JUHI AND SUNNY Desperation for Votes N Insecurity - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by PSB_Zone

Aur tum to had hi ho yaar..sala juhi ko prob nahi hui aur tumhe ho rahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
[/QUOTE] lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜† she already talked abt itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kya chahte ho kii woh scream kareπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..she didn;tπŸ˜‰..uski problem tumne dance ke time nahi dekhi to rehne de bhai kyu time waste kar raha hai yaha discuss karke
[/QUOTE]Ale le le dekho to kitni problem ho rahi hai tumhe uski problem dekh ke..By the way wo chand shayri agle din kuch meaning uska kya hua??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE] nahi aaya kya promoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wild card entry promo aaaya  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  aur agle din show khatam hote hi aaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. shayri was for that wild card promoπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by fire_gun

Aur tum to had hi ho yaar..sala juhi ko prob nahi hui aur tumhe ho rahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜† she already talked abt itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kya chahte ho kii woh scream kareπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..she didn;tπŸ˜‰..uski problem tumne dance ke time nahi dekhi to rehne de bhai kyu time waste kar raha hai yaha discuss karke
Ale le le dekho to kitni problem ho rahi hai tumhe uski problem dekh ke..By the way wo chand shayri agle din kuch meaning uska kya hua??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nahi aaya kya promoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wild card entry promo aaaya  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  aur agle din show khatam hote hi aaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. shayri was for that wild card promoπŸ˜‰
Kya baat kisi bhi chiz ko chand se add kar rahe ho...wild card promo is chand hahahhahaπŸ˜†kuch bhi.I thought chand was symonds ka taklaπŸ˜†
Edited by PSB_Zone - 12 years ago
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Seriously! can't Amar get it? Sunny already told him once before to not touch her. Just keep away.
Use itni hi problem hoti to wo pehele se bolti sky aur sunny ke discussion me bas nod nahi karti..

lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜† she already talked abt itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kya chahte ho kii woh scream kareπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..she didn;tπŸ˜‰..uski problem tumne dance ke time nahi dekhi to rehne de bhai kyu time waste kar raha hai yaha discuss karke
Ale le le dekho to kitni problem ho rahi hai tumhe uski problem dekh ke..By the way wo chand shayri agle din kuch meaning uska kya hua??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nahi aaya kya promoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wild card entry promo aaaya  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  aur agle din show khatam hote hi aaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. shayri was for that wild card promoπŸ˜‰
Kya baat kisi bhi chiz ko chand se add kar rahe ho...wild card promo is chand hahahhahaπŸ˜†kuch bhi.I thought chand was symonds ka takla
  lol..sach meinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  us din bol rehe the kisi baat sach hoti hai dekhte hai.. aaj dekho kya bol rehe hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...bhai tu bus kamaal hai...jaake dekh lo us din ka  thread πŸ˜†..leave it bye dear i am done with u
πŸ˜†

Use itni hi problem hoti to wo pehele se bolti sky aur sunny ke discussion me bas nod nahi karti..

Usne pehle bola that. Aaj kyun phir se usse pull kiya? Now don't justify it again as Amar does anything to win the task. πŸ˜†

Cheapo should stop touching women.

Usne pehle bola that. Aaj kyun phir se usse pull kiya? Now don't justify it again as Amar does anything to win the task. πŸ˜†

Cheapo should stop touching women.
Are yaar agar chuhi ko problem hoti to perfomance ke turant baad uske kaan me it was hot na bolti wid a smile...kitni choti choti baat ka issue banate ho tum log yaar,If it was in the soap or a film it would hv been clapped...same can be said abt performance..

Are yaar agar chuhi ko problem hoti to perfomance ke turant baad uske kaan me it was hot na bolti wid a smile...kitni choti choti baat ka issue banate ho tum log yaar,If it was in the soap or a film it would hv been clapped...same can be said abt performance..

PSB_Zone: My take is simple. A girl told you to stay away and if you still pester her then you are a cheapo. The other day Sunny told Amar to not touch her and stay away then why did he again pull her today?

PSB_Zone: My take is simple. A girl told you to stay away and if you still pester her then you are a cheapo. The other day Sunny told Amar to not touch her and stay away then why did he again pull her today?

It is  such a song where a woman keep going for the collar inspite of the man ignoring and hinting to go away..watch tht rekha and akshay song..So it was an act...HE dragged sunny coz women were to be used as a prop according to the task aur performance ki masti me amarwa ko ye sab dhyan nahi rehta pichli baten.πŸ˜†.He is very passionate abt acting and actor should be like thtπŸ˜†
Originally posted by fire_gun

Kya baat kisi bhi chiz ko chand se add kar rahe ho...wild card promo is chand hahahhahaπŸ˜†kuch bhi.I thought chand was symonds ka takla
  lol..sach meinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  us din bol rehe the kisi baat sach hoti hai dekhte hai.. aaj dekho kya bol rehe hoπŸ˜†...bhai tu bus kamaal hai...jaake dekh lo us din ka  thread πŸ˜†..leave it bye dear i am done with u
πŸ˜†

Oye main kamal hoon nahi yaar krk jaisa koi nahi ho sakta..πŸ˜†..Krk se yaad aaya ki he tweeted "amar thinks he will win the show but he is wrong coz sid will win y becoz krk said so"πŸ˜†Rest i agree tht u said they will show promo tomorow but i dont find any relation between big boss saying chand and wild card promo.Tht chand would hv only made sense if mehek entered tht day n big boss meant chand by mehek..u can call a gal moon but to call a promo moon hahahah🀣🀣.It was just for sky task...samjhe bandhuπŸ˜ƒ

It is  such a song where a woman keep going for the collar inspite of the man ignoring and hinting to go away..watch tht rekha and akshay song..So it was an act...HE dragged sunny coz women were to be used as a prop according to the task aur performance ki masti me amarwa ko ye sab dhyan nahi rehta pichli baten.πŸ˜†.He is very passionate abt acting and actor should be like thtπŸ˜†

But...but he was already dancing with Juhi then why did he drag Sunny too? πŸ˜‰

@Red highlighted part- That's the whole problem. He should control all that passion. πŸ˜†