KriYa- same old magic agen!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Todays KriYa scene was long time coming but have to say it was such a cute and adorable scene between them. My eyes have waiting for that sort of scene for a long time now!! But the way Krishna was signing Godavari Di and the way he hugged her from behind and talked & romanced with her, it was like having the old KriYa back. The same magic and amazing chemistry!😉 The song 'he he he' played agen too which made the scene even more amazing!!😊

It was a must needed and wanted KriYa scene as it showed the magic of them is there always and just need the creatives to use them even more!!😉

All in All it was a very good episode and to top it all off we got our amazing and adorable KriYa scene of 4mins!!😆

P.S- I feel that K wont tell P whose voice it was but I do feel that P will find out about Meera's obsession with Krishna through this voice message. Then we will see the real drama kick off!!
K was sooo upset with Meera's message...

Looks like Prats is going to have two mentally disturbed males on her hands... 🤣
Originally posted by a_uma

K was sooo upset with Meera's message...

Looks like Prats is going to have two mentally disturbed males on her hands... 🤣
😆👏🤣
Originally posted by babithaj

😆👏🤣

But wasnt Krishna at his best today until meera the kebab mein haddi interrupted him!😆 Such a cute and adorable KriYa scene and a needed one too!

I think Pratz will find out about paglait Meera through Krishna's phone and this video message and then all i can say is wat will P do to Meera when she finds out. Im scared to even think wat Pratz might do to meera for stalking her Krishna! 

Or in my opinion Meera will send another voice message and this time P will open it and find out about this stalker like that!

But have to say enjoyed todays episode only cuz of KriYa!!😃
true a nice episode cvs have shown something godaveri di made my mood😊
the scene was so fantastic...thanks to cvs.
Originally posted by umarharami

the excitement of u all at kriya scene suggests it must hv been good..

A filler of romantic kriya makes the members jump for joy...😉😆
It was a good episode all in all.  It was a beautiful Kriya scene.  Krishna and Pratigya are made for each other.
ArJa gave life to Kriya n so no talk abt chemistry... They will ROCK n RULE...😉