Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
BHAI MERE  tum khud bol  rehe the  kii dekhte hai kii kiska  andazaa sahi nikalta hai merea ya tumara  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur yeh link hai uske proof  hai ..maine us time bhi bola tha that just a speculation  par nahi tum hi bol rehe aisa kuch nahi hoga  kal dekh lenaπŸ˜†  aur aakhir wednesday   ko promo aaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..aur yeh baat tumne hi shuru kii kal bhi  ...agar yeh sab link dekhne baad bhi tume mahi dekhthaπŸ˜† toh  maine kya kahu kyuki tum apni hi baat ko  palat rehe hoπŸ˜†..tumne aakhein band kar li hai πŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

Hum apni baat pe adig hai..andaze ki baat nahi hai yahan sense ki baat hai ..hum maan gaye ki tune kaha tha ki kal promo ayega but ye bhi kaha tha promo isliye ayega kyonki big boss ne dialoqe maara chand wala...tht has nothing to do wid promo..now spare me..cant spoon fed u now..wahi baat repeat kare pada hai ..HUm baat kar rahe sense aur logic ki aur tu pele pada hai andaza..jabki baat sirf big boss ke chand kehne ke liye thi..anadaza sahi tha tera sense galat simple jo ki main baat thiπŸ˜†

Ankhen to aapne band kar li hai chuhi ke support me
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/in-the-night-no-control-episode-81-part-5-3585.html#top

Video dekhiye carefully aur comment bhi padhiye logo ke video ke niche ankhen khul jayegi...wat a performance by amarwaπŸ‘
juhi said it was hot and she didnt had any problem..bas tujhe problem hai ...hahah.
Aur kafi der ho gai mera us baat pe hasna banta hai fir se jab tune kaha ki sunny feeling uncomfertable hahahhaha🀣🀣🀣
[/QUOTE] BHAI MAINE tum se kal kaha nahi tha kii shayri waali baat phir se laoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tumne hi shuru kiya kalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...lol!!! tumne suna nahi kya kaha tha juhi ne sky aur sunny ke samne se that he was grabbing collar of course she didn;t rant abt it that amar did purposely ...she didn;t  said that she didn;t had problem itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... juhi wa running from the dance again and again  if u didn;t saw i cant help itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† abt sunny of course she is po*nstar but it doesn;t mean she is open for sex and molestation 24 hrs..she has every  right to say and react  ...even in uncensored video amar mentioned while taking to juhi that sunny is uncomfortable  when why he pulled her in song and tried to get close when he knows that she is feeling uncomfortable  ...  aur rehi  baat logo ke comments kii  everybody has their own vision.   i guess most of them judging her on po*n profession  .πŸ˜‰..
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anshul i said you yesterday that don't waste ur time in stupid arguments,just stop replying to few ppl...that is best thing to do in this forum.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
juhi thinks she is big but actually she is a small mind owner

just like in pati patni aur woh
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: small_boss5

juhi thinks she is big but actually she is a small mind owner

just like in pati patni aur woh

big to wo hai hi  physical apearence me to samjhegi hi na..
πŸ˜†
@ PSB_Zone

Good Pic Buddy!!!!!
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: annamunna

@ PSB_Zone

Good Pic Buddy!!!!!

abe tu to facebuk pe bhi hai mere to wahi pic to hai meri
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good thread PSBπŸ‘

completely agree with u on juhi and sunny behaving after the nominations good amar really shut them up with his good arguments when he asked them why did they nominate him and expect him that not to nominate them and really shut the bimbo sunny when she started a stupid argument with amar and if sky did not interfer he would really thrash her down
juhi knows amar is a strong contender so she trying to bring him down with saas bahu serial dialogues
juhi as audience who will get smack on the face πŸ˜› there was absoulte no proof from juhi that amar said that women are weak but she is creating the drama since she is insecure to the core