Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Merry Christmas Krystle Dsouza! - Page 4

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
very cute post and a nice gesture..

take this opportunity to wish Krystle a merry christmas.. may this holiday season bestow you all the luck and happiness you wish for.. including the presence of your family.. 🤗 coz I know festivals suck without family..

here's hoping drunk santa pampers you.. with all the gifts in each and every sock you pile up😉 and while he is there.. offer him another glass of wine so he doesnt end up going anywhere else and empties all the booties he has in his bag for u..😆

all the best girl.. may you achieve all yer dreams..👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Beautiful and nice post Noori...all siggis and vm are amazing and
wonderful

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing post  MERRY CHRISTMAS KRYSTLE .. HAVE AN AWESOME ONE WITH YOUR FAMILY! <3 WE LOVE U 
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: paritha

lovely post dear...

edit

snow

pree4ru thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MariFuze

Amazing post  MERRY CHRISTMAS KRYSTLE .. HAVE AN AWESOME ONE WITH YOUR FAMILY! <3 WE LOVE U 

pree4ru thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

very cute post and a nice gesture..

take this opportunity to wish Krystle a merry christmas.. may this holiday season bestow you all the luck and happiness you wish for.. including the presence of your family.. 🤗 coz I know festivals suck without family..

here's hoping drunk santa pampers you.. with all the gifts in each and every sock you pile up😉 and while he is there.. offer him another glass of wine so he doesnt end up going anywhere else and empties all the booties he has in his bag for u..😆

all the best girl.. may you achieve all yer dreams..👍🏼

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great post Noorii :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS KRYSTLE! ❤️

In such a short span of time, you've become so dear to everyone of us on this forum. We all love you and we all hope you have a great year ahead, nd may God bless you always.
A very Happy New Year as well, we love you 🤗

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -Noorii-

Hey guys how are you all? First of all, I'd prefer if you did not throw snowballs at this thread because it's meant to be special for Krystle and it would look rather messy. so once this thread has completed a few pages, I allow you to throw snowballs, thanks. 😊 Hope you understand my feelings. Anyway, I made a few gifts for Krystu, please check the posts below 😊

i think i can start throwing ____balls now? 😆

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Noorii-

Krystle.. The new year is yet to come.. I'm sure it will be full of surprises you bring us. May the one watching us bless you 😉 Love you supastar! 😉

I must say Noorii.. honestly.. awesome work on this thread 🤗
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paritha

lovely post dear...

edit

Hey everything is so...perfect...i am gonna throw snow balls soon 🤣 will wait till 5 pages 🤣 😆 hope you d't have any problem then 🤣 everything you made is so mazing yar..love the VM the most and last siggi is so cute...😍 and your message is lovely yar...👏 👏 god bless her missing something so as to escape from show 🤣 so d't mind

yayyy... i started b4 u...