Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya looked very uncomfortable with Niharika ????

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Didn't she look very weird talking to Niharika??? I thought she almost had a why are u
Interfering in our lives look!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saisamanvi thumbnail
ya priya looking very uncomfortable while talking to niharika...but i likes priya's each and every dialogue very well said priya love u in that conversation i mean niharika and priya i can't stop my laugh abut niharika's dialogues niharika jhoot bhi kithini acchi tarah bolthi hai...her each and every dialogue jhoot hai i hate her
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think being uncomfortable with Niharika was very normal.. she was supposed to be uncomfortable n also confused.. suddenly Niharika comes to pick her up n sent the driver away in the middle of the way n asking her not to interfere in Ram's so called secrets... all these definitely came as a shock to Priya.. so i think her behavior was very natural... n absolutely agree to Sai... her dialogues in the convo were also very apt.
Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Priya was too good with Niharika..she wasnt really carin what she was tryin to say..and why this Niharika always talks about age..tumhari meri age main kuch ziyada faraq nahi and blah and at the end when she said i love you Priya was so FAKE..and as if Priya really cared..
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Niharika's superficial act was kinda ignored
By Priya! She seemed totally disinterested!
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😡 that  NIHARIKA IS SUCH A NAUTAKI PRIYA 'S FACE WAS NOT CARING ABOUT THE EXCHANGE BETWEEN THEM ,LIKE STOP SNOOPING.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Priya did indeed look uncomfortable... Niharika showing up unexpectedly  at her institute would have fazed  her completely...A very unlikely gesture from someone who has no time for Priya.Priya handled  the conversation very well...N  thought she could rattle Priya by trying to mislead Priya abt Ram's past...Good Priya didn't take the bait
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 she is  such a  brat... kabi kisiki  aise saas  nahi hona chahiye...