•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
jise dekhne k liye sabki aankhen taras gayi, vo aakhirkaar mil gaya😃...yaa, m talking about arnab's son...he is found finally after many months😕...well coming back 2 my senses😉...jokes apart, in 1 of d serial 'Dil Se Di Dua...Saubhagyavati Bhava' launched on new channel Life Ok, der is a character named viraj dobriyal(karanvir bohra) who is a main lead n anti-hero😆...he plays an abusive n positive husband to jahnvi(sriti jha)😡😡😡...shayad iske liye arnab ne pyscho dobriyal ko bedakhal kar diya...21st dec k episode me dikhaya tha viraj ko office me baithe hue wid 'Dobriyal Group Of Companies' written on d wall...dats y he is living alone faraway 4m his families😛😛😛

i want Karanvir Bohra to enter PKYEK 😍...he is one my fav actor, he is THE STYLE ICON man 😎
Karanvir is Prem from Kasauti zindagi ki...? Right?

I like him - the boy has attitude!
🤣 congratulationsss shw k baad hi sahi mil toh gya
🤣Yeah I saw that. I was ROFLing hard seeing that 🤣
🤣 beta kaha se kahaan pohosh gaya🤣

well i saw Karanvir Bohra in KZK and i still remember his classic dialogue to his mom-dad in dat show😆 especially Mother India🤣
Originally posted by --Anurag--

🤣 beta kaha se kahaan pohosh gaya🤣

well i saw Karanvir Bohra in KZK and i still remember his classic dialogue to his mom-dad in dat show😆 especially Mother India🤣

ah i know...daddy cool, mother india and buddha bajaj 🤣🤣
he was fab man, jab tak Yudi tha mast tha 😆😆😆...baad mein Prem ban gaya
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

ah i know...daddy cool, mother india and buddha bajaj 🤣🤣
he was fab man, jab tak Yudi tha mast tha 😆😆😆...baad mein Prem ban gaya
I loved his style, the hair do - the rings the stick! Guy's sic!!!! Yudi and prem were both adorable.
I liked him with Devki..
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by carisma2

I loved his style, the hair do - the rings the stick! Guy's sic!!!! Yudi and prem were both adorable.
I liked him with Devki..

lol his hood, baggy jeans and that ring (which was even popular in market here as Yudi's ring 😆😆)...he made some cool style statements and became style icon 😆
ooohhh wonderful job👏👏👏... akhir ek secret ham nay khud solve kar he lee😆... kun k baki ki secrets to bohhaaattt confusing han man😲... like danish Abhay k car attack say kesay bacha...😕😆
well serial k end k bad he mila chalo mila to sahi...😃
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️