Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: susan29

Please see uncensored video 6 of today. Here juhi talks friendly to amar about the dance...now we know that sunny wanted to create drama 

she was  clearly was uncomfortable while dancing ..may be she thinks that amar didn;t done it purposely but amar should have learnt this lesson much before ..i guess after shonali epsiode he should have get  the fact that he doing sumthing wrong then with sunny and with juhi...he is ruining his image himself  
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

dekh to le mere bhai kii kya hua tha actually...kal ho rahi hai na baat ko dekh lete hai kii kya bola tha actually,...

Bhai i am not saying after watching the precap..This is my opinion since they are nominated..It has nothing to do with tomorrow precap...
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Next week should be double eviction and sunny should out!! In place of gunda gang ut should have been mahek, shonali and pm!!
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: PSB_Zone

Bhai i am not saying after watching the precap..This is my opinion since they are nominated..It has nothing to do with tomorrow precap...

matlab yeh kii man lo agar just as assumption agar juhi jo keh rehi woh sahi hai tab bhi woh camere ke kar rehi hai๐Ÿ˜• aaj amar ko neeche laane mauka tha woh dance mein  jyadaa close ho raha tha ..yehi women card ka reason hota to woh juhi use karti fullest abt amar zabarasti in dance
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

she was  clearly was uncomfortable while dancing ..may be she thinks that amar didn;t done it purposely but amar should have learnt this lesson much before ..i guess after shonali epsiode he should have get  the fact that he doing sumthing wrong then with sunny and with juhi...he is ruining his image himself  

Oh you think so? I dont think he is ruining his image ๐Ÿ˜Š
PSB_Zone thumbnail

matlab yeh kii man lo agar just as assumption agar juhi jo keh rehi woh sahi hai tab bhi woh camere ke kar rehi hai๐Ÿ˜• aaj amar ko neeche laane mauka tha woh dance mein  jyadaa close ho raha tha ..yehi women card ka reason hota to woh juhi use karti fullest abt amar zabarasti in dance

Har chiz ka kehne aur karne ka time hota hai agar koi chiz galat time me kahi jati hai to wo sirf drama hota hai kyonki limelite me aane ke liye kuch rehta nahi hai...same like my gf jo 2 mahine pehele ka koi incident bacha ke rakhti hai kisi badi ladai me use karne ke liye๐Ÿ˜†

And juhi knows amar kitna bhi chichora hoga uske liye nahi jayega..Moti chuhi Knows her limitation...A married woman saying those things for a married man and tht too for the task..
Juhi would hv luked foolish ...
Edited by PSB_Zone - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan29

Oh you think so? I dont think he is ruining his image ๐Ÿ˜Š

of course dear๐Ÿ˜‰..amar getting allegations one by one๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: PSB_Zone

Har chiz ka kehne aur karne ka time hota hai agar koi chiz galat time me kahi jati hai to wo sirf drama hota hai kyonki limelite me aane ke liye kuch rehta nahi hai...same like my gf jo 2 mahine pehele ka koi incident bacha ke rakhti hai kisi badi ladai me use karne ke liye๐Ÿ˜†

ha bhai aur jab yeh  dance mein itna bada issue mil raha  tha to  juhi ne jaane diya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...chal koi nahi yaar kal sab clear ho jaayega
PSB_Zone thumbnail

of course dear๐Ÿ˜‰..amar getting allegations one by one๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Amar ne koi galti ki hi nahi kabhi to lesson kaha se learn kare...If Amar had done wrong wid shonali aur tab uski galti sab ne pakad li hoti to na wo sharminda hota and he would hv been extra carefull...doodh se jala hua dahi bhi fook kar peeta hai

Rest if we know tht we havent done anything wrong no one in the world can make u feel guilty..
PSB_Zone thumbnail

ha bhai aur jab yeh  dance mein itna bada issue mil raha  tha to  juhi ne jaane diya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...chal koi nahi yaar kal sab clear ho jaayega
Dance me non issue mil raha tha check the uncensored video..They had planned first how to dance...Ab in the nite no control me chalte chalte yuh hi koi mil gaya tha ka dance kaisa lagega๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†