JUHI AND SUNNY Desperation for Votes N Insecurity

PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess it is prity clear now how desperate juhi and sunny are looking.It is the height of insecurity.First they consider themselves weak thts y they are playing the women card and tht to in the nomination week..Juhi thinks all the time how to fool the emotional public but Miss Juhi Parmer all ur efforts are complete waste coz voting lines are closed n i bet if they were not ,u two would hv been thrown out by all the women voters first😆

Where was the women when sid was abusing Pooja Mishra and sky was abusing Mehek?? and u were just hiding and supporting sid and sky ...Fake juhi u will get a slap in ur face like pooja bedi is getting frm all of us..
Edited by PSB_Zone - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabanajmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PSB_Zone

I guess it is prity clear now how desperate juhi and sunny are looking..First they consider themselves weak thts y they are playing the women card and tht to in the nomination week..
Juhi thinks all the time how to fool the emotional public but Miss Juhi Parmer all ur efforts are complete waste coz voting lines are closed n i bet if they were not ,u two hv been thrown out by
all the women voters first😆

Where was the women when sid was abusing Pooja Mishra aand sky was abusing Mehek and u were just hiding and supporting sid and sky ...FAke juhi u will get a slap in ur face like pooja bedi is getting frm all of us..

agreee👏
PSB_Zone thumbnail

agreee👏
Thx i am sick of this negative attitude of juhi and sunny..
public ko halwa samajhti hai daily soap me act kar kar ke😆
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I wish in tomorrow's episode amar gives it back to them...actually sunny is provoking juhi...even when they were dicussing amar pulling by collar...juhi said thats how it is in the movie...but sunny insisted he could have done it better...come on ya amar is not a professional dancer
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PSB_Zone

I guess it is prity clear now how desperate juhi and sunny are looking.It is the height of insecurity.First they consider themselves weak thts y they are playing the women card and tht to in the nomination week..Juhi thinks all the time how to fool the emotional public but Miss Juhi Parmer all ur efforts are complete waste coz voting lines are closed n i bet if they were not ,u two hv been thrown out by
all the women voters first
😆

Where was the women when sid was abusing Pooja Mishra aand sky was abusing Mehek and u were just hiding and supporting sid and sky ...FAke juhi u will get a slap in ur face like pooja bedi is getting frm all of us..

ya poor juhi...she is playing the woman card and doesn't realize that its the women who hate her more than men😆...if only she knew😆😆
iss ghar mein issne her galat kaam mein sky ka saath diya ...and look at her passing judgement on everyone..🤢
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 idont know how true that allegation was true..because juhi and sunny  were talking abt it after nomination day continuously  ..kal dekh kar pata padega  kii kya hua actually...

agreee👏
[/QUOTE]Thx i am sick of this negative attitude of juhi and sunny..
public ko halwa samajhti hai daily soap me act kar kar ke😆
[/QUOTE]

soap queen hain bhai !!!!
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Juhi who calls people Bewakoof bcoz they don't agree with her who bitches with Sunny on everything and everybody barring Sky should talk. Count me in as another one who suspects that all this is being raked for sympathy votes and in the hope that Amar may get voted out.

Note: Changed offending word

Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

idont know how true that allegation was true..because juhi and sunny  were talking abt it after nomination day continuously  ..kal dekh kar pata padega  kii kya hua actually...

Nominate hone ke baad hi women card aur ye sab drama...had hai yaar..khud ko weak maan rahi tabhi na ..y didnt she said tht time...when u urself behaved pathetically when women like mehek and mishra were cornered out how u can expect women to vote u...dramebaaz hypocrite...even sky is better then juhi..koi bhi jeet jaye ye chuhi na jite..i am hating this women to the core
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Originally posted by: Observer101

Chuhi who calls people Bewakoof bcoz they don't agree with her who bitches with Sunny on everything and everybody barring Sky should talk. Count me in as another one who suspects that all this is being raked for sympathy votes and in the hope that Amar may get voted out.

If amar is send to secret room Sd will say tht Amar u are evicted then u all luk there reaction..chuhi will say bola tha na amar jayega...usne beimaani ki thi..Amar ne unhe nominate kiya use baar baar beimaani keh ke wo khud ko dhokha de rahi hai ki public ko???hahaha

agar sid tumhara dushman hai to jaruri thodi hai sab ka dushman ho stupid lady...U should worry abt ur own action y u poking ur nose on wat others do..