Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

JUHI AND SUNNY Desperation for Votes N Insecurity (Page 2)

Observer101 Senior Member
Observer101
Observer101

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Juhi who calls people Bewakoof bcoz they don't agree with her who bitches with Sunny on everything and everybody barring Sky should talk. Count me in as another one who suspects that all this is being raked for sympathy votes and in the hope that Amar may get voted out.

Note: Changed offending word

Edited by sweta01 - 22 December 2011 at 11:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83PSB_ZoneHard Rockznursinghuscgirlboredsoulblue-ice.

PSB_Zone Senior Member
PSB_Zone
PSB_Zone

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

idont know how true that allegation was true..because juhi and sunny  were talking abt it after nomination day continuously  ..kal dekh kar pata padega  kii kya hua actually...

Nominate hone ke baad hi women card aur ye sab drama...had hai yaar..khud ko weak maan rahi tabhi na ..y didnt she said tht time...when u urself behaved pathetically when women like mehek and mishra were cornered out how u can expect women to vote u...dramebaaz hypocrite...even sky is better then juhi..koi bhi jeet jaye ye chuhi na jite..i am hating this women to the core

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25adieus50Hard RockboredsoulTony_StraK786

PSB_Zone Senior Member
PSB_Zone
PSB_Zone

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Observer101

Chuhi who calls people Bewakoof bcoz they don't agree with her who bitches with Sunny on everything and everybody barring Sky should talk. Count me in as another one who suspects that all this is being raked for sympathy votes and in the hope that Amar may get voted out.

If amar is send to secret room Sd will say tht Amar u are evicted then u all luk there reaction..chuhi will say bola tha na amar jayega...usne beimaani ki thi..Amar ne unhe nominate kiya use baar baar beimaani keh ke wo khud ko dhokha de rahi hai ki public ko???hahaha

agar sid tumhara dushman hai to jaruri thodi hai sab ka dushman ho stupid lady...U should worry abt ur own action y u poking ur nose on wat others do..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adieus50boredsoulTony_StraK786

ilovetrashtv Goldie
ilovetrashtv
ilovetrashtv

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I would love to see their faces when they find out that the voting lines were closed and all their desperate pleas fell to deaf earsClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adieus50znursingh-Seraphic-blue-ice.

adieus50 Senior Member
adieus50
adieus50

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PSB_Zone

I guess it is prity clear now how desperate juhi and sunny are looking.It is the height of insecurity.First they consider themselves weak thts y they are playing the women card and tht to in the nomination week..Juhi thinks all the time how to fool the emotional public but Miss Juhi Parmer all ur efforts are complete waste coz voting lines are closed n i bet if they were not ,u two would hv been thrown out by all the women voters firstLOL

Where was the women when sid was abusing Pooja Mishra aand sky was abusing Mehek?? and u were just hiding and supporting sid and sky ...Fake juhi u will get a slap in ur face like pooja bedi is getting frm all of us..

Very well said!

Bhai logon...Hypocrisy is at its peak...the evil three...sunny, juhi and sky ...all three nominated amar...but they are upset with Amar for nominating them...
?
ya Juhiji, sunny ji aur sky ji...amar ne bahut badi galti ki...usko khud ko nominate karna chahiye tha...aap logon ko nahin...kyoki BB jeetne ka adhikar sirf aap teeno ka hai...amar ka nahi...
?
koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke

Can they get any lower than this?

I have more respect for Amar as he has supported the right too!!

JUHI and SUNNY have only contributed towards destroying the house atmosphere. Churiels?

They are 3 idiots in the true sense!?

Just because Mahek has done 2 films with Salman and knowing him was taken as a crime. Mahek has got so much support from people outside that they call themselves Mahekian not a pull that was saving her. With Shonali & Laxmi not really having added any spice to the show, we hope that Mahek does come back to the show as the fireworks thereon would be really worth watching. Amar, Sid & Mahek deserve to go to the finals.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83PranjjalPSB_ZoneHard Rockznursingh-SMay31-

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

I guess it is prity clear now how desperate juhi and sunny are looking.It is the height of insecurity.First they consider themselves weak thts y they are playing the women card and tht to in the nomination week..Juhi thinks all the time how to fool the emotional public but Miss Juhi Parmer all ur efforts are complete waste coz voting lines are closed n i bet if they were not ,u two hv been thrown out by
all the women voters first
LOL

Where was the women when sid was abusing Pooja Mishra aand sky was abusing Mehek and u were just hiding and supporting sid and sky ...FAke juhi u will get a slap in ur face like pooja bedi is getting frm all of us..
ya poor juhi...she is playing the woman card and doesn't realize that its the women who hate her more than menLOL...if only she knewLOLLOL
iss ghar mein issne her galat kaam mein sky ka saath diya ...and look at her passing judgement on everyone..Dead

Even if colors makes her win BB5...she may not have as many fans left in the country after seeing her behaviour...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25PSB_ZonePranjjalznursinghblue-ice.

PSB_Zone Senior Member
PSB_Zone
PSB_Zone

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

Originally posted by blue-ice

I guess it is prity clear now how desperate juhi and sunny are looking.It is the height of insecurity.First they consider themselves weak thts y they are playing the women card and tht to in the nomination week..Juhi thinks all the time how to fool the emotional public but Miss Juhi Parmer all ur efforts are complete waste coz voting lines are closed n i bet if they were not ,u two hv been thrown out by
all the women voters first
LOL

Where was the women when sid was abusing Pooja Mishra aand sky was abusing Mehek and u were just hiding and supporting sid and sky ...FAke juhi u will get a slap in ur face like pooja bedi is getting frm all of us..
ya poor juhi...she is playing the woman card and doesn't realize that its the women who hate her more than menLOL...if only she knewLOLLOL
iss ghar mein issne her galat kaam mein sky ka saath diya ...and look at her passing judgement on everyone..Dead

Even if colors makes her win BB5...she may not have as many fans left in the country after seeing her behaviour...

If they make her win everybody will hate colors
MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
i hate her tone
amar has been very respectful to her
why did she u will get ull get a slap on ur face ? just cuz he nominated u ?
itna dar hai ?

kaheen chuhi ko na chamata par jaye ! lol 

Edited by MahekFTW - 22 December 2011 at 11:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adieus50anjup83PranjjalPSB_Zonezanish_kboredsoulznursinghTony_StraK786

Go to top