JUHI AND SUNNY Desperation for Votes N Insecurity - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I would love to see their faces when they find out that the voting lines were closed and all their desperate pleas fell to deaf ears๐Ÿ‘
adieus50 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PSB_Zone

I guess it is prity clear now how desperate juhi and sunny are looking.It is the height of insecurity.First they consider themselves weak thts y they are playing the women card and tht to in the nomination week..Juhi thinks all the time how to fool the emotional public but Miss Juhi Parmer all ur efforts are complete waste coz voting lines are closed n i bet if they were not ,u two would hv been thrown out by all the women voters first๐Ÿ˜†

Where was the women when sid was abusing Pooja Mishra aand sky was abusing Mehek?? and u were just hiding and supporting sid and sky ...Fake juhi u will get a slap in ur face like pooja bedi is getting frm all of us..

Very well said!

Bhai logon...Hypocrisy is at its peak...the evil three...sunny, juhi and sky ...all three nominated amar...but they are upset with Amar for nominating them...
?
ya Juhiji, sunny ji aur sky ji...amar ne bahut badi galti ki...usko khud ko nominate karna chahiye tha...aap logon ko nahin...kyoki BB jeetne ka adhikar sirf aap teeno ka hai...amar ka nahi...
?
koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke

Can they get any lower than this?

I have more respect for Amar as he has supported the right too!!

JUHI and SUNNY have only contributed towards destroying the house atmosphere. Churiels?

They are 3 idiots in the true sense!?

Just because Mahek has done 2 films with Salman and knowing him was taken as a crime. Mahek has got so much support from people outside that they call themselves Mahekian not a pull that was saving her. With Shonali & Laxmi not really having added any spice to the show, we hope that Mahek does come back to the show as the fireworks thereon would be really worth watching. Amar, Sid & Mahek deserve to go to the finals.
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

ya poor juhi...she is playing the woman card and doesn't realize that its the women who hate her more than men๐Ÿ˜†...if only she knew๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
iss ghar mein issne her galat kaam mein sky ka saath diya ...and look at her passing judgement on everyone..๐Ÿคข

Even if colors makes her win BB5...she may not have as many fans left in the country after seeing her behaviour...

PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan29

Even if colors makes her win BB5...she may not have as many fans left in the country after seeing her behaviour...

If they make her win everybody will hate colors
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hate her tone
amar has been very respectful to her
why did she u will get ull get a slap on ur face ? just cuz he nominated u ?
itna dar hai ?

kaheen chuhi ko na chamata par jaye ! lol 
Edited by MahekFTW - 12 years ago
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovetrashtv

I would love to see their faces when they find out that the voting lines were closed and all their desperate pleas fell to deaf ears๐Ÿ‘

U will also love there faces when Mehek will enter the house n big boss telling them tht mehek is back coz of heavy public support
Originally posted by: MahekFTW

i hate her tone

amar has been very respectful to her
why did she u will get ull get a slap on ur face ? just cuz he nominated u ?
itna dar hai ?

kaheen chuhi ko na chamata par jaye ! lol 

bechare ko pata nhe hain voting line band hain!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i agree with each and every point of yours.. heights of hypocrisy thats all what can be defined for this lady.. i started watching big boss after almost 30 episodes.. to be frank at the very first episode itself i sensed that this lady is dangerous and is a silent killer..

i hate her to the core ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.. i hope Mahek returns and teach her and the whole gang a lesson..๐Ÿ˜
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Please see uncensored video 6 of today. Here juhi talks friendly to amar about the dance...now we know that sunny wanted to create drama 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PSB_Zone

Nominate hone ke baad hi women card aur ye sab drama...had hai yaar..khud ko weak maan rahi tabhi na ..y didnt she said tht time...when u urself behaved pathetically when women like mehek and mishra were cornered out how u can expect women to vote u...dramebaaz hypocrite...even sky is better then juhi..koi bhi jeet jaye ye chuhi na jite..i am hating this women to the core

dekh to le mere bhai kii kya hua tha actually...kal ho rahi hai na baat ko dekh lete hai kii kya bola tha actually,...