Pratigya

meera vs prats

teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
after todays episode i am thinking k meera ka kya hashar kregi prats😲

as she is nt a vamp,,nt a bad girl,,so hw vll she handle her...jsttt vd her bhashans...
bt i dnt think bhashan ka asar hoga meera ji par...
vt u think???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: teeena

after todays episode i am thinking k meera ka kya hashar kregi prats😲

as she is nt a vamp,,nt a bad girl,,so hw vll she handle her...jsttt vd her bhashans...
bt i dnt think bhashan ka asar hoga meera ji par...
vt u think???

pratz is intelligent ...she'll know how to handle Meera...even if its just bhashans...she'll say it in such a way that Meera will have no choice but to leave Allahabad😊
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aka.aier

pratz is intelligent ...she'll know how to handle Meera...even if its just bhashans...she'll say it in such a way that Meera will have no choice but to leave Allahabad😊

Yeah... just waiting for such a scene... 😈
aka.aier thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

Yeah... just waiting for such a scene... 😈

me too.😛...remember Mumbai Bhashan?..how she gave back to Neelima for insulting K.😊..so can imagine this time ...it will be maha big😃😉
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We have menaka vs prats first b4 her encounter with meera lol
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
meera vs pratigya i'm waiting 4 that scene...lets see how pratigya will handle meera..
Devil86 thumbnail
yes me to waiting 4 meerra vs pratgya
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: umarharami

i feel pratz wud not offend meera and wud try to say things that he told to ganga...

Meera is educated and Ganga was not..Pratigya finds it easier to give bhashans to the uneducated than the educated..Her bhashans makes no impact on the educated ppl..examples Arushi n Tanmay or Aman.
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Any girl who tries to spoil a marriage by following a married man is a bad girl.  She may not mind Krishna is married.  But she wants an affair with him. We don't know what else she is going to do.  She is a psycho for sure.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Meera is educated and Ganga was not..Pratigya finds it easier to give bhashans to the uneducated than the educated..Her bhashans makes no impact on the educated ppl..examples Arushi n Tanmay or Aman.

It didn't had an impact on Ganga too... she heard all tht n thn got married to SS...So, its truly depends on the other person's fate n personality... Gud things only can be said..., rest is in their own hands... Here Mer ais spoiling her mood n others mood/life too... by foolishly falling in love with a happily married man... she is gonna put all their three lives in problem...