Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

feya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After the heavy dose of melodrama for a few weeks ...a bit light hearted comedy is fine for a while ...i feel...

...we all are here only...not going anywhere...so i think we can wait...romance will come...i am sure...
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i am hopefull... nk seems like a breath of positivity much needed

arhi need a CUPID and he is totally that.  someone not preoccupied with probs of their own who will put khushi in a good mood... and make them realize their love. arnav will be bothered... khushi will notice his reactions bec love or not they cant be apart.\

cocktail party... sangeet... all marriage prep coming up lots of ways for arhi to get closer to one another... 

and as for shyam... well it wont be a soap with some plotting and scheming but nothing will work we know that khushi will end up with arnav. its just to give shyam something to do with payash, arhi and NK do their stuff...

im even hopefull thru this bec if shyam tries to hurt khushi.. arnav will be there to save, protect and care...
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Fari, I was in your boat but then I had a brainwave 😃 to spread positivity. Please go to the link below and read it... I hope you feel better...

Please dont leave us!!! Your posts are so insightful and nice... I dont want you to get disappointed and leave... 😲!!!
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I tell you it lost the connection long back. The way the story progressed all 360 deg they ruined it the moment CVs and Channel and PH abruptly stopped the "farak padta" track and rushed into the happenings which we witnessed. 

The flaw here is the makers and producers and telecasters don't really take in to consideration the emotions of us, the audience. We all are different entities but while watching some series we all go through the same emotions that the leads are going through irrespective of what happens in our daily lives. But the moment they stop portraying these emotions then our feeling also get disconnected and we all turn to occupy ourselves to somewhere or do something. We turn to watch something or get involved in some work or start a new novel etc. etc. in our leisure.

In my opinion the makers didn't really think through the algorithm of the story line. All these things are now so "hopscotched". All of a sudden Payash story, then Shyam's revelation, then Lavanya's exit, then the new entry...Arnav was already under the emotion of insecurity when Khushi declared her engagement and so at this point the jealousy track doesn't really matter. That was the perfect time and not now. Now it seems so FORCED on them.  

Another reason is when the actors are told to act then they also need a flow to portray their emotions. They are also human beings for heaven's sake. No wonder we don't feel the love between them and it feels as if they are forced into this relationship sometimes. But, since Barun and Sanaya are fabulous so they will even it out and we all will drool over them like the diwali night I guess...😆 😍

Sorry if you all feel I am bashing but I am not. Its just my opinion.

Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay dokey... just finished seeing the episode.. 😊

I found yesterday's episode more humorous than today's... I kind of feel today's episode had more forced humour... what are they trying to bring through this lost in translation? We had Khushi and Maami to humour us..

With reference to changing Khushi's character, personally I don't think she should change at all.. If ASR wanted a sophisticated partner he could have got hitched to LA or any other society girl ...

but he fell for Khushi.. he fell for her craziness, her fun loving nature, her impishness and her childlike innocence.. so why should she change? I mentioned the same opinion in one of my posts made yesterday.. Khushi without all these characteristics will be not Khushi at all...

Neither do I want ASR to change nor do I want Khushi to change.. why can't they accept each other the way they are... that's what makes the pair attractive and appealing to us...

I read one post which said that Khushi should change, she should not be bending on the middle of the road to change tyres.. Who says that society girls should not change tyres? She is not royalty that she should behave prim and proper... Even royalty are leading normal lives and getting married to commoners these days.. where does Maami fit into this so called high  class society?

I will say please make them fall for each the way they are... that's the beauty... if you love someone you accept them as they are... you fell in love with the person despite their flaws so why change?

Edited by LadyLaLa - 12 years ago
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
will write in a post!!!!

Edited by moon_mine - 12 years ago
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's so sad how they've made it seem as if the Diwali missed kiss didn't even happen. I can understand that Khushi completely closed her heart after that day, but how can she and Arnav go around bickering just like they used to? Do they feel no awkwardness at all? 

Totally agree with you- Where's the nafrat and mohabbat?? Is it really necessary to show every other thing in the world before the main thing: THE LOVE STORY THAT THIS SHOW IS?
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

I don't want Arhi to confess today and go out on a date tomorrow. I just want them to remember that they have developed feelings for each other.

I like what you wrote above.

Yes, let these characters "wear" their shared history. These two characters have gone through some intense, challenging, beautiful and painful moments together---as a viewer I want to see that rendered on the screen. 
I recognize that this is more difficult on a daily serial (as opposed to a 3hr film) but I feel the IPK team and the actors can do it. I have faith.

**Addition** I think in a serial this can be effectively achieved with flashbacks and dialogue and using objects as a trigger. Someone in the room mentions a payal, and KKG and ASR's eyes lock across the room, a brief flashback to Diwali scenes, ASR's eyes caress KKG's feet, KKG is visibly disturbed. It need only take a moment of screen time.
Edited by LuvShuv - 12 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Fari , unfortunately  cv's are being very very inconsistant .

We till now havent seen a single seen where Arnav inquiring abt khushi's broken engagemnt !

After the faraq parta track , Cvs dont  even knw which direction are they going ,

they seem to be jumping from one track to the other !

Arnav and khushi's love str y could actually hav e started after khushi's eng very easily but  Namoona had to be introduced !

They are just crowding a cute love story  for no reason .

Its like seriousness and comedy and NO ROMANCE !

WHT THE...

so naturally the charcs do appaer dat way ,

I dont mind kushi being chirpy bubbly . yelling  out loud and all BUT yes i dont want Cvs to show her to be so naive tht she can bel a snake like shayam , even if anjali is bad to him (which she is not ) but he cheated  khushi  so how come she is shown thinking abt tht ass ?

CVs neeed to show arnav khushis' eye locks , presence feelings again because tht has become history now  , we need rabba ve's again and all the falling parts again Y because we r back to square one !

I love asr and khushi but i feel more then them IM in love with SARUN  i love their offscreens so much , this couple has such great potential which cvs are NOT utilizing !

I HOPE CVS WAKE UP AND REALIZE WHT IS HAPPENING , WHT DOES THE AUDIENCE WANT .

another thiing starplus should stop giving ipk  a stepmother treatment !This is one classy show purely because fof the classy lead couple  and they should be proud of the fact tht its such a BIGGG HITTT WORLD WIDE !

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
[u have put it so correctly 👏 i'll just add one thing WE NEED TO SEE ARSHI'S ROMANCE dats it the show will come back on da track :)

QUOTE=LadyLaLa]Okay dokey... just finished seeing the episode.. 😊

I found yesterday's episode more humorous than today's... I kind of feel today's episode had more forced humour... what are they trying to bring through this lost in translation? We had Khushi and Maami to humour us..

With reference to changing Khushi's character, personally I don't think she should change at all.. If ASR wanted a sophisticated partner he could have got hitched to LA or any other society girl ...

but he fell for Khushi.. he fell for her craziness, her fun loving nature, her impishness and her childlike innocence.. so why should she change? I mentioned the same opinion in one of my posts made yesterday.. Khushi without all these characteristics will be not Khushi at all...

Neither do I want ASR to change nor do I want Khushi to change.. why can't they accept each other the way they are... that's what makes the pair attractive and appealing to us...

I read one post which said that Khushi should change, she should not be bending on the middle of the road to change tyres.. Who says that society girls should not change tyres? She is not royalty that she should behave prim and proper... Even royalty are leading normal lives and getting married to commoners these days.. where does Maami fit into this so called high  class society?

I will say please make them fall for each the way they are... that's the beauty... if you love someone you accept them as they are... you fell in love with the person despite their flaws so why change?

[/QUOTE]