Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny-Amar could be headed for a NASTY showdown! (Page 3)

Observer101 Senior Member
Observer101
Observer101

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Sunny is acting like a prude. She is taking offense at even normal acting gestures by Amar. In this case I am firmly on Amar's side because I feel the two females are taking out their frustrations of being nominated by piling onto Amar and accusing him of all these stuff.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ReallyCool-Cruiser-

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Had it been Sky, I would have expected a nasty showdown. Amar may react negatively and get defensive. But I think he has some boundaries on how far he will go in arguments.

come to think of it...i agree. you have a point there. Clap

Agree!!! But sid can go to that level if sunny messesup withnhim one more time!!!
I want mehak to tell everything about sunny n how she hid truth in her lies!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Had it been Sky, I would have expected a nasty showdown. Amar may react negatively and get defensive. But I think he has some boundaries on how far he will go in arguments.

Agree!!! But sid can go to that level if sunny messesup withnhim one more time!!!

Sunny has been downright rude to Sid and nasty behind the back, about Amar.

She does deserve a fight!...If she gets attacked by Sid or / and Amar, expect Sky to jump in and throw his full weight behind her. That could be 3rd World War!Tongue

ReallyCool

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

She does deserve a fight!...If she gets attacked by Sid or / and Amar, expect Sky to jump in and throw his full weight behind her. That could be 3rd World War!Tongue

Haan! Sunny got sky as her bodyguard n juhi as PA to defend her, it would b real nasty coz sid once gets angry wont calmdown easily n nothingis off limits to him at that time(scary) n amar will fight back too coz of targetting him n defamation one behind him!! All these will keep fighting n madam sunny will busy acting innocent n crying! Crazy man! I want um1 to set her up straight n mehak is ls hope as she will b entering fter watching ll this nautanki of juhi n sunny, sky badmouthing!!
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Haan! Sunny got sky as her bodyguard n juhi as PA to defend her, it would b real nasty coz sid once gets angry wont calmdown easily n nothingis off limits to him at that time(scary) n amar will fight back too coz of targetting him n defamation one behind him!! All these will keep fighting n madam sunny will busy acting innocent n crying! Crazy man! I want um1 to set her up straight n mehak is ls hope as she will b entering fter watching ll this nautanki of juhi n sunny, sky badmouthing!!

Worst part from Sunny's point of view is earlier, either others did not know what she did for a living...OR had to pretend ignorance...now after her admission openly, if any man really loses his cool, (especially when she is attacking his character), she could be in for some nasty spanking...much harsher than some that she receives in her creative works!Tongue

ReallyCool

Go to top