Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Kya entry mari NRI saab ne? He is so cute (Page 3)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by --Anna--

Ayesha di Hug

Awesome post! Clap Seriously iss NK ne toh aate hi mera dil jeet lia Wink -- He is so cuteee! Embarrassed I am so glad that they got him as an NRI because that makes him hilarious -- makes him friendly -- and gives him an edge over with Khushi!! 

And the way he called Arnav -- "Nanav" LOL LOL -- Waiting till Khushi hears it and starts teasing ASR by that name Wink LOL 

I absolutely loved the precap -- a jealous Arnav -- Thats the way I like it baby! WinkLOL
 NK has won over me 2. U R right on him having an edge over KHUSHI just by being an NRI coz he can be overdramatic an even create his own niche on the show without being overshadowed by anyone.
NanavROFL sorry Arnav will be having a green eyed monster momentWink

ANU its good to chat 2 U again babes been 2 long.

Yes! ASR cant over shadow him --And I so cant wait to see ASR as a green eyed monster!! That will be AWESOME!! I want him to be jealous / possessive and obsessive for his girl now Wink LOL

Nanav is so Damn cute!! I love the name Tongue

You too Ayesha di! Till Jan 1 st week I am busy uske baad I will be online in the nights -- phir full too chatting with you Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Yes! ASR cant over shadow him --And I so cant wait to see ASR as a green eyed monster!! That will be AWESOME!! I want him to be jealous / possessive and obsessive for his girl now Wink LOL

Nanav is so Damn cute!! I love the name Tongue

You too Ayesha di! Till Jan 1 st week I am busy uske baad I will be online in the nights -- phir full too chatting with you Wink

It's a Beautiful Thing for the show. ASR hasn't shown this ENVIOUS side to him yet has he? We've mostly seen his Sadhu self. I like it when he smiles though it lights his face up Thats good then i know when 2 be around for. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--

Go to top