of course dear๐Ÿ˜‰..amar getting allegations one by one๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

oh you think so? I dont think he is getting any allegations ๐Ÿ˜Š
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MahekFTW

i hate her tone

amar has been very respectful to her
why did she u will get ull get a slap on ur face ? just cuz he nominated u ?
itna dar hai ?

kaheen chuhi ko na chamata par jaye ! lol 

why only amar...i have never seen sid being disrespectful to either sunny or juhi...at least on their face ...and yet these two are bullying him like anything...just because their sky bhaiya doesn't like sid...juhi ji ab aapka imaan dharam kahan gaya...ki aap ek aise insaan ko bully kar rahe ho jisne hamesha aapki izzat ki...jab sid ne PM ke parents ko gaali dee...tab aapne usko shabashi dee...mera majboot bhai kaha...kyoki tab wo aapke gang mein tha...aur ab ussi sid ko bully kar rahi hai...
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: susan29

oh you think so? I dont think he is getting any allegations ๐Ÿ˜Š

shonali did abt shamek davar kick๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. then sunny complained abt amar to juhi and told amar in other way that ur wife will upset๐Ÿ˜† now this one juhi talking abt  amar grabbing collar again and again  and sunny  complaining abt amar today dance with juhi๐Ÿ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Har chiz ka kehne aur karne ka time hota hai agar koi chiz galat time me kahi jati hai to wo sirf drama hota hai kyonki limelite me aane ke liye kuch rehta nahi hai...same like my gf jo 2 mahine pehele ka koi incident bacha ke rakhti hai kisi badi ladai me use karne ke liye๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE] ha bhai aur jab yeh  dance mein itna bada issue mil raha  tha to  juhi ne jaane diya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...chal koi nahi yaar kal sab clear ho jaayega
[/QUOTE]Dance me non issue mil raha tha check the uncensored video..They had planned first how to dance...Ab in the nite no control me chalte chalte yuh hi koi mil gaya tha ka dance kaisa lagega๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE] hmm let me see iwill back to u ๐Ÿ˜‰
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

shonali did abt shamek davar kick๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. then sunny complained abt amar to juhi and told amar in other way that ur wife will upset๐Ÿ˜† now this one juhi talking abt  amar grabbing collar again and again  and sunny  complaining abt amar today dance with juhi๐Ÿ˜†

Oh you think they are all true? I dont think so ๐Ÿ˜Š
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

why only amar...i have never seen sid being disrespectful to either sunny or juhi...at least on their face ...and yet these two are bullying him like anything...just because their sky bhaiya doesn't like sid...juhi ji ab aapka imaan dharam kahan gaya...ki aap ek aise insaan ko bully kar rahe ho jisne hamesha aapki izzat ki...jab sid ne PM ke parents ko gaali dee...tab aapne usko shabashi dee...mera majboot bhai kaha...kyoki tab wo aapke gang mein tha...aur ab ussi sid ko bully kar rahi hai...

Ya rite sid to juhi ke group me tht sky ke sath kafi din..sid ki juhi se to kabhi prob hui hi nahi..She is bitching and saying bad abt sid kyonki wo tumhare group me nahi hai aur he nominated u...to khud ko nominate kar le sid ye to wahi baat ho gai jo blue ice ne century wale topic me kaha tha๐Ÿ˜†
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

bang on !!!
i completely agree with u ! Why does the world owe chuhi n sunny their votes n loyalty ? Who are they loyal to ? No one ! I remember sunny tellin AS to becareful what he says or ppl will nominate him . I  m so happy sid is not letting them get on his nerves . They want him to lose it so that can go aha ! see we told u , sid is bad ! 
I dont ever see the trio doing anything positive , always plotting or taunting ! 
I hope amar answers her back 
how can she talk like this ! totally uncalled for 
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Har chiz ka kehne aur karne ka time hota hai agar koi chiz galat time me kahi jati hai to wo sirf drama hota hai kyonki limelite me aane ke liye kuch rehta nahi hai...same like my gf jo 2 mahine pehele ka koi incident bacha ke rakhti hai kisi badi ladai me use karne ke liye๐Ÿ˜†

ha bhai aur jab yeh  dance mein itna bada issue mil raha  tha to  juhi ne jaane diya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...chal koi nahi yaar kal sab clear ho jaayega
Dance me non issue mil raha tha check the uncensored video..They had planned first how to dance...Ab in the nite no control me chalte chalte yuh hi koi mil gaya tha ka dance kaisa lagega๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hmm let me see iwill back to u ๐Ÿ˜‰
Jab ek iljaam lag jata hai to opportunist use it for there advantage same is the case wid sunny..and time out yaar of all ppl sunny๐Ÿ˜†n tht too for just lifting ..Its so common in soap and film acting and here they were dancing in the song so it was for entertainment n just acting..Amar is not a fool tht he would do such acts infront of 100 cameras and ruin his image...he is very smart...bakwash dramebaaz log hai...juhi is chuhi juhi is chuhi juhi is chuhi๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by PSB_Zone - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail

ha bhai aur jab yeh  dance mein itna bada issue mil raha  tha to  juhi ne jaane diya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...chal koi nahi yaar kal sab clear ho jaayega
Dance me non issue mil raha tha check the uncensored video..They had planned first how to dance...Ab in the nite no control me chalte chalte yuh hi koi mil gaya tha ka dance kaisa lagega๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i saw the clip number six they r talking that they will do it in control manner with lots of dance ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and amar ruined it  himself...amar was getting cosy  for no reason
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: PSB_Zone

Jab ek iljaam lag jata hai to opportunist use it for there advantage same is the case wid sunny..and time out yaar of all ppl sunny๐Ÿ˜†n tht too for just lifting ..Its so common in soap and film acting and here they were dancing in the song so it was for entertainment n just acting..Amar is not a fool tht he would do such acts infront of 100 cameras and ruin his image...he is very smart...bakwash dramebaaz log hai...
ha  bhai bilkul hamne bhi galat video clip dekh liya jaha amar zabardasti cosy ho raha tha..sunny aise hi uncomfortable ho rahi thi..shonali ne aisa hi kaha tha,,sab bekwoof hai opportunist aur yeh amar is smartest๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...amar hi sabse bada opportunist hai he proved that again and again