Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Fari totally agree!

Im running out of patience now. Are ArHi the couple still? Can we get to see some feelings from Kushi to Arnav? Kushi thinks of snakes words late night and tries to listen to his lies, nut doesnt wanna listen to Arnav ,wow..
Their is absolutely no justification to what Shyam has done, i expect anger frm kushi and nt her being hurt as she never loved shyam or accepted him,wait did she accept him lately?  ๐Ÿ˜•
I dnt get it, M nt getting kushi nw,i want my old kushi back. This isnt the same kushi that i loved . 
Can the gupta's speak up shyam's truth to raizadas , they are cheating the family by hiding such a big truth about Shyam. payal she can atleast speak upto Akash regarding this. Otherwise to me they look like opportunist who hid the truth to get payash married. and m nt sorry for being harsh. 
Im pissed with the way story is developing. 

heck the new guy, i dnt even wanna see ASR get J for this guy and his antics, i dono wt to expect frm this show further. I better stop my rant.. 

@ Bold:- Yeah this thing I still couldn't digest. I mean Payal is getting married to the family where one member is Shyam, the person who cheated not only them but even to Guptas. Fine I get that Raizada's don't have the right over Khushi but they do have over Payal. The complexity here is Payal could keep "Mum" if Khushi's fiance would have not been associated with Raizadas' but its not the case here. So, Aakash has every right to know this...
1. 'coz Shyam, the person in question is related to Anji and them and
2. 'coz Khushi is his wud be S-I-L

Even if Khushi decided not to tell for Anji's sake, Payal should have told Aakash, only him. He rightfully needs to know and Payal should have been more responsible. 
Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

you have made some valid points. ๐Ÿ˜Š

But can you please use a bigger font next time. I am myopic and it was a little difficult to read. Sorry no offense. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Is it??? I thought my font is very loud in comparison. This size is ok for you? 
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Is it??? I thought my font is very loud in comparison. This size is ok for you? 

yes, thank you . ๐Ÿ˜ณ

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@ Bold:- Yeah this thing I still couldn't digest. I mean Payal is getting married to the family where one member is Shyam, the person who cheated not only them but even to Guptas. Fine I get that Raizada's don't have the right over Khushi but they do have over Payal. The complexity here is Payal could keep "Mum" if Khushi's fiance would have not been associated with Raizadas' but its not the case here. So, Aakash has every right to know this...

Even if Khushi decided not to tell for Anji's sake, Payal should have told Aakash, only him. He rightfully needs to know and Payal should have been more responsible. 

I completely agree with that . 

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Agree!!
U know when i was cribbing few days back that i wanted kushi to tell truth to Arnav, one of my frnd said ASR is too aggressive may be thats y she dint say. 

When Akash is compared to ASR in matter of aggressiveness, then he is an easily approachable person. 
Payal would strengthen her relationship with the Raizadas by coming out clean and speaking truth, the maximum that wud happen is her marriage wud get postponed but she wud always be appreciated for speaking truth and saving Anji life from the cheating that she is going through.
Now she is hiding facts about shyam and getting married , i really feel like using the word opportunist for Gupta's for hiding the truth to get payash married. 
They loose their credibility by hiding things, after marriag if shyam truth gets revealed the Akash wud be disappointed with payal and wilnt give her due respect , none in the Raizadas wud forgive kushi payal for hiding. 
Y push kushi always to handle big things,for once cant payal take a stand and speak truth out  to Akash. Kushi is wrong in stopping them to tell truth, but y cant other Gupta's explain kushi that one shouldnt marry by speaking lies or by hiding facts. 

Doodle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Agree!!

U know when i was cribbing few days back that i wanted kushi to tell truth to Arnav, one of my frnd said ASR is too aggressive may be thats y she dint say. 

When Akash is compared to ASR in matter of aggressiveness, then he is an easily approachable person. 
Payal would strengthen her relationship with the Raizadas by coming out clean and speaking truth, the maximum that wud happen is her marriage wud get postponed but she wud always be appreciated for speaking truth and saving Anji life from the cheating that she is going through.
Now she is hiding facts about shyam and getting married , i really feel like using the word opportunist for Gupta's for hiding the truth to get payash married. 
They loose their credibility by hiding things, after marriag if shyam truth gets revealed the Akash wud be disappointed with payal and wilnt give her due respect , none in the Raizadas wud forgive kushi payal for hiding. 
Y push kushi always to handle big things,for once cant payal take a stand and speak truth out  to Akash. Kushi is wrong in stopping them to tell truth, but y cant other Gupta's explain kushi that one shouldnt marry by speaking lies or by hiding facts. 

Exactly...but the question is who will bell the cat??? As you pointed Arnav is aggressive and I think thats not why Khushi didn't say to him but its only because of Anji. 

You know the problem is in our Indian serials its only limited to the leads as if they are the only ones who has taken up all the responsibilities in the world and the world wud stop without them. That is the problem in our serials. Other characters are there only either to support or blame. They are just spectators like us. 

And just wait and watch how they rip off the lead characters when they fall in love and make ASR and Khushi's character to a point where we won't even be able to relate to. My experience with 4 Lions and Star saying this. The problem is the demographics in our country watching serials. I am just hanging in here to see how the love story kicks off till confession / hatred track and then marriage till they become all God and worshiper. ๐Ÿ˜†

deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

pls dont think am opposing u, just what i feel๐Ÿ˜ƒ

updated
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Fari,

don't lose hope ya...i feel things will take a huge change ...and i am quite sure that khushi is not so dumb to believe that loser Shyam...it wont happen...

But unfortunately with this NK...It will probably take a while for khushi to come back to her usual self...

just wait and be patient...i know u r a true ARHI fan...๐Ÿ˜ณ