Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Patience has an elastic limit !! updated - Page 2

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Fari,

Give it a few days...I'm sure they've introduced this caricature to purposely make ASR feel insecure, since Khushi and he will bond.
I know it sounds stupid, but we had said the same about the Lavanya training track...and we got to see Arhi falling for each other after that!

Don't fret so much as yet 😊

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Shastradhari

@incadescent:

u were the one who told me that lines from Mohabattein??
Koi tumse pyaar kare to tumhe badal ke  nahi, tum jaise ho waise kare..

So why people are now after khushi to be changing????
I know u will tell i am not emphasizing that..we r missing old courageous khushi..
She is still courageous and ready to face it..but ASr has mellowed down..so why unnecessarily and where she will show her courage????
TEll me...the most courageous thing she can do right now is expose shyam's truth..the real bas***d face

thanks for your reply. No I don't want Khushi to change in that aspect. 

I am just worried about the progression.

And I seriously feel Sanaya is not getting meaty scenes these days. The screenplay is too weak for my liking.

I did not like yesterday's bathroom scene. It was poorly scripted and poorly edited.

Shyam's plot is the weakest area of the story...Khushi is the biggest part of it. If the cv's don't handle it well it will affect Khushi' character sketch.

I don't think too much of slapstick comedy is necessary.

When Arhi brought Payash together, those scenes were funny and entertaining but today wahtever mami and NK did wasn't all that funny IMO.

IronyDied thumbnail
hey Fari🤗 yaar thora chill karo na😆😳 you know its gonna be super fun! as sindhu mentioned in her post so i will repeat her!as i see its the best answer now.. when lavanya track started we were hoping khushi to get jealous and understand her love but we saw opposite! may be similarly here we will see khushi understanding her love! cause AR has understood it long back! its just a matter of a push and he will accept it! but khushi still has to understand that!
 and about khushi's character..what can i say! i am sure cv;s will hold that soon! and i mean it!
the concept and nafrat and mohobbat! lets see we still have a scope for nafrat..the creep!

so cill yaar🤗 dont be dishearted! i am hoping for lots of amazing things😳
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly Farii!

The CVs really need to pull up there socks, because we know the talent and potential our leads have, and they really need to utilize that before things go down the drain.

and just like you mentioned, that promo about mohobbat door jaane de and nafrat paas ane de, is what really attracted soo many viewers towards the show, and the CVs need to show something relevant to that...NOW!!

As for the new NRI...I dont see any significance as to why they would bring him right now...because really after ArHi's respective engagements breaking off, the CVs had the perfect track and time to show us moree about them.

Khushi also needs to really understand and come to terms that Snake will stoop down to any level to get what he wants, and I actually thought by now she wouldve known that...but then, her character is shown so unconsistently that she seems to forget that Shyam exists or not.

In all though, Sanaya and Barun are magnificent...and cant forget the bromance, love that duo <3
lexaxel thumbnail
Why is everybody in a hurry????
Arnav has just started speaking to Khushi normally. They are slowly becoming aware of eachother again. Give the story a chance.

Unlike movies where the hero & heroine are given 70% attention, soaps have protagonists and parallel characters. Movies end in 3 hrs time so the attention on the leads is justified but these serials are made in such a way tht it shd run for atleast 2-3 yrs. So everything is going to happen in slow motion.

The cv's have learnt their lessons very well after making 'Geet'[I'm supposing here]. The serial Geet had a lot of scope & the leads acted well & were very popular but once they married and became janam-janam eachother ke, the magic diminished. The worst was cv's cdnt squeeze anything extra out of it bcoz from the beginning the serial had focussed only the leads and how many stories can be wound around the leads really???

Again I repeat, why are we all in a hurry here??? Let the story develop, with the introduction of NK I feel they want to get Arnav to start questioning himself as to why he gets insanely jealous, alright scratch tht😆, why he gets irritated when he see's Khushi & NK laughing & talking together.

From where I'm standing the show is getting warm right now👍🏼.

And oh ya let's stop nit-picking[I'm talking about all of us here]. We love this show & weave dreams around it and so I guess we take it personally when things go a bit shaky in the plot. Lets not forget tht the cv's also are people who may falter here & there. Give them some leeway😛.

Not the least IPKKND ROCKS🥳
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Im the same, i didnt find NK's entry funny at all.. if anything it was slightly insulting to see NRIs portrayed the way he was.. 
It was blooming bad enough having Manorama saying "hello, hi, bye bye" at everything - that line soo grates my ears, now NK.. Im sure his character will develop but really? Did they have to show him speaking the way he was.. no NRI is like that. If anything our parents force us to learn the mother tongue properly 😆 

Oh and Nanav? The boy cant say "Arnav"??? Aigoo. 

Im not sure if its because i totally loved Lavanyas character and how she matured and im still upset about her leaving but the show now seems to have changed a wee bit..
If the new entrant was Anjali's dr that fell for Khushi then it wouldve been different.. You could feel the intensity of feelings but with the way NK's character is not sure if we're going to see that. 
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
According to me, the CVs usually drag tracks because they have to divide them over a time span of years and if they go really quickly with every planned track, there won't be much left to show. As a result, every track is dragged to such an extent that it starts getting on the nerves. It has been almost 8 months and still the leads haven't even acknowledged their feelings.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I would rather disagree!! I'm positive about the track!!
I think Cvs are just giving us some tension free moments during the festive season before the big drama is here.😃
Agree there hasn't been a lot of nafrat n mohabbat these days but i guess it's kind of logical in the sense that the atmosphere was fully sexually n emotionally charged between the two till divali. Khushi was even brave enough to confront the mighty ASR when she realised that the near kiss was not something to b taken lightly coz they both wanted it. She genuinely told him  - nahin understand, make me understand coz i'm confused...👏
ASR chickened out n declared marriage to La. 😆
From there Khushi tried to detach herself from him n then her engagement revelation n ASR stepped back too. They choked out their feelings because at the end of the day they are principled guys. Both were engaged to other ppl so i guess no rabba ves moments were justifiable. Now the track is over. To get these two again together, a change of air, some light moments before the electrifying chemistry to banta hain!! Nandakishore is a positive guy i'm sure. N as i said in another post, he'll surely b the bridge to get ArHi to meet midway along. *Crossing fingers* 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
oh so i wasn't the only one who was feeling like this..well i don't mean from everyone..usually i hardly find an IPK episode disheartening just like u cz I'm usually very patient with the show and more than average optimistic...and u r also one of the most optimistic people i know from here..that is why..

But today for me also the one part I loved was the bromance b/w arnav & akash..ok i liked seeing Sanaya & Barun in one frame..but that was it, simple eye-candy..

and i completely agree about the part of limiting Sanaya's scope for performance..I actually watched MJHT(all 500+ episodes within 2 weeks cz it had strong characterization and stuck to it throughout) due to IPK and fell in love with it..and seeing Gunjan in it and Khushi of today leaves a lot to be desired...

the only way the CVs could redeem themselves even one bit from this pit they have started digging below their own feat is somehow use this new guy to thwart the snake in his efforts..then there will be some use to having him..but NOT to make it a puppy jealousy track while muddling Arnav's brain! it would be an insult to the initial character we have come to love and up to a certain extent respect too for being who he is no matter what happens...
and as for Khushi..darn get the girl back to some official work! not do clown 5 year old's work with the new guy..
i hope she rejoins the office and gets away from all the pujas n what not!life has more than RM in it for gods sake! she needs to get out of that place!!

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HI Fari,

I was told that Patience is a virtue . Sorry don't mean to be cocky at all.  i can sense that you are fast loosing patience but here is the way I see it .

The show started off well with the leads and the basic concept and the chemistry between the two really took off with a bang.  Folks got sick of the Hate in a few months so the Love was bought in ..kindda.  What they failed to do was develop a strong parallel  track that could keep up with the ArHI magic. Look what a mess they made with the Shyam Khushi track.  The burden of the show has been these two which is explainable as they are the leads. But if love happens what is next ?

This is what they are trying to Fix now . The What next path.  There will be many trials and tribulations in the way of their love and only then will they realise that they are in love and action needs to be taken.  Hence the CVs have opened up a few paths here

1) The Pyash track , the shaadi preprations ensuring Khushi's visit to RM and I hear that a wedding on telly is good for TRPs 

2) They cleared out Shyam from the Gupta house coz they could not have him hide any longer. So we still have a villan at large.

3) Introduced a new character who can or cannot be a serious contender for Khushi's affections.

4) Finally , arnav & Khushi are both available now so there are possibilities there as well.

Yes indeed the show has taken a turn from where it was 5 montsh ago but the basic theme is tsill there.  As Barun was saying in teh SBB interview today that whatever happens and whoever comes Khushi will only be with Arnav.

Just one last comment Fari,  if you ever doubted that the leads have lost their chemistry I would ask you to watch that eyelock today between ODB & ODG . It lasted for a few seconds yet sizzled on the screen.

They have a great thing going and I would ask you to go with the flow.   Fari this is from the mouth of a babe in the Serial world ( This is my first Indina show ever ) so I continue to keep the faith & patience and so should you .

Take care.