India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

JUHI AND SUNNY Desperation for Votes N Insecurity

PSB_Zone Senior Member
PSB_Zone
PSB_Zone

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I guess it is prity clear now how desperate juhi and sunny are looking.It is the height of insecurity.First they consider themselves weak thts y they are playing the women card and tht to in the nomination week..Juhi thinks all the time how to fool the emotional public but Miss Juhi Parmer all ur efforts are complete waste coz voting lines are closed n i bet if they were not ,u two would hv been thrown out by all the women voters firstLOL

Where was the women when sid was abusing Pooja Mishra and sky was abusing Mehek?? and u were just hiding and supporting sid and sky ...Fake juhi u will get a slap in ur face like pooja bedi is getting frm all of us..

Edited by PSB_Zone - 22 December 2011 at 11:58am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

bittnitz00bhoomi25neutrinoamazingariestimtamskypoojabsuckssameer7810shamila123phoenix_alifadieus50MissSRKtj_mumayeshaakhtarPranjjalglamarousgeminianjup83Amfundailovetrashtvraffuchakkarzanish_kHard Rockanna143divyasnSofia.sweet_angel27znursinghcs-07uscgirlKrazySachinadinats07leo4everShayarilarki_punjaban-Seraphic--SMay31--Kash-susan29.Senorita.rani-lucki-naureen786--Cruiser-Sandy-Nazblue-ice.

shabanajmi Groupbie
shabanajmi
shabanajmi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PSB_Zone

I guess it is prity clear now how desperate juhi and sunny are looking..First they consider themselves weak thts y they are playing the women card and tht to in the nomination week..
Juhi thinks all the time how to fool the emotional public but Miss Juhi Parmer all ur efforts are complete waste coz voting lines are closed n i bet if they were not ,u two hv been thrown out by
all the women voters firstLOL

Where was the women when sid was abusing Pooja Mishra aand sky was abusing Mehek and u were just hiding and supporting sid and sky ...FAke juhi u will get a slap in ur face like pooja bedi is getting frm all of us..

agreeeClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25PSB_Zonetj_mumKrazySachinadinats07

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25PSB_ZoneKrazySachin

PSB_Zone Senior Member
PSB_Zone
PSB_Zone

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

agreeeClap
[/QUOTE]Thx i am sick of this negative attitude of juhi and sunny..
public ko halwa samajhti hai daily soap me act kar kar keLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumPranjjalHard Rockraffuchakkarzanish_kboredsoulznursinghSandy-NazTony_StraK786blue-ice.

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

I wish in tomorrow's episode amar gives it back to them...actually sunny is provoking juhi...even when they were dicussing amar pulling by collar...juhi said thats how it is in the movie...but sunny insisted he could have done it better...come on ya amar is not a professional dancer

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

bittnitz00anjup83MissSRKkellysadieus50tj_mumPSB_Zoneblossom2283boredsoulznursinghSofia.uscgirl-Seraphic-Sandy-Nazblue-ice.Tony_StraK786

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Originally posted by PSB_Zone

I guess it is prity clear now how desperate juhi and sunny are looking.It is the height of insecurity.First they consider themselves weak thts y they are playing the women card and tht to in the nomination week..Juhi thinks all the time how to fool the emotional public but Miss Juhi Parmer all ur efforts are complete waste coz voting lines are closed n i bet if they were not ,u two hv been thrown out by
all the women voters first
LOL

Where was the women when sid was abusing Pooja Mishra aand sky was abusing Mehek and u were just hiding and supporting sid and sky ...FAke juhi u will get a slap in ur face like pooja bedi is getting frm all of us..
ya poor juhi...she is playing the woman card and doesn't realize that its the women who hate her more than menLOL...if only she knewLOLLOL
iss ghar mein issne her galat kaam mein sky ka saath diya ...and look at her passing judgement on everyone..Dead

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

bittbhoomi25skypoojabsuckssameer7810PSB_Zoneadieus50anjup83tj_mumblossom2283zanish_kHard RockboredsoulznursinghuscgirlShayari-SMay31-susan29Sandy-NazTony_StraK786

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
 idont know how true that allegation was true..because juhi and sunny  were talking abt it after nomination day continuously  ..kal dekh kar pata padega  kii kya hua actually...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kellys

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25znursingh

Go to top