Hitler Didi

Favorite Part of Today's Episode

Poll

What was your favorite part of today's episode?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really liked the motorcycle scene!  I thought it was very cute!  We also got to see a lot of the Delhi roads which is quite refreshing from other shows that only show like the house.  

I'm going to miss them being in Delhi...

I also loved Indira leaving the house!  I hope the family realizes what they did!

My least favorite may be the raid...since I don't think it may be a comic part.  From the precap, it looked really serious.  I hope Indira won't be in trouble!  πŸ˜²
Edited by XAiShBaBy08X - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
indu leaving the house is my fav part,i so desperately wanna watch them going through hurdles without herπŸ˜›
also bedroom part made scaryπŸ˜†
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ridhi.

indu leaving the house is my fav part,i so desperately wanna watch them going through hurdles without herπŸ˜›

also bedroom part made scaryπŸ˜†

Oh yeah!  I hope they suffer without her, but it doesn't seem like that will happen because Inder Sharma seems to have brought some money from home.  πŸ˜‘
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My fav scene was the bike one
2days inshi scenes wer very cute:)
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Yeah the bike scene was really cute!  I think they picked a really good song too!
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Originally posted by: dollangel

i loved all inshi scenes and best part was indira leaving the stupid family really they dont deserve her only rishi deserves her because he loves her truly!

Haha!  Yeah, I def. thought Indira leaving was one of the highlights of today's show!  I'm glad Rishi supported her this time.  I don't think he completely understood how ungrateful the family members were towards Indira until today.  

In my opinion, I think Rishi is starting to like Indira.  I like their light romance.  AND I'm really happy Indira has someone on her side.  πŸ˜ƒ
JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was amazing! I have a tie between the motorcycle scene and Rishi scaring Indira in the bedroom. Although I think I slightly like the motorcycle scene more for its super cuteness 😳 
I loved Rishi's method of scaring her onto the bed to get her to sleep on it because knowing Indira, she wouldn't have listened any other way lol.

I agree they did a great job with selecting the song. I was surprised (and a little disappointed) yesterday that they put a romantic song in the background but after understanding the lyrics... they couldn't have picked a more perfect song! The lyrics and meaning of the song are very subtle and not overly romantic either. Just right.

I am sooo glad that Indira and Rishi left the house. The show just got more interesting. The ungrateful family deserves it and Rishi and Indira have time to bond now 😊 

Edited by JPRules - 12 years ago
.PINK. thumbnail
hard
but loved da most him scaring her in da bedroom rofl
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Originally posted by: JPRules

Today's episode was amazing! I have a tie between the motorcycle scene and Rishi scaring Indira in the bedroom. Although I think I slightly like the motorcycle scene more for its super cuteness 😳 
I loved Rishi's method of scaring her onto the bed to get her to sleep on it because knowing Indira, she wouldn't have listened any other way lol.

I agree they did a great job with selecting the song. I was surprised (and a little disappointed) yesterday that they put a romantic song in the background but after understanding the lyrics... they couldn't have picked a more perfect song! The lyrics and meaning of the song are very subtle and not overly romantic either. Just right.

I am sooo glad that Indira and Rishi left the house. The show just got more interesting. The ungrateful family deserves it and Rishi and Indira have time to bond now 😊 

I agree with everything you said!!  

and you're right about the song selection.  The meaning seems to be perfect for them since it's not a straight up I'm confessing my love to you type of song.  lol  This show definitely is getting more interesting.  I also like how they are taking their time with it without dragging the show.  They are showing every aspect of Indira's life.  From the whole Macau track, you can see how much Indira cares for her sister, and when they come back, Mandira isn't even grateful.  We also see how much all of this hurts Indira.  I think it's time for Indira to have some fun!  I'm glad they left...I hope Rishi brings some happiness into Indira's life...and that we get to see some light cute moments between the two.  πŸ˜ƒ
JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: XAiShBaBy08X

I agree with everything you said!!  

and you're right about the song selection.  The meaning seems to be perfect for them since it's not a straight up I'm confessing my love to you type of song.  lol  This show definitely is getting more interesting.  I also like how they are taking their time with it without dragging the show.  They are showing every aspect of Indira's life.  From the whole Macau track, you can see how much Indira cares for her sister, and when they come back, Mandira isn't even grateful.  We also see how much all of this hurts Indira.  I think it's time for Indira to have some fun!  I'm glad they left...I hope Rishi brings some happiness into Indira's life...and that we get to see some light cute moments between the two.  πŸ˜ƒ

That's exactly what I want to see now! Indira is finally out of the house and alone with Rishi. Since they're on their own, this is the perfect time to show some fun and playful scenes where Indira actually starts to enjoy the little joys of life... of course it can't be too much or it'll look out of character. But small things like sitting at night under the moon and having an ice cream. Simple little joys of life. I think this is the perfect time to have Rishi lighten her up a little