missing the rabba ve's

Posted: 12 years ago
all of you might be with me here because i am really missing the rabba ve's i have not seen an episode in ages with a really nice arshi scene i am missing them also hopefully soon there might be rabba ve's coming soon as arnav might get jealous that khushi is hanging around with nk sooo much

please comment i want to know your opinions to about this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i felt we have rabba ve today when he asked her to change her duppta  and when he was going office he just look at her and she looked at him  it was rabba ve  a sort of 
Originally posted by: naddiya26

i felt we have rabba ve today when he asked her to change her duppta  and when he was going office he just look at her and she looked at him  it was rabba ve  a sort of 

i know that is a scene but we have not had a heart touching scene 4 long and i am really missing that 
hope cv's bring our romantic arshi magic back
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i was missing rabba ve on sunday.
apparantely i wont up on sunday and then dad and my sisters sung "rabba ve" to me as i turned a year older
am missing it again today. ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

i was missing rabba ve on sunday.

apparantely i wont up on sunday and then dad and my sisters sung "rabba ve" to me as i turned a year older
am missing it again today. ðŸ˜‰

i read your post and wanted 2 say happy birthday hope u had a nice birthday    ðŸ¥³
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Fafu77

i read your post and wanted 2 say happy birthday hope u had a nice birthday    ðŸ¥³

ya i did have a good birthday
thanks for the wish anyway