Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

   
Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

22/12/11 Unnati-Manyata:I Understand You (Page 2)

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Joined: 17 February 2006
Posts: 29076

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Yehh Shru.. Unnati does seem to understand Monyaa well! I just PRAYY her character stays sweet, down to earth, normal, supportive, and understanding.. always! because i love her bodning with Uday and Manyata.. its truly really good! And i could tell she is a ManVeer supporter as well because of yesterdays episode when she was talking to Uday about Manyata... I just hope TB article about Unnati being spoilt and all that is WRONG...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Kai.-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 36775

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

loving the future bhabhi-nanand friendship!! <3
 
i think unnati will play cupid for manveer!! <3 =D

haha! I agree. It could be that. Either way, I love it :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Joined: 30 December 2006
Posts: 104366

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Nice post Shruti...

I feel both Unnati and Manyata hv started sharing a good friendly bond where Unnati understands from where Manyata is coming from and so she is trying to explain her perspective but in a more friendly manner to which Manyata can relate to  and even Manyata is trying to understand Unnati's POV just because Unnati is putting it in a more friendly tone unlike others Embarrassed...Also since both are of same age grp ,so its easy to communicate as well in a friendly manner ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Kai.-Araina-_Poulomi_

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Joined: 05 October 2005
Posts: 20056

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
these girls are already sharing a great bond! Unnati is patient and trying to decipher how hard it must be for Manyata. Others are judging and saying she  is ill mannered and all. Dadisa, Komal and Unnati are  trying to give her the time she needs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*_Poulomi_

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 118120

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasghar

yes, i think unnati is the most nicest n sensible character... loved manyata-unnati's bonding today again!


Agreed. Unnati is nice and sensible. Their scenes are so nice to watch.

Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Agreed. I find her appealing since her entrance. The understanding sensible one. Looking forward to seeing this bond get stronger. 


CV's have always shown Unnati's maturity during her conversation with Uday and now Manyata.

Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

loving the future bhabhi-nanand friendship!! <3
 
i think unnati will play cupid for manveer!! <3 =D


She is a common link b/w them already. Unnati likes Manyata and vice versa. I am waiting to see Manyata's reaction when she finds out Unnati is Uday's sister.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 118120

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

That was a nice scene. Unnati does seem like a sensible and balanced supporting character. Actually, Dadi Saheb should learn from her ---- how to interact with moniya and how to make her understand her new situation and accept her identity. Coercion ain't gonna work with her and neither is trapping her in with JN.
Her coming to accept herself as Manyata and transforming in to someone she's expected to be will take time and instead of rushing in to it, they need to take it in baby steps...one day at a time.


AmyShockedHug

Dadisa and rest have seen how stubborn Manyata is. More you put rules on her more will she be rebellious. They need to talk to Manyata calmly try to make her understand things. They can't expect her to change her habits in one day. It will take time and they will have to deal with her with calm and patience.

Originally posted by xtaurus429x

Yehh Shru.. Unnati does seem to understand Monyaa well! I just PRAYY her character stays sweet, down to earth, normal, supportive, and understanding.. always! because i love her bodning with Uday and Manyata.. its truly really good! And i could tell she is a ManVeer supporter as well because of yesterdays episode when she was talking to Uday about Manyata... I just hope TB article about Unnati being spoilt and all that is WRONG...


Rosh they better don't alter her character. She is one of the best character in DEK and one of my favorite as well. Even though she is a Princess she is down to earth. She knows J dislikes her and she doesn't like her as well but even then she is ready to take first move of becoming friends with her. She loves her brother and wants him to get into a relationship where he has heart not one for throne/power. Unnati has already become a common link between ManVeer something we had discussed since the start of her entry that she would become first friend of Manyata in the family and vice versa which happened.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMATSxx-Araina-

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 118120

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Nice post Shruti...

I feel both Unnati and Manyata hv started sharing a good friendly bond where Unnati understands from where Manyata is coming from and so she is trying to explain her perspective but in a more friendly manner to which Manyata can relate to  and even Manyata is trying to understand Unnati's POV just because Unnati is putting it in a more friendly tone unlike others Embarrassed...Also since both are of same age grp ,so its easy to communicate as well in a friendly manner ...


Thanks Jyoti :)

Brijraj, J and other are calling Manyata ill mannered be it her language or eating habits but they forgot that's the way she has been brought up and taught. They can't expect her to change overnight because she is a Princess. It will take time for her to adjust. Unnati unlike others talked to Manyata in a friendly manner and that's what needs to be done. Manyata needed someone who can talk to her explain her things in nice way instead of tying/shouting putting restrictions on her. This is exactly what Unnati did. She could understand Manyata's state of mind what she is going through and talked to her not as Princess Unnati but as a person as a friend Unnati.

Originally posted by adventure_gurl

these girls are already sharing a great bond! Unnati is patient and trying to decipher how hard it must be for Manyata. Others are judging and saying she  is ill mannered and all. Dadisa, Komal and Unnati are  trying to give her the time she needs.


It's nice to see Unnati-Manyata bonding. She can understand Manyata and her situation. Rest are expecting Manyata to change her habits of years at one go which is not possible. She will take time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
UdayVeer-Manyata Appreciation Thread # 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1148   Views: 57029

*Shruti* 1148 57029 12 December 2011 at 9:58am by *Shruti*
HOW WILL MANYATA COME TO KNOW THE REALITY?

2 3 4 5 6

Author: be-happy-always   Replies: 44   Views: 6752

be-happy-always 44 6752 11 December 2011 at 12:12am by be-happy-always
Unnati: The Voice of Reason

Author: ibelieveinpink   Replies: 6   Views: 1300

ibelieveinpink 6 1300 07 December 2011 at 9:03am by xxMATSxx
Unnati-Manyata to Bond-Wat say?

2

Author: *Dakoo_Minzy*   Replies: 14   Views: 1630

*Dakoo_Minzy* 14 1630 04 December 2011 at 7:46pm by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index