Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

JUHI AND SUNNY Desperation for Votes N Insecurity (Page 5)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MahekFTW

i hate her tone
amar has been very respectful to her
why did she u will get ull get a slap on ur face ? just cuz he nominated u ?
itna dar hai ?

kaheen chuhi ko na chamata par jaye ! lol 
why only amar...i have never seen sid being disrespectful to either sunny or juhi...at least on their face ...and yet these two are bullying him like anything...just because their sky bhaiya doesn't like sid...juhi ji ab aapka imaan dharam kahan gaya...ki aap ek aise insaan ko bully kar rahe ho jisne hamesha aapki izzat ki...jab sid ne PM ke parents ko gaali dee...tab aapne usko shabashi dee...mera majboot bhai kaha...kyoki tab wo aapke gang mein tha...aur ab ussi sid ko bully kar rahi hai...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25MahekFTWznursinghsusan29

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

Originally posted by fire_gun

Please see uncensored video 6 of today. Here juhi talks friendly to amar about the dance...now we know that sunny wanted to create drama 
she was  clearly was uncomfortable while dancing ..may be she thinks that amar didn;t done it purposely but amar should have learnt this lesson much before ..i guess after shonali epsiode he should have get  the fact that he doing sumthing wrongOuch then with sunny and with juhiOuch...he is ruining his image himself  

Oh you think so? I dont think he is ruining his image Smile
of course dearWink..amar getting allegations one by oneLOLLOLWink

oh you think so? I dont think he is getting any allegations Smile
shonali did abt shamek davar kickLOLLOL.. then sunny complained abt amar to juhi and told amar in other way that ur wife will upsetLOL now this one juhi talking abt  amar grabbing collar again and again  and sunny  complaining abt amar today dance with juhiLOL
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PSB_Zone

Har chiz ka kehne aur karne ka time hota hai agar koi chiz galat time me kahi jati hai to wo sirf drama hota hai kyonki limelite me aane ke liye kuch rehta nahi hai...same like my gf jo 2 mahine pehele ka koi incident bacha ke rakhti hai kisi badi ladai me use karne ke liyeLOL
[/QUOTE] ha bhai aur jab yeh  dance mein itna bada issue mil raha  tha to  juhi ne jaane diyaLOLLOLLOL...chal koi nahi yaar kal sab clear ho jaayega
[/QUOTE]Dance me non issue mil raha tha check the uncensored video..They had planned first how to dance...Ab in the nite no control me chalte chalte yuh hi koi mil gaya tha ka dance kaisa lagegaLOLLOL
[/QUOTE] hmm let me see iwill back to u Wink
susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Please see uncensored video 6 of today. Here juhi talks friendly to amar about the dance...now we know that sunny wanted to create drama 
she was  clearly was uncomfortable while dancing ..may be she thinks that amar didn;t done it purposely but amar should have learnt this lesson much before ..i guess after shonali epsiode he should have get  the fact that he doing sumthing wrongOuch then with sunny and with juhiOuch...he is ruining his image himself  

Oh you think so? I dont think he is ruining his image Smile
of course dearWink..amar getting allegations one by oneLOLLOLWink

oh you think so? I dont think he is getting any allegations Smile
shonali did abt shamek davar kickLOLLOL.. then sunny complained abt amar to juhi and told amar in other way that ur wife will upsetLOL now this one juhi talking abt  amar grabbing collar again and again  and sunny  complaining abt amar today dance with juhiLOL

Oh you think they are all true? I dont think so Smile
PSB_Zone Senior Member
PSB_Zone
PSB_Zone

Originally posted by blue-ice

i hate her tone
itna dar hai ?

why only amar...i have never seen sid being disrespectful to either sunny or juhi...at least on their face ...and yet these two are bullying him like anything...just because their sky bhaiya doesn't like sid...juhi ji ab aapka imaan dharam kahan gaya...ki aap ek aise insaan ko bully kar rahe ho jisne hamesha aapki izzat ki...jab sid ne PM ke parents ko gaali dee...tab aapne usko shabashi dee...mera majboot bhai kaha...kyoki tab wo aapke gang mein tha...aur ab ussi sid ko bully kar rahi hai...

Ya rite sid to juhi ke group me tht sky ke sath kafi din..sid ki juhi se to kabhi prob hui hi nahi..She is bitching and saying bad abt sid kyonki wo tumhare group me nahi hai aur he nominated u...to khud ko nominate kar le sid ye to wahi baat ho gai jo blue ice ne century wale topic me kaha thaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahekFTWblue-ice.

MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

i hate her tone
itna dar hai ?

bang on !!!
i completely agree with u ! Why does the world owe chuhi n sunny their votes n loyalty ? Who are they loyal to ? No one ! I remember sunny tellin AS to becareful what he says or ppl will nominate him . I  m so happy sid is not letting them get on his nerves . They want him to lose it so that can go aha ! see we told u , sid is bad ! 
I dont ever see the trio doing anything positive , always plotting or taunting ! 
I hope amar answers her back 
how can she talk like this ! totally uncalled for 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

PSB_Zone Senior Member
PSB_Zone
PSB_Zone

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Har chiz ka kehne aur karne ka time hota hai agar koi chiz galat time me kahi jati hai to wo sirf drama hota hai kyonki limelite me aane ke liye kuch rehta nahi hai...same like my gf jo 2 mahine pehele ka koi incident bacha ke rakhti hai kisi badi ladai me use karne ke liyeLOL
ha bhai aur jab yeh  dance mein itna bada issue mil raha  tha to  juhi ne jaane diyaLOLLOLLOL...chal koi nahi yaar kal sab clear ho jaayega
[/QUOTE]Dance me non issue mil raha tha check the uncensored video..They had planned first how to dance...Ab in the nite no control me chalte chalte yuh hi koi mil gaya tha ka dance kaisa lagegaLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]Jab ek iljaam lag jata hai to opportunist use it for there advantage same is the case wid sunny..and time out yaar of all ppl sunnyLOLn tht too for just lifting ..Its so common in soap and film acting and here they were dancing in the song so it was for entertainment n just acting..Amar is not a fool tht he would do such acts infront of 100 cameras and ruin his image...he is very smart...bakwash dramebaaz log hai...juhi is chuhi juhi is chuhi juhi is chuhiLOL

Edited by PSB_Zone - 22 December 2011 at 12:49pm
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

ha bhai aur jab yeh  dance mein itna bada issue mil raha  tha to  juhi ne jaane diyaLOLLOLLOL...chal koi nahi yaar kal sab clear ho jaayega
[/QUOTE] i saw the clip number six they r talking that they will do it in control manner with lots of dance LOLLOLLOL and amar ruined it  himself...amar was getting cosy  for no reason

Go to top