RMJ WU 22ND Dec(Emotional Bharti and Ketki)

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Aditya questioning Ketki about hisp arents and ketki says she dont know and shouts at him to go away from here.and sees Mona watching them and stops and Aditya calls mona inside and Aditya says he will leave and mona says will give hi msendoff and come.

Ketki prays to god that Hope mona didnt heard anything.Mona Tells to aditya that she heard the conversation b/w him and Maasi .Aditya asks what she heard and Mona says you and ketki maasi are known to each other.Aditya gets angry and shouts at mona and says why are you involving in this.then he controls and says he mean he should concentrate on her show and her work and tomorrow they will start new desings and leaves from there.

Sejal comes to bharti and tells ketki maasi is fine now and bharti thanks god and goes to kitchen to prepare soup for ketki.Bejal comes and asks sejal about the surprise party that she talking with mona.Sejal lies that its for her friend.But bejal says cant lie to me and sejal takes promise from bejal to not to tell anyone and says about mona's surprise party for anukalp on their marriage anniversary.Bejal also giggles.

Bharti is in kitchen and kinjal comes and asks shall i help you.Bharti says no and sees jalebi and asks kinjal who brought it,Kinjal says she only and her motabhai got them for her.and tells abouth im.he lives in gandhi nagar and always comes to see jetani bha.and also says to bharti that not to tell to jetani bha about him .as she told her to not to tell anyone about him.

Bharti asks then how he buy jalebi in delhi for you.Kinjal says he is staying in bedi;s house and he is mona did's sir.Ambaaji gets shocked and starts to hospital.

Mona comes to ketki and anukalp also follows and asks how is her health now and mona leaves from there thinking.Ketki says listen anukalp fory ou i get operated so now book tkts for me as i have to leave.Anu says you can leave after getting full healthy.

Mona sees bharti coming and goes to her and says thankgod you came i have to talk to you something very important.Bharti says not now and first i have to meet behna.and goes inside.Anu says to bahrti that maasi is very hurry to go and tells her.Ketki says ok first go and ask doctor when will she get discharged.Anu leaves.

Bharti asks ketki that its the reason that you want to leave and its bcoz you are very tensed and says i came to know about it.He came here and this is what making you so tensed.Ketki is shokced to hear this from bharti.Bharti says he met her Aditya and she becomes very emotional and though she know but still she want to listen from her mouth and pleads ketki to tell.

Ketki says haa he is your son your elderson .Bharti gets very emotional and very happy and says yeah he is my son my elderson and feels happy.Ketki says she cant quit him to come here and bharti asks did hek now that she is his mother.Ketki says no and he shouldnt know about this at any cost or else your family and everything wil be broken.

Bharti leaves from there.Ketk isays herself sorry nanki ,being your elder sister also i didnt became successfull for saving you and my ill health made me weak and she also becomes very tearful.

Bharti comes outside and is very sad.Mona comes to her and asks what happened and why she is like that.Bharti says he became very tired as she didnt saw behna like that earlier and mona says that she heard the convo b/w maasi and Sirji and bharti gets shocked and asks what she heard,mona says not much serious but i felt like they both are known to each other.Bharti says ok i will ask behan after she became normal but til lthen tells mona to not to tell anyone about this and even anukalp also.Mona simply shakes her head.

Anu comes with doctor and ketki says she want to go home and doctor says if he cane take rest at home then tomorrow morning he will discharge her.Anukalp says to bharti to go home and send papa to hospital.Bharti says mona also to come home and she will send sejal along with kalpesh.

Bharti and mona comes homw and at their entrance Aditya calls mona  and ambaaji gets emotional after hearng his voice and he greets her,but bharti standing like a statue and then she gets execuse and goes inside.Aditya says to mona that she has to go to Agra for one day as he has lot of work here and he cant go and its very important to go.Mona says she wil ltry ,but Aditya forces her.so Mona agrees.and he leaves.Mona says herself what happened to sirju why he is behaving like this with me.

Aditya is thinking about mona's words that she herd the convo b/w him and ketki maasi and Bharti is also very sad and comes to window and sees the shadow of aditya and gets very emotional and then she says herself ,if mona heard   and if all the family knows everything then what will happen bharti.

Edited by sri11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangadlover thumbnail
thanks alot 4the
WrritenUpdate
ankan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for your time and update sri..
radhakrish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very hearty episode.loved it
saraharshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update and things are running in rmj now
melissa05 thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Finally RMJ Is Back On Track.
sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.hope things are getting into track now.
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So perhaps when Bejal wanted a child from Amba ji, she hid Aditya away from her?
rams14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update madamjii