Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Patience has an elastic limit !! updated (Page 6)

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 8227

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Fari totally agree!
Im running out of patience now. Are ArHi the couple still? Can we get to see some feelings from Kushi to Arnav? Kushi thinks of snakes words late night and tries to listen to his lies, nut doesnt wanna listen to Arnav ,wow..
Their is absolutely no justification to what Shyam has done, i expect anger frm kushi and nt her being hurt as she never loved shyam or accepted him,wait did she accept him lately?  Confused
I dnt get it, M nt getting kushi nw,i want my old kushi back. This isnt the same kushi that i loved . 
Can the gupta's speak up shyam's truth to raizadas , they are cheating the family by hiding such a big truth about Shyam. payal she can atleast speak upto Akash regarding this. Otherwise to me they look like opportunist who hid the truth to get payash married. and m nt sorry for being harsh. 
Im pissed with the way story is developing. 

heck the new guy, i dnt even wanna see ASR get J for this guy and his antics, i dono wt to expect frm this show further. I better stop my rant.. 



@ Bold:- Yeah this thing I still couldn't digest. I mean Payal is getting married to the family where one member is Shyam, the person who cheated not only them but even to Guptas. Fine I get that Raizada's don't have the right over Khushi but they do have over Payal. The complexity here is Payal could keep "Mum" if Khushi's fiance would have not been associated with Raizadas' but its not the case here. So, Aakash has every right to know this...
1. 'coz Shyam, the person in question is related to Anji and them and
2. 'coz Khushi is his wud be S-I-L

Even if Khushi decided not to tell for Anji's sake, Payal should have told Aakash, only him. He rightfully needs to know and Payal should have been more responsible. 


Edited by doodleberry - 22 December 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...incandescent

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 8227

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by doodleberry

I tell you it lost the connection long back. The way the story progressed all 360 deg they ruined it the moment CVs and Channel and PH abruptly stopped the "farak padta" track and rushed into the happenings which we witnessed. 

The flaw here is the makers and producers and telecasters don't really take in to consideration the emotions of us, the audience. We all are different entities but while watching some series we all go through the same emotions that the leads are going through irrespective of what happens in our daily lives. But the moment they stop portraying these emotions then our feeling also get disconnected and we all turn to occupy ourselves to somewhere or do something. We turn to watch something or get involved in some work or start a new novel etc. etc. in our leisure.

In my opinion the makers didn't really think through the algorithm of the story line. All these things are now so "hopscotched". All of a sudden Payash story, then Shyam's revelation, then Lavanya's exit, then the new entry...Arnav was already under the emotion of insecurity when Khushi declared her engagement and so at this point the jealousy track doesn't really matter. That was the perfect time and not now. Now it seems so FORCED on them.  

Another reason is when the actors are told to act then they also need a flow to portray their emotions. They are also human beings for heaven's sake. No wonder we don't feel the love between them and it feels as if they are forced into this relationship sometimes. But, since Barun and Sanaya are fabulous so they will even it out and we all will drool over them like the diwali night I guess...LOL Day Dreaming

Sorry if you all feel I am bashing but I am not. Its just my opinion.

you have made some valid points. Smile

But can you please use a bigger font next time. I am myopic and it was a little difficult to read. Sorry no offense. Embarrassed


Is it??? I thought my font is very loud in comparison. This size is ok for you? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Joined: 10 September 2011
Posts: 19865

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by doodleberry

I tell you it lost the connection long back. The way the story progressed all 360 deg they ruined it the moment CVs and Channel and PH abruptly stopped the "farak padta" track and rushed into the happenings which we witnessed. 

The flaw here is the makers and producers and telecasters don't really take in to consideration the emotions of us, the audience. We all are different entities but while watching some series we all go through the same emotions that the leads are going through irrespective of what happens in our daily lives. But the moment they stop portraying these emotions then our feeling also get disconnected and we all turn to occupy ourselves to somewhere or do something. We turn to watch something or get involved in some work or start a new novel etc. etc. in our leisure.

In my opinion the makers didn't really think through the algorithm of the story line. All these things are now so "hopscotched". All of a sudden Payash story, then Shyam's revelation, then Lavanya's exit, then the new entry...Arnav was already under the emotion of insecurity when Khushi declared her engagement and so at this point the jealousy track doesn't really matter. That was the perfect time and not now. Now it seems so FORCED on them.  

Another reason is when the actors are told to act then they also need a flow to portray their emotions. They are also human beings for heaven's sake. No wonder we don't feel the love between them and it feels as if they are forced into this relationship sometimes. But, since Barun and Sanaya are fabulous so they will even it out and we all will drool over them like the diwali night I guess...LOL Day Dreaming

Sorry if you all feel I am bashing but I am not. Its just my opinion.

you have made some valid points. Smile

But can you please use a bigger font next time. I am myopic and it was a little difficult to read. Sorry no offense. Embarrassed


Is it??? I thought my font is very loud in comparison. This size is ok for you? 

yes, thank you . Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodle

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Joined: 10 September 2011
Posts: 19865

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by Ankifan

Fari totally agree!
Im running out of patience now. Are ArHi the couple still? Can we get to see some feelings from Kushi to Arnav? Kushi thinks of snakes words late night and tries to listen to his lies, nut doesnt wanna listen to Arnav ,wow..
Their is absolutely no justification to what Shyam has done, i expect anger frm kushi and nt her being hurt as she never loved shyam or accepted him,wait did she accept him lately?  Confused
I dnt get it, M nt getting kushi nw,i want my old kushi back. This isnt the same kushi that i loved . 
Can the gupta's speak up shyam's truth to raizadas , they are cheating the family by hiding such a big truth about Shyam. payal she can atleast speak upto Akash regarding this. Otherwise to me they look like opportunist who hid the truth to get payash married. and m nt sorry for being harsh. 
Im pissed with the way story is developing. 

heck the new guy, i dnt even wanna see ASR get J for this guy and his antics, i dono wt to expect frm this show further. I better stop my rant.. 



@ Bold:- Yeah this thing I still couldn't digest. I mean Payal is getting married to the family where one member is Shyam, the person who cheated not only them but even to Guptas. Fine I get that Raizada's don't have the right over Khushi but they do have over Payal. The complexity here is Payal could keep "Mum" if Khushi's fiance would have not been associated with Raizadas' but its not the case here. So, Aakash has every right to know this...
1. 'coz Shyam, the person in question is related to Anji and them and
2. 'coz Khushi is his wud be S-I-L

Even if Khushi decided not to tell for Anji's sake, Payal should have told Aakash, only him. He rightfully needs to know and Payal should have been more responsible. 

I completely agree with that . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodle

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 13292

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by Ankifan

 payal she can atleast speak upto Akash regarding this.


@ Bold:- Yeah this thing I still couldn't digest. I mean Payal is getting married to the family where one member is Shyam, the person who cheated not only them but even to Guptas. Fine I get that Raizada's don't have the right over Khushi but they do have over Payal. The complexity here is Payal could keep "Mum" if Khushi's fiance would have not been associated with Raizadas' but its not the case here. So, Aakash has every right to know this...
1. 'coz Shyam, the person in question is related to Anji and them and
2. 'coz Khushi is his wud be S-I-L

Even if Khushi decided not to tell for Anji's sake, Payal should have told Aakash, only him. He rightfully needs to know and Payal should have been more responsible. 
Agree!!
U know when i was cribbing few days back that i wanted kushi to tell truth to Arnav, one of my frnd said ASR is too aggressive may be thats y she dint say. 

When Akash is compared to ASR in matter of aggressiveness, then he is an easily approachable person. 
Payal would strengthen her relationship with the Raizadas by coming out clean and speaking truth, the maximum that wud happen is her marriage wud get postponed but she wud always be appreciated for speaking truth and saving Anji life from the cheating that she is going through.
Now she is hiding facts about shyam and getting married , i really feel like using the word opportunist for Gupta's for hiding the truth to get payash married. 
They loose their credibility by hiding things, after marriag if shyam truth gets revealed the Akash wud be disappointed with payal and wilnt give her due respect , none in the Raizadas wud forgive kushi payal for hiding. 
Y push kushi always to handle big things,for once cant payal take a stand and speak truth out  to Akash. Kushi is wrong in stopping them to tell truth, but y cant other Gupta's explain kushi that one shouldnt marry by speaking lies or by hiding facts. 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodleincandescent

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 8227

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by Ankifan

 payal she can atleast speak upto Akash regarding this.


@ Bold:- Yeah this thing I still couldn't digest. I mean Payal is getting married to the family where one member is Shyam, the person who cheated not only them but even to Guptas. Fine I get that Raizada's don't have the right over Khushi but they do have over Payal. The complexity here is Payal could keep "Mum" if Khushi's fiance would have not been associated with Raizadas' but its not the case here. So, Aakash has every right to know this...
1. 'coz Shyam, the person in question is related to Anji and them and
2. 'coz Khushi is his wud be S-I-L

Even if Khushi decided not to tell for Anji's sake, Payal should have told Aakash, only him. He rightfully needs to know and Payal should have been more responsible. 
Agree!!
U know when i was cribbing few days back that i wanted kushi to tell truth to Arnav, one of my frnd said ASR is too aggressive may be thats y she dint say. 

When Akash is compared to ASR in matter of aggressiveness, then he is an easily approachable person. 
Payal would strengthen her relationship with the Raizadas by coming out clean and speaking truth, the maximum that wud happen is her marriage wud get postponed but she wud always be appreciated for speaking truth and saving Anji life from the cheating that she is going through.
Now she is hiding facts about shyam and getting married , i really feel like using the word opportunist for Gupta's for hiding the truth to get payash married. 
They loose their credibility by hiding things, after marriag if shyam truth gets revealed the Akash wud be disappointed with payal and wilnt give her due respect , none in the Raizadas wud forgive kushi payal for hiding. 
Y push kushi always to handle big things,for once cant payal take a stand and speak truth out  to Akash. Kushi is wrong in stopping them to tell truth, but y cant other Gupta's explain kushi that one shouldnt marry by speaking lies or by hiding facts. 
 


Exactly...but the question is who will bell the cat??? As you pointed Arnav is aggressive and I think thats not why Khushi didn't say to him but its only because of Anji. 

You know the problem is in our Indian serials its only limited to the leads as if they are the only ones who has taken up all the responsibilities in the world and the world wud stop without them. That is the problem in our serials. Other characters are there only either to support or blame. They are just spectators like us. 

And just wait and watch how they rip off the lead characters when they fall in love and make ASR and Khushi's character to a point where we won't even be able to relate to. My experience with 4 Lions and Star saying this. The problem is the demographics in our country watching serials. I am just hanging in here to see how the love story kicks off till confession / hatred track and then marriage till they become all God and worshiper. LOL


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...incandescent

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Joined: 15 August 2011
Posts: 21801

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

Originally posted by incandescent

I am seriously disappointed with the way the story is progressing.---  AWW!Cry

Nandkisore ?? to me it looks like a caricature of a character. At this point I have no interest in watching an exaggerated NRI character. 



BELIEVE ME ITS GONNA BE FUN!and nadkishore is a superb name for comedy

I am not bashing Karan. He just entered and I hope his character develops and he gets a scope to perform.


Where is nafrat paas aane na de...mohabbat door jaane na de? 


it is there-because of their nafrat ,they arent able to confess, yet love pulls them closer each day

Where is the nafrat and where is the mohabbat?

I am seriously disappointed with the way Khushi's character is progressing. I love Sanaya and at this point I am feeling sorry for her. The cv's are not utilizing her talent.

maybe

I am missing Gunjan and the old Khushi.  All those who watched MJHT should agree with me. If you don't know what I am saying please go back and watch MJHT. All of you will agree with me.

i srsly dont think anything has changedEmbarrassed

Sanaya had so much scope to perform. But now she is not getting good dialogues and relevant scenes. Isn't she the female lead?  

according to her character decided in the beginning , i think everything shes gettin is perfect! chill fariLOL

The way Khushi's role is progressing, Sanaya won't have much opportunity to perform. She deserves so much better. 

The only saving grace today was Arnav-Akash bromance.

I would much prefer to watch Payash romance than  dekho woh ayee gawa!!


omg!! u dint find it funny??ROFLpaYash romance is TOO slow for me..yesterday cuz of nk , my mom watched and lobved the show fr the 1st tym!

I am not criticizing the actors or characters.

I am criticizing the cv's of IPKKND.

I am usually very optimistic and patient.

But there is a limit. 


ur opiniom




pls dont think am opposing u, just what i feelBig smile


updated

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Joined: 05 June 2006
Posts: 13314

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Hey Fari,

don't lose hope ya...i feel things will take a huge change ...and i am quite sure that khushi is not so dumb to believe that loser Shyam...it wont happen...

But unfortunately with this NK...It will probably take a while for khushi to come back to her usual self...

just wait and be patient...i know u r a true ARHI fan...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatincandescent

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Khushi's Patience Leads to Early Marriage!

2

Author: Bushra15   Replies: 15   Views: 2487

Bushra15 15 2487 22 November 2011 at 9:19am by kitty25
IPKKND critics, patience please!

Author: luvarshi   Replies: 0   Views: 641

luvarshi 0 641 19 November 2011 at 5:18pm by luvarshi
~~ Limit of Arrogance~~

Author: kajal024   Replies: 0   Views: 561

kajal024 0 561 02 November 2011 at 11:33am by kajal024
CV's don't try our patience...

Author: Sneha0918   Replies: 4   Views: 920

Sneha0918 4 920 20 October 2011 at 1:05am by Sneha0918
Patience ka Phhal Jalebi!

Author: mitthoo   Replies: 1   Views: 653

mitthoo 1 653 17 August 2011 at 11:56pm by sunaina02

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index