India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Patience has an elastic limit !! updated

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

I am seriously disappointed with the way the story is progressing.

Nandkisore ?? to me it looks like a caricature of a character. At this point I have no interest in watching an exaggerated NRI character. 

I am not bashing Karan. He just entered and I hope his character develops and he gets a scope to perform.

Where is nafrat paas aane na de...mohabbat door jaane na de? 

Where is the nafrat and where is the mohabbat?

I am seriously disappointed with the way Khushi's character is progressing. I love Sanaya and at this point I am feeling sorry for her. The cv's are not utilizing her talent.

I am missing Gunjan and the old Khushi.  All those who watched MJHT should agree with me. If you don't know what I am saying please go back and watch MJHT. All of you will agree with me.

Sanaya had so much scope to perform. But now she is not getting good dialogues and relevant scenes. Isn't she the female lead?  

The way Khushi's role is progressing, Sanaya won't have much opportunity to perform. She deserves so much better. 

The only saving grace today was Arnav-Akash bromance.

I would much prefer to watch Payash romance than  dekho woh ayee gawa!!

I am not criticizing the actors or characters.

I am criticizing the cv's of IPKKND.

I am usually very optimistic and patient.

But there is a limit. 

EDIT...where is the whole Shyam track heading? Is Khushi really going to fall into his traps? Isn't she smarter then that?

UPDATE : please fans do not take it as bashing. As a SAnaya fan I truly want her to go places because I know she is talented. But I feel the cv's are not doing her jusitce.

I did not enjoy yesterday's or todays episodes. I can put up with super slow episodes but not poorly scripted, poorly edited slapstick comedy.

When Arhi brought Payash together those scenes were fun. When Khushi-LA danced that was entertaining. When Khushi had samosa in her mouth that was hilarious. If the cv's want to show comedy than I want that kind of comedy.

I don't want Arhi to confess today and go out on a date tomorrow. I just want them to remember that they have developed feelings for each other.

please leave your comments. I will get back with replies. 

Edited by incandescent - 22 December 2011 at 11:33am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786NsVsRiHar20anfield206serendipity235feyachandarani1anamika00avakil10anuvermastar1315Juicee_SushiesparikhNazrinSunriseGreenMarcihamzanuhanilmifareeKeshriyaShiningStar18Doodlemommamia.Euphoria.pinky_blueskiesnaddiya26nyxxsbk2SunoNa...pakpearl..-IronyDied-..princessunara

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I think Khushi shall get her bit soon - cuz Shyaam is getting on her nerves already, na. 

I just hope she keeps in mind that Shyam is manipulative and all that crap bout Anjali is ridiculous!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearlincandescentKunwaariDaayan

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

I am seriously disappointed with the way the story is progressing.---  AWW!Cry

Nandkisore ?? to me it looks like a caricature of a character. At this point I have no interest in watching an exaggerated NRI character. 

BELIEVE ME ITS GONNA BE FUN!and nadkishore is a superb name for comedy

I am not bashing Karan. He just entered and I hope his character develops and he gets a scope to perform.

it is there-because of their nafrat ,they arent able to confess, yet love pulls them closer each day

I am seriously disappointed with the way Khushi's character is progressing. I love Sanaya and at this point I am feeling sorry for her. The cv's are not utilizing her talent.

maybe

I am missing Gunjan and the old Khushi.  All those who watched MJHT should agree with me. If you don't know what I am saying please go back and watch MJHT. All of you will agree with me.

i srsly dont think anything has changedEmbarrassed

Sanaya had so much scope to perform. But now she is not getting good dialogues and relevant scenes. Isn't she the female lead?  

according to her character decided in the beginning , i think everything shes gettin is perfect! chill fariLOL

The way Khushi's role is progressing, Sanaya won't have much opportunity to perform. She deserves so much better. 

omg!! u dint find it funny??ROFLpaYash romance is TOO slow for me..yesterday cuz of nk , my mom watched and lobved the show fr the 1st tym!

But there is a limit. 

ur opiniom

pls dont think am opposing u, just what i feelBig smile

Edited by -Neloufer- - 22 December 2011 at 11:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleincandescent

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Hi Fari, My apologies to not cmpleting my response sooner...

Unfortunately I agree with you that the new entry also left me not happy...It was really OTT...unreal. I tried to but did not find it funny.

Khushi's charcater...Here I sort of disagreewithyou...I think teh CVs are giving her a good range of emotions from comdey to serious...I like how they have her taking every challenge so far...As stupid as Shyamu's new move is...I think they will bring her out of this...So I am not worried about it...

Overall..I fel the show is progressing well...Yesterday's episode was below average...but that is not too bad...a few episodes will flop...in the course of things...

Edited by MsUniverse - 23 December 2011 at 12:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

anuverma Senior Member
anuverma
anuverma

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

I am seriously disappointed with the way the story is progressing.

But there is a limit. 

Bang on !!!! ..I was such a huge fan of MJHT, so I know what you are talking about...If the CV's are going to show that Kushi is falling into Shyam's trap, then they are making a huge mistake. It'll not only destroy the character of Kushi, but effect Sanaya's popularity as well.

Edited by anuverma - 22 December 2011 at 10:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

Fatz77 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fareeincandescent

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

I agree that these days the show is definitely testing our patience...
But But today's eye lock btwn our Arhi has given me some hope for the future... Smile

probably this NK is only a timepass till the new year...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preetijaiswal19pakpearlincandescent

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

i fully understand what you are saying i also feel that CVs are just delaying the shyam exposure and impending arhi marriage by filler.

but i do not see any issue in Arnav or kushi character
this is the only show till now where CVs have not done any character assassination. they have been consistent with arhi character Clap

kushi is in dilemma about shyam, she actually preffers not going to RM
just to ignore about shyam and he is only anjalis husband for her Big smile

but shyam the creep will not sit quietlyAngry
poor girl what will she do. tell arnav its impossible. stop shyam how
she did threaten him so if shyams truth comes out then for sure she is going to blast him once again.  i think kushi will try to find out the truth about shyam she never takes anything sitting idle.

but agree that things have been moving at snail pace
and without regular arhi dose its difficult too .
hope nk and shyam track will run parallely giving us some
arhi light moments

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315nitashaj83fareepremparbatincandescentpakpearlpinky_blueskies

Go to top