai, toh usi hisab se sahi, par sab ko apne fiance (not husband)  ke saath ghumne ka mauka toh milne hi chahiye..πŸ˜›

3. misunderstandings - i always believe are facts gone wrong - which means something which is not really true.. and what's not exactly a truth, is a lie! n then, lie is always, always short-lived.. (mathematical it sounds, doesn't it..😊) misunderstanding always have to end on a happy note yar.. always.. it's just that very few people have that patience to wait till the testing time is over..😊 jo log pehle haar maan lete hai, unke liye galtfehmi is reality.. but those who stick with their close ones through their thick n thin, they realise that all the greivances were a waste of time n nothing else..😊

P.S. extra marks for good handwriting, please..πŸ˜›
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: moonlight08

preksha..πŸ€— nice, nice topic..πŸ˜ƒ

i would love to have vini di's thoughts here..πŸ˜ƒ

toh, pehle toh - thanks - naksh ki journey yaad karane ke liye..πŸ˜ƒ it was great to reminisce old days of our YR..πŸ˜ƒ
secondly, sorry - tum epi live discuss karti ho, n im busy updating tafseer di.. jab vo aa jaengi, tab pakka we'l discuss the epi live..πŸ˜ƒ

now, here i come..πŸ˜†
dekh, hum dono toh shadi se miles door hai.. ha, ye alag baat hai ki jab main suit pehenti hu toh mum shuru ho jati hai, ladka dhund de tere liye?πŸ˜†
btw, maine do suit silwaye.. haaye, main itni pyar lag rahi hu na, kya btau..πŸ˜ƒ uh ho.. kaumudi, aa jao, DOTW par aa jao..πŸ˜†

chalo, time for some answers..😊
1. i think jaha tak problems are concerned - well, couples mein hi nahi - friends, siblings, parents, classmates sab hi main hoti hai.. obviously, jaha ladai, vaha pyaar..πŸ˜ƒ n yar moreover, jab do log milte hai, unke beech issues hona is laazmi i think.. after all, no two people are same, n jaha differences of opinion, differences of choice aaegi, there has to be, or i should reframe it - there would a conflict between anyone for sure.. chahe vo koi bhi ho..πŸ˜ƒ

2. yarr, everything is moderation is good..😊 courtship toh i think honi hi chahiye.. it's u know necessary to know a person as a whole - his reactions to different situations, when he's happy, when he's sad, everything.. ha there's a beauty of knowing someone after marriage as well, but then knowing someone partially definitely has an edge over two strangers living together under one roof and getting to know each other even after 10-15 years of marriage..πŸ˜‰ ji 10 saal ho gaye shadi ko, mujhe toh abhi tak nahi pata inke kapdo ki choice kya hai.. n vaise bhi what i have heared from people, courtship days ka toh vaise hi apna alag maza hai, toh usi hisab se sahi, par sab ko apne fiance (not husband)  ke saath ghumne ka mauka toh milne hi chahiye..πŸ˜›

3. misunderstandings - i always believe are facts gone wrong - which means something which is not really true.. and what's not exactly a truth, is a lie! n then, lie is always, always short-lived.. (mathematical it sounds, doesn't it..😊) misunderstanding always have to end on a happy note yar.. always.. it's just that very few people have that patience to wait till the testing time is over..😊 jo log pehle haar maan lete hai, unke liye galtfehmi is reality.. but those who stick with their close ones through their thick n thin, they realise that all the greivances were a waste of time n nothing else..😊

P.S. extra marks for good handwriting, please..πŸ˜›

πŸ‘wow kya baat madame ne suit silvaya πŸ˜‰acha ab hum aapke Dotw pe aate hai awesome answers though we r miles away from couple realtionship figths MU with friends are der infact kuch monr=ths pehle i had mu with my friends at end its all fine πŸ˜ƒsoemtime even depnds on person if thier ego comes and they dont talk to each other thinking its her mistake she shud appolizie then thats wrong right when der is prob whoevee bows down isnt the point the point is unless u talk how will other person realise the mistake right?πŸ˜ƒ
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb topic preeπŸ‘
Do every couple from courtship to marriage undergo problem? i guess, every normal couples does! i mean if cute nok jhok doesnt happen.. then relationship mein maza thodi na aayega! every couple k beech probs hoti hai.. and honi chahiye! but.. they shud be mature enough to solve it.. they shud put aside their egos and solve their mutual probs!
Is courtship really important in life to know each other better? 100% important.. aise thodi na pyaar hoga😍 aur aise hi pyaar hota, toh yrkkh na hota 🀣 wow that rhymes :p
Do misunderstandings always end on happy note?
hmm... tricky... i doubt.. depends from persoon to person.. sometimes mus lead to complete break up.. sometimes people get closer! i gues it depends on the nature if the person
preksha - ha yar, vo suits itne acche lag rahe hai na.. kya btau.. i'l send u the pics for sure.. abhi nahi, baad mein.. time for my class.. fatafat ek comment ke baad im leaving..πŸ˜›

ha yar, ur right.. ego hi i think fasaad ki jad hai.. n best way to solve the MU's are definitely to pour ur heart out..πŸ˜ƒ

chal gtg.. hoga toh i'l edit my comment.. abhi bye.. πŸ˜ƒ